It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw something in Daytona (no picture)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm not saying it was ET, but I've been wondering about it since I saw it.

Last Friday (May 25) I was taking the work truck to get fuel here in Daytona.
As I began making the u-turn to get to the gas station, something above caught my eye.
I tried to check it out while driving, but only got a couple of glimpses (I had to drive, after all).

It looked to be maybe 200-300 ft up or so, and I guessed it to be 4-5 feet across.
In shape it looked sort of star shaped. The first thing it brought to mind was a flying squirrel minus the tail. It was definitely not a kite (I see kites every day at the beach. I'm familiar with many, many types). It was higher then any surrounding object, so even if it was the biggest flying squirrel on the planet, there was nothing it could have jumped from. It was black in color and moving slowly over me as I drove under it.
I noticed no lights on it, and heard no sound from it, but the truck is pretty loud. so I probably wouldn't have heard it anyway.

I real quick finished my u-turn and hurried into the parking lot of the gas station, hopped out and looked for it, but couldn't locate it again. I kept looking whilst pumping the fuel, but it was gone.

I'm totally clueless as to what it was. There are, of course, several birds around here that would be big enough (turkey buzzards, pelicans, ibis, even bald eagles) but it in no way resembled any of these. It was, in the truest sense, an unidentified flying object.

I had no camera with me, and even if I did, there's no way I could have shot a pic while driving. Sorry.

Oh, and it it no way resembled the "Chad" object.

I don't expect anyone to know what it was, just thought I'd share it with y'all.

new topics

join