It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Clumping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
www.rife.de...

i quote relavent points from long article:-

"Zapping the AIDS virus with low voltage electric current can nearly eliminate its ability to infect human white blood cells cultured in the laboratory, reports a research team at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City. William D Lyman and his colleagues found that exposure to 50 to 100 microamperes of electricity - comparable to that produced by a cardiac pacemaker - reduced the infectivity of the AIDS virus (HIV) by 50 to 95 percent.

from here:-

www.rife.de...

key passage for those who may start whining about current killing pathogens...

From the Article
showed that the shocked viruses lost the ability to make an enzyme crucial to their reproduction, and could no longer cause the white cells to clump together - two key signs of virus infection.

electrical currents could be used to treat many conditions.this article with loads of references at the end indicates this may be so....

it was discovered in 1991 but 16 years on and no research or implementation....

why?

[edit on 27-5-2007 by esecallum]

[edit on 27-5-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
that is honestly what i would like to know. I mean Bob Beck says that the FDA just demised it and didn't even look into it, there were tests done but i think it was crude because there wasn't adequate funding. But hopefully in the future things will shed light on this and it will better known.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You really need to fix the title. Does the ? appliation of current to the body or its tissues or fluid relate to Blood clumping? or clotting?

[edit on 5/27/07 by FredT]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Didn't we already discuss this here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ?

I still maintain there is no evidence that an electrical current has any effect at all on certain Lymphatic cells found in the immune system. I have yet to see any clinical trials or testing done to prove/disprove this hypothesis.

[edit on 28-5-2007 by Jazzerman]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
that is honestly what i would like to know. I mean Bob Beck says that the FDA just demised it and didn't even look into it, there were tests done but i think it was crude because there wasn't adequate funding. But hopefully in the future things will shed light on this and it will better known.

The FDA doesn't test things to prove or disprove their efficacy. They test them for safety.

new topics

top topics

join