It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mock Alien Invasion (NWO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So you all think the NWO will come by way of outer space attacking us?

I really dont think so. I think its more likely that some terrestrial attack happen- something big, coordinated to hit many cities maybe at once, but i dont know if i beleive in a mock landing of fleets of UFO's to scare the beejesus out of us.

Its already planned. The date is set. I am very sure our Vice President knows.....he'll be in a bunker that day, of course. They all will be.

I hope when they go meet their maker (the devil) things will be appropriately HOT.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
So you all think the NWO will come by way of outer space attacking us?

I really dont think so.

Hey dgtempe, long time! You always have the coolest avatars too

Yep. Turn it upside down and 180 deg. away from the big commotion and you will see the real strategy.

And you know the newspeak now, fear is patriotism! Be very afraid, the boogey man is coming to get you all!!! Muhahahaha!!

Hope this thread dies quick. No disrespect to the OP, but this is negative reinforcement.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Oh yes, NEWSPEAK, how could i forget.

Down is up and up is down.

I look forward with anticipation for a bottle of ketchup and the Mothership.

Calgon, take me away...or is it Scotty, beam me up?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Holy Carp! I just figured this out!

When Von Braun said the 3rd piece of the puzzle was an alien invasion ... then looked up and laughed ... he was joking about the looking up part.

the alien invasion has already begun!

He was talking about the illegal aliens mexican invasion, and how it would be used to implement Fascism in America.

First they will use Communism, Then Terrorism, Then Crazies (constitutionists? or Rogue nations?) then the Alien Invasion!

Its Happening Right Now!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ARVs or Alien Reproduction Vehicles will use microwave weaponry to mutilate people -- leave burnmarks etc. To create a historical precedent and mental conditioning, fake third encounter stories have falsely emphasized microwave rays being employed by UFOs.

3D holographic projections could be used for this false flag attack.
www.wanttoknow.info...

It is also suggested genetically engineered hybrid/alien looking pilots have been trained to pose as genuine extraterrestrials.

The Madness of King George goes cosmic.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph
ARVs or Alien Reproduction Vehicles will use microwave weaponry to mutilate people -- leave burnmarks etc. To create a historical precedent and mental conditioning, fake third encounter stories have falsely emphasized microwave rays being employed by UFOs.

3D holographic projections could be used for this false flag attack.
www.wanttoknow.info...

It is also suggested genetically engineered hybrid/alien looking pilots have been trained to pose as genuine extraterrestrials.

Interesting reading there at "wanttoknow.com." An idea popped in my head awhile back about chemtrails. No one can honestly say for sure what they are. Besides that they ARE different from regular contrails. If there is something behind chemtrails, it's a frightening thought that the government is keeping their secrets about the chemtrails. Studies have been done dealing with them and the tests have found high levels of Barium and aluminum. Both of these elements are described as "Silvery." You can do a search here on ATS and find what else you need to know about the trails.

One theory about chemtrails is that the government is spraying these particles in the atmosphere to help reflect radiation back into space to help global warming. I've got another theory about chemtrails dealing with Project Bluebeam. If enough Barium and Aluminum particles saturate the upper atmosphere, besides using the particles as reflectors of radiation, couldn't they also be used to help "materialize" holographic images like a TV screen by using lasers from satellites in orbit? Can anyone here knowledgeable in this area "make or break" this idea? Besides it's a crazy idea. (:

If you can't picture in your mind how this can happen then...... has anyone been to Disney World and rode the Pirates of the Caribbean ride? There is a part of the ride that your "boat" floats through a steady wall of smoke/mist. A projection of Davey Jones (the octopus looking thing) shows up on the mist like a TV screen. The point is that if they can do it as Disney, the government can surely put enough reflective silver particles up in the sky to turn it in to a big huge screen around the world?

This could help in the FAKE alien invasion IF there was going to be one. Instant ships and as many as they want.

Ok, let's hear the bashing!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I dont know if this speculation is of value or not, but wouldnt it be possible to hit the major cities with NEUTRON bombs?
This would theoretically provide the deaths to traumatise us but would leave most of the major investments the NWO cronies want to save for future inhabitants.....
They could be delivered by saucers or missles it would probably not matter which as the people would never see them comming and there would be few if any witnesses left anyway.
All the functioning resources would be ready for cleanup and takeover almost immediately when they reshuffled the surviving populations....
bergle

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
How about this:

Fake aliens/vehicles and they use outer space weapons to toast us?
"Is the New World Order testing Operation Blue Beam in China? Will the Chinese people, who have spent the last 50 years under an atheistic communist regime, suddenly have a religious awakening brought about by golden apparitions in the sky? Will these apparitions take on form and names?"

www.rumormillnews.com...

The project is apparently based in the high security complex of Area 51 in Nevada. The project has been tested numerous times in form of holographic images of Jesus Christ in remote areas. The "beam" can also be used to create images of UFOs, aliens and other creatures, perhaps explaining many of the UFO sightings throughout the 20th century.

"When the project is activated, a "messiah" will appear in every country, representing that country's biggest religion - thus Muslims will see Muhammad while Christians will see Christ, and so on. These holograms will all talk in different languages before finally merging with each other, explaining that the old religions were the cause of all evil on earth because they were mistranslated. After this event, the one messiah will declare the new Golden Age, thus establishing the New World Order."

en.wikipedia.org...

This could also be a possibility, I am not saying I believe this will happen
but anything is a possibility in the time we live.

"Space power has changed the face of warfare. So much so, particularly for the United States, skirmishes of the 21st century cannot be fought and won without space capabilities. That reliance has led to a key action item for U.S. space warriors: How best to maintain and grow the nation's space superiority and deny adversaries the ability to use space assets.

That fact has prompted arguments as to the "weaponization" of space - from satellites killing satellites, exploding space mines, even using technology to make an enemy's spacecraft go deaf, dumb, or blind. "

www.space.com...

2cents

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
I dont know if this speculation is of value or not, but wouldnt it be possible to hit the major cities with NEUTRON bombs?
This would theoretically provide the deaths to traumatise us but would leave most of the major investments the NWO cronies want to save for future inhabitants.....
They could be delivered by saucers or missles it would probably not matter which as the people would never see them comming and there would be few if any witnesses left anyway.
All the functioning resources would be ready for cleanup and takeover almost immediately when they reshuffled the surviving populations....
bergle

The only thing the secret government needs to pull off a Mock Alien Invasion is their own alien looking anti-gravity vehicles (if they are real) , nice light shows (lasers?) and the most important ingredient, MEDIA MANIPULATION. Since they probably control that, its feasible.

Have the secret Gov UFOs buzz around, so 100,000s of people see them with their own eyes (could start to incite fear). Set some explosives off in a few cities, blame it on the UFOs, have the media say whatever they want to further scare the hell out of people. (If using my post above about Chemtrails and Project Bluebeam, have a nice pretty light show, showing whatever they want up in the sky), and word of mouth will do the rest. Then the government could show up to save the day.

That's an easy enough guide line for a scenario of a Mock Alien Invasion. That would scare the hell out of everyone. Wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Is there a link to this mock alien

invasion? I'd really like to see it.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Is there a link to this mock alien

invasion? I'd really like to see it.

I don't know about a link. That's why I thought the mods would send this to Skunk Works. It's just speculation. I think I've read about it on post here somewhere. Did you do a search? Here is one such thread here on ATS. I don't know if it's what your asking about.

Here is another thread you might read about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Last post from 2007----lets bump this one up!!!!!!!!
Terrorism is almost done as an excuse, and the current global collapse is beginning----a new world order is close at hand.
The only thing missing is a global threat to bind everyone to a new order, a new co-operation, a new monetary system, and a global elitist control.

Considering a worldwide increase in sightings, concurrent with a worldwide devaluation, is a new threat visible to all very far off?

This would be all that is needed currently to foment international cooperation and control.

(found this on a google search after thinking of starting another thread---figured better to continue a thought already mentioned.)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

Hi gotrox,

Glad to see you found this on a google search. I started this thread last year just to get people's feedback on how a Mock Invasion would develop. UFO sightings have been on the increase in media for sure, but is it just because it's more of a hot topic now? I think there's been a lot more major sightings recently than the past 5-10 years. Most people think that this Mock Invasion would be a silly idea, but it seems to fit a possible agenda if this push to the NWO exists. I can reasonably see how it could work in "their" favor since it would more than likely unite the world under one banner.

You can use your imagination on how this could be done. Since the military technology is 40 years ahead of main stream, I'd say they could come up with a convincing show. My only problem with it would be how could they keep something under wraps long enough for it to work properly. There would be a lot of people in on it that have families just like you and me. That's why this thread was just speculation on "What if" it came to pass. Thanks for your input.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join