It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret History of 9/11 CBC Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
After watching this show all I can say is that its totally ovbious that the 9/11 scandle is an incredible series of inept responses and communication.
With the amount of incredible mistakes made its no problem to see the innear setup is so possible because even on a visual level the ball was fumbled so bad its beyond belief.
Then they want to bomb Iraq!
?????
like it just makes no sense.....
well it makes no sense until you think about the real truth.

I was able to make some astounding relations about world affairs, money and the NWO from another show on Tony Blair on PBS.

the world is run by the NWO.
Its true and the sooner the sleepers wake up the better, but those of us awake need to make a lot more noise.

From a Concerned Canadian

To mark the fifth anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States, the CBC presents a two hour documentary The Secret History of 9/11.

The extraordinary tale of intrigue and espionage begins with the first attack on the World Trade Center in 1993. The Secret History of 9/11 provides a look at the long, secret war waged against al-Qaeda from the White House, the CIA and the FBI, and examines the key intelligence failures that allowed the 9/11 plot to happen. Interviews include Richard Clarke (Chief of Counterterrorism at the White House) Mike Scheuer (the head of the CIA Bin Laden Unit) and Gary Schroen (the CIA field agent who was trying to capture or kill Osama Bin Laden throughout the 1990s).

Richard Clarke,
Former Counterterrorism Director is a important contributor.

Watch a riveting minute-by-minute account of what was going on behind the scenes on 9/11. There was confusion in air traffic control, a failure to promptly notify the military about hijacked planes, and a breakdown in communications around the President. George W. Bush was reduced to trying to contact Washington on a borrowed cell phone. The presidential order to shoot down any further hijacked airliners never reached the fighter pilots who could have carried out the order.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Video

Hi,

Junglelord, thank you for sharing!

I am in another thread www.abovetopsecret.com... discussing the Pentagon part of 9/11.

Your video is here:

The Secret History of 9/11 CBC Documentary

Google Video Link

After download and view, I will come back.

brotherthebig.

edit: video link

[edit on 2007/6/6 by brotherthebig]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is a very nicely done video. I feel it should be required viewing for anyone that has atleast a passive interest in 9/11. It exposes many things that are not common knowledge even today such as OBL's multipage formal declaration war and the commuications failure with Air Force One.

Definately need to do some research on some of the claims presented.

new topics

join