It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Running Bedini Motor: Successfully replicated, details made public

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

RogerT!!! Thank you! Did you bought the kit or sort it out the pieces
from the pdf from the tech group on yahoo?

This is awesome! Didi you build the setup just now?
Can u post pics or video?

This is great news!

Whats the strategy to loop the system?

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I didn't buy the kit, I sourced the materials locally (not in US).

I just followed the instructions as closely as possible.

I've read that looping isn't possible with the SSG, due to the nature of the radiant spike and its effects on the batteries. The pulsed output does something chemically to the charging battery, but if you put this battery on the input, the pulsing draw from it destroys the benefit it just got from the charging. Something like that! Another circuit is needed for battery rotation.

The EFTV series was very helpful to my belief and I'm sure will aid my understanding greatly when I can get enough knowledge and experience under my belt. I watched no.7 the other night, which is all about 'negative' energy and tesla's impulse technology. 90% was over my head, but I got the message.

I do like John Bedini

My SSG is definitely NOT putting out more energy than I am putting in, at least in terms of the measured electrical input and output. However, it is doing a fair bit of work driving the wheel, and I'm sure the bearings eat a lot in friction.

The COP>1 is in the charging battery, which is not the same as an 'over-unity' machine.

I've a long way to go, really just got started.

By the way, I'm a total electronic newb. Only what I remember from school. I have to check google just to know what it means to connect something in series

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Just found this post and don't have the time at the moment to really research it but the video looks like it's doing nothing more then converting DC to AC and then back through the motion of the motor and generated magnetic field picked up by inductors, and maybe feeding said power back into circuit?

The output voltage may be double that of the input (24 volts to meter, 12 volts to motor) but that DOES NOT COUNT any load on the output from what I see in the circuit/video. I am sure if one were to test the amount of load you could put on the output compared to that of the input to the motor it would be much less regardless of voltage. Also you can't forget that putting any kind of load on those inductors would create a direct magnetic backforce on the spinning wheel eating up more energy in the motors power.

In other words - more voltage doesn't equal more energy production. In fact this is even a lousy way to *transfer* power at best since there would be a huge amount of resistance in the inductors, the motor eating up current, the wires, spinning wheel start time and pull, ... ...
Even if in some magical world where logic didn't matter and voltage were the only important thing (aka more volts from a lesser input = more energy) then a simple capacitor voltage doubler circuit would forever produce energy if that energy were fed back into said circuit. However we sadly live in a world of reality

edit: I just researched the topic better, most of what I said above still holds true from my view point, but read my post below.

[edit on 2/28/2009 by darklife]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Heh just found this link below. Looks like I was right about what I thought I seen happening in that video

www.icehouse.net...

Oh great now I have another project to add to my list of things to tinker with on my bench. Time to get out the old junk part box and see if I can rig one of these together.

There is one major flaw in the design I see already though. Batteries can only be recharged so often before they need to be replaced. So this is not a true "free" energy production device

edit: duh I just realized a large uF capacitor could be used in place of a battery, or at least I guess so!? hmm..

[edit on 2/28/2009 by darklife]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Excellent.
Impossible things are not that far on my book.. hehe

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by darklife

Hey darklife, nice to have you here. Can you download the torrent
i posted in the beginning of the thread? 2 hours of video with Bedini
himself explainning his prototypes.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Hey Robert.

I'd suggest having another go at building your own SSG. It's really very very simple and quite fun when the wheel actually spins and keeps going

Even a total beginner like me could get it put together in a couple of free evenings or a weekend. No more complicated really than building a flat pack cabinet, but with better instructions and a tech support that answers your questions when you get stuck.

Us newbs have a big advantage over the electronics gurus here on ATS, as we don't have years and years of 'knowledge' to hold us back, so we just bang the stuff together not knowing that what is happening shouldn't be doing so

I've been really surprised at the lack of actual practical application of these techs. Most threads become a theoretical debate (not that theory isn't useful at times.)

In the couple years I've been posting, I only came upon 3 other members who were actually testing the theories by building the models.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Thanks man... i think im going to order the kit to be more easy.

I know its no my thread, but about those other 3 members.. if thats not
too much to ask, can u reach them to come forward here and add a
testimonial, photos and videos?

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
They aren't doing Bedini.

One is doing Puhairic electolysis, another Kasimir plates, and the other guy wouldn't say what exactly, but claims he's cracked it and is on the road to patent protection

Personally, I think the patent/manufacture route is a big mistake and the main reason we still don't see these machines in the stores.

Anything that looks promising will get hijacked or bought out or simply abandoned for lack of funding along the way IMO.

I do believe open source is the only way to go, and there are still lots of ways to make money en-route. Bedini et al are proving that.

Best
R

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
They aren't doing Bedini.

One is doing Puhairic electolysis, another Kasimir plates, and the other guy wouldn't say what exactly, but claims he's cracked it and is on the road to patent protection

Personally, I think the patent/manufacture route is a big mistake and the main reason we still don't see these machines in the stores.

Anything that looks promising will get hijacked or bought out or simply abandoned for lack of funding along the way IMO.

I do believe open source is the only way to go, and there are still lots of ways to make money en-route. Bedini et al are proving that.

Best
R

Everything should be free. This system of scarsity (money talks, patents
and so on) are on the verge of colapse.

My car battery went dead today.....

[]´s
RP

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
any outcome from all this work?

very intresitng topic.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zTargeTz

Any updates on the machinesput together by people?

Would be fascinated to know?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join