It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Regime.......surely you can't want it again!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Forgive me for being honest here, but as a non-american living elsewhere in the world i find it hard to believe that any sentient being would want Bush to be their elected representative on the world stage. A man who appears to have great difficulty stringing a coherent sentence together, and is continually making america a laughing stock.
I am under the impression that there is an election due this year (i may be wrong) and was wondering if there was any chance that america would really be dumb enough to vote him back in, given his track record on fiscal control, education, welfare, international relations and the environment to name but a few.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry, we are America. We don't talk about those issues, we only want to smoke the "evil-doers" out of their caves and spiderholes.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
now now, come on open up to the world

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'm sorry, we are America. We don't talk about those issues, we only want to smoke the "evil-doers" out of their caves and spiderholes.

Actually, we didn't want the Bush Regime the FIRST time!!! We voted for the other guy, remember? It was the Electoral College (and his brother Jeb) that are to blame for the Bush presidency, not the American public....

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i was aware of that but would still like to know if anyone is gonna vote for the imbecile next time!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by witsend
i was aware of that but would still like to know if anyone is gonna vote for the imbecile next time!

You can blame me for the first time he got into office, and, assuming Lieberman doesn't win the primary, I'll be voting him again this year

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Many people who put their vote in for Bush last election won't be doing so this year after seeing what kind of representative and international leader he is. He's not any of those things. Obviously he's representative of some people ^ ... but I think an about number of the majority doesn't see it this way.

Nader of the Green Partay might go in this year. But also, many people see voting for a Democratic member much better than letting Bush stay in power.

[Edited on 1/5/2004 by Requiem]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
nobody should vote at all because ti won't matter who u vote for the same # will happen, nobody seems to realize the changing president is something to keep ppl from blaming the system they blame the president lol

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Actually, we didn't want the Bush Regime the FIRST time!!! We voted for the other guy, remember? It was the Electoral College (and his brother Jeb) that are to blame for the Bush presidency, not the American public....

and if we went by popular vote....clinton wouldnt have been in office, for EITHER term. think i'm joking? thinking i'm lying? think i'm making it up? look it up for yourself.

cant have your cake and eat it too.

maybe you should blame those who created the election process by which we choose our presidents, oh thats right they arent named bush and blaming them wouldnt fuel your rage against bush.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Got any links for that Prank? I would love to see them

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
"Fool me once, shame on, ehhhh...shame on you......ehhh FOOL ME AND YA CAN'T FOOL AGAIN!"

YEAH!!!!!!!!

(What a maroon.)

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hahaha, yeah... that one killed me too.

It was an old saying from Tennessee, or Texas... where am I from again? Who am I.. WHO ARE YOU?

Hahahaha. He just seems confussed most of the time.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I say we vote for Perot.

No, seriously, I'm with JungleJake on this one.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

and if we went by popular vote....clinton wouldnt have been in office, for EITHER term. think i'm joking? thinking i'm lying? think i'm making it up? look it up for yourself.

cant have your cake and eat it too.

maybe you should blame those who created the election process by which we choose our presidents, oh thats right they arent named bush and blaming them wouldnt fuel your rage against bush.

Clinton won it both years just not 50% but he did win the pop vote none the less. He would have still been president. Not that it's something to be proud of.

William J. Clinton 44,909,889
George H. Bush 39,104,545
H. Ross Perot 19,742,267

Total
Clinton 49% 47,402,357
Dole 41% 39,198,755
perot 8% 8,085,402

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I had trouble with Bush being elected in the first place. Did not like what he did for my state of Texas and knew he would be no good for this Country. So I screwed twice please don't let it repeat again. I do not know if I can get screwed any more in this manner.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK

you weren't kidding were you!!
no-body wants too talk about this

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
witsend, I didn't want "The Bush Regime" the first time through. It's not a matter of public opinion. This is not a pure democracy.

[Edited on 1/10/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
witsend, I didn't want "The Bush Regime" the first time through. It's not a matter of public opinion. This is not a pure democracy.

[Edited on 1/10/2004 by Bangin]

you're right, we're a republic.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think Hunter S. Thompson said it best.

"Lets face it-the yo-yo president of the U.S.A. knows nothing. He is a dunce. He does what he is told to do-says what he is told to say-poses the way he is told to pose. He is a Fool."

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I didn't want him in the first time and I don't want him in again. Plain and simple.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join