It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is eagle, hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
My introduction

Funny kind of over looked this, guess I was to busy reading so many threads.

Who AM I or who I am??? Lol, anyways this is me..
My name Not important but I like to be called Eagle, I‘m Mescalero Apache a Mexican .I’m 24 going on 25. I’m originally from southern California. Now I live in Nevada near Las Vegas, for the most part I‘ve been a desert rat. I graduated high school and attended some college. I was in the army but got out, never been much of a follower for a cause not of my own, but it’s a long story.

I grew up on comics and have a half decent talent for drawing and creating. My younger years as a teen I was more about drawing and keeping to my self, I hated spots but have always been a hyper kid or just have a lot of energy to burn so I’ve never been fat but I was a loner in high school, I had friends but stuck to myself. So I wasn’t one of those weird kids who whore all black and cut myself, but was kind of anti social. I felt I was different from the other kids.

I never really was all that into this kind of stuff more in to comics and drawing and Pow Wows, I was brought up on the Pow Wow trail, some will know what I’m referring to.

I’ve changed over the years as all kids do, but I look at the world with both eyes open and ears perked attentive to everything and every one.

How I got hooked
I grew up in a desert, really remote, really quite place. Anyways one night I was home alone, it was winter and I had a fire going and thought I’d try and finds something on the radio which go nothing during the day, but I was scanning the A.M. stations and hear someone say Big Foot and tried to tune it in but is was kind of static’y but I was used to that kind of thing. This was my first exposure to Coast to Coast AM I think it was in 98 or 99 and I heard the guests tell about all these Big foot sighting. Well it was dark I was alone and it freaked me out and I’ve been hooked since.

I just recently found this sight or seen it before but never really knew how or what the hell a forum was. But I know now and I happy that I found it.

Every thread I read make me think what if, wow that’s so amazing where as other treads make me angry and disappointed in people. But for the most part I feel more informed and intrigued for the most part. I’ve just started but I plan on contributing what I can as well as learning.

Ok so you all Know that I have no such belief system, no religion or ideals of any kind I simply observe with a suspicious eye. Some things are cool to see and other things are just plan stupid but I respect every ones opinions. But like everyone here who seek answers and truths in the world I’m open to it all.

I have always suspicious of government type people, didn’t pay all that much attention as a teen but recently growing up with President Bush and the attacks on 9-11, I’ve little trust in this government or any government for that matter.

I’m on here almost every day checking all the treads and hope to make many friends.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Welcome, pweagle!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well, that sure is some introduction!

I'm sure you will fit right in here with all of us other misfits.

Mechanic 32

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The Eagle Has Landed.
I always wanted to say that. Welcome! glad you're here. You'll enjoy this place.

I used to spend some time in your part of the country, long ago. (35 years ago, really, but I hate to admit I'm that old.) Really nice out that way. I lived in Flagstaff back then, but spent as much time as I could in the high desert. Spent some in the southern part too.

Join in on things, New voices and new ideas are always good.

See you on the board.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hello Eagle! A pleasure to meet you. I too joined ATS to seek friends and like minded people and I definitely found them.Iam very interested in where you live as I have always wanted to travel there.Maybe you could share more info with me later,when you have enough posts to u2u me.Please make sure to fill out your member profile and launch a comment section for your new found friends. Enjoy your stay here! Here's a thread for one of your first posts. www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Welcome, Eagle.

Hopefully, ATS will become a place where you will make many new friends.

See you on the boards.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, pweagle!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi pweagle,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Comment already in your profile, fell free to ask for any help and some more ATS help and free e-books on many conspiracy subjects here.

Search and share!

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey pweagle & welcome to ATS

I hope you have a long & joyous stay

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The eagle has landed!

So how do you like the forums here so far?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Gosh pweagle, judging by your efforts to tell us a bit about yourself, I'm wondering if ATS has a new novelist? (kidding)
Hey, welcome to Above Top Secret, pweagle. Enjoy !!

Dallas

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
welcome to ats

top topics

join