It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce Book: Can anyone back this stuff up ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I first read the Dulce book online years ago and have to admit i just breezed over the information. Then this past weekend i was bored and read the 34 odd chapters again, i have a few questions in regards to the Dulce book

1. In the Dulce book it said Castello left the photos and videos he smuggled out of the Dulce base with several friends. He instructed those friends if he fails to make contact with those friends for a 1 months period to release those documents. From what i read he is in Puerto Rico and there for would have triggered the release of those documents.

2. Can we confirm Castello wife and kids where kidnapped

3. Can we confirm Castello top secret clearances and training in photography by the Government

4. John Lear, do you know if Lazar ever told of a story about a fire-fight between Grays ?. From memory i heard that story from Phil Schneider on those lecture tapes he did from the early 90's.

From chapter 14

(Note: According to Robert Lazar, an underground facility below Groom Lake was the sight of an intense fire-fight between Grays and U.S. Military personnel after a human Security officer had challenged an alien dictate not to enter a certain alien-controlled area with a loaded weapon, and was subsequently killed as a result of his challenge. This 'war' was actually a 'massacre' according to MJ12 Special Studies Group [MJ12SSG] agent Michael Wolf, since the first outbreak of violence in 1975 resulted during a demonstration of an anti-matter reactor within an underground chamber. The Greys operating the demonstration ordered the human security officers to remove the bullets from their weapons. One Security officer questioned this order and just for having the audacity to question, one of the Greys apparently let their true colors show. That is, it prematurely exposed the fact that 'they' were not really the 'allies' of the American government, but actually an occupational invasion force that had to maintain absolute discipline among its 'conquered subjects'. This 'thing' from out of this world decided that it would make an 'example' out of those who questioned their orders, and its comerades followed suit. The Greys commenced to slaughter SEVERAL dozen Security personnel and Scientists, although only one alien Grey died in that initial altercation. Thomas Castello claims that another battle occurred below Dulce four years later in 1979, after several scientists who had discovered the 'Horrible Truth' -- of thousands of human abductees in cold storage or imprisoned in cage-like enclosures in the deeper 'Alien' sectors under Dulce -- were themselves captured by the aliens following this discovery. These were some of the best minds America had to offer. As we will see later on, the "Dulce Wars" were somewhat more complex than this brief explanation might suggest, however. - Branton).

5. Who is Juliette Sweet and what is/are Telos ?

Has anyone thoroughly investigated the Dulce base and prove/disproved the information, cause i would love to hear your comments.

For anyone who wants to read the Dulce book click here

[edit on 28-5-2007 by helium3]

new topics

join