It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation as to why CSETI has no credible video/photographic evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I must have misinterpreted Greer's mission.

I thought it was to gain support from as many people as possible for disclosure and to expand our consciousness that will come with the knowledge we are not alone and to progress as a society we need to change.

Backing up your claims that you repeatedly make in public interviews regarding evidence you have, IMO would help support this mission, but maybe I'm not enlightened enough and can't see the emperor's clothes.

I never asked for CSETI pictures, he doesn't owe it to me and he doesn't owe anyone anything, I agree. Ultimately, he might be involved at such a high level he doesn't care what we think, and that's fine.

But if he's gonna keep bringing it up like it's fact in interviews, then for me and some others on this random web site to believe his statement, he needs to back it up with either an explanation or real pictures. This is all in direct response to his comments from his mouth in relationship to pictures posted on CSETI.

I'm not a hater, but if Greer keeps spewing words with such confidence like it's fact, then fine, show me what you got regarding CSETI pictures. I don't think that's unreasonable. To get the amount of support has, he must have some good material I think, which is why I don't understand the lame pics that were on the CSETI site, maybe he doesn't have the rights to them, ET said don't post them, but give an explanation or stop telling us about this great evidence....

Ultimately, people believe what they want, which is why the New Age market is a viable career option for wildly creative imaginative people............

[edit on 30-5-2007 by rocketsauce]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You were mistaken. Hope you realize that now.
Probably one of the biggest mistake people are making.
From what I understand, he's on the next level.
World leaders contact, etc...

I never asked for CSETI pictures, he doesn't owe it to me and he doesn't owe anyone anything, I agree. Ultimately, he might be involved at such a high level he doesn't care what we think, and that's fine.

I think he cares. I also think he has better to do. Time is running short. It's like, setting priorities... ya know?

[edit on 30-5-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
And tell me, what does an extra picture of an Orb flying above you will do?
Will it convince you? Let me doubt that.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
Does not showing you pictures stop him from doing his work?

Exactly what is Leader Greer's work?

What does he do? He preaches his sermons to his Cult. He writes instruction manuals for his Cult. He takes High-Priests of his Cult on vectoring parties. Is any of this 'work' ?

Leader Greer does nothing other than support the infrastructure of his Cult, as the Cult is what generates his funds.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
OK, I ask again:

Is $800 really SUCH a high price, that we can't send just ONE very highly respected member of this site, say Gazrok or somebody, out on one of these CSETI expeditions (preferably a Mt. Shasta one as they allegedly have the wildest most far out experiences there) with a camera and find out for 100% sure what goes on?

A site with thousands of truth-seekers can't scrounge up $800 to seek the truth??

Will no one volunteer to do this?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
A site with thousands of truth-seekers can't scrounge up $800 to seek the truth?? Will no one volunteer to do this?

I'm not contributing $0.01 towards Cult Greer, millerman.

You do as you please.

I've seen the truth - moths flapping wings and dust particles being captured as orbs on Leader Greer's t-shirt.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

A site with thousands of truth-seekers can't scrounge up $800 to seek the truth?? Will no one volunteer to do this?

I'm not contributing $0.01 towards Cult Greer, millerman.

You do as you please.

This attitude is absolutely pathetic. You aren't even curious enough to throw in $20 to get one of us out there to find out?

That's ALL it would take, folks. 40 or 50 of us throwing in 20 BUCKS. Greer's book doesn't even cost that much!

SO many people bashing and ridiculing Greer, or complaining about the absence of evidence - but not a single person willing to throw in a measly 20 bucks to find out the truth once and for all? Shame on us all!!!

Come ON, people - aren't you even curious enough about this to throw in 20 bucks? Let's get ONE senior and highly respected member of this site out there to find out the truth!!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
My God man, this 'quote' coding is killing me! Anywho........

"From what I understand, he's on the next level.
World leaders contact, etc... "

From what you understand? What is that based on? His own words? Just curious if you have some inside scoop.

If he is busy saving the world I can understand not having time to explain a few pictures on the CSETI site, which is something you might think his webmaster did on her lunch break while he was flying to france to help plan the public release of information etc..... and she did it without thinking it over and realizing how scrutinized it would be with UFO geeks like us analyzing over every move and word while he is trying to get real stuff done and can't worry about this stuff etc..... got it...

However, it is disconcerting to anyone who wants to believe him that pics like that are potentially:

1. The great evidence he himself refers to in interviews
2. are totally acceptable in his inner circle as great evidence and if you don't think so, you just don't get it and who cares about those that don't get it if they are not world leaders since I don't have time and it's not my goal...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Is $800 really SUCH a high price, that we can't send just ONE very highly respected member of this site, say Gazrok or somebody, out on one of these CSETI expeditions (preferably a Mt. Shasta one as they allegedly have the wildest most far out experiences there) with a camera and find out for 100% sure what goes on?

A site with thousands of truth-seekers can't scrounge up $800 to seek the truth??

You're forgetting. You have to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), so showing video, etc. of what really happens there would mean a lawsuit... Convenient, eh?
Personally though, I'd be willing to do it, but I'm just a workin' fella like I assume most here are..., and I save up my vacation time for something a little more, restfull...like a cruise....

A better question is, if such amazing things happen during these, why hasn't Greer allowed a press agent in (such as from the Travel Channel, etc.) to be a one-two punch of getting his message out, and drumming up business? Probably because aside from a few unexplained lights, and some new age philosophy seminars...not much happens... Personally, I've got better things to invest $800 in, but I'm sure we could certainly reward any participant who actually and legitimately posts their experiences (anonymously) here, with some good points!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

This attitude is absolutely pathetic. You aren't even curious enough to throw in $20 to get one of us out there to find out?

That's ALL it would take, folks. 40 or 50 of us throwing in 20 BUCKS. Greer's book doesn't even cost that much!

You could set up a 'paypall' account and try and solicit contributions to the 'send Millerman' to camp fund? I bet some ATS's would chip in, but $800 might be a lot to expect....

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

My attitude is perfectly, logically sound. No way in hell, millerman, am I going to contribute to Leader Greer's personal retirement fund.

Don't expect me to contribute $20 when I won't even put in $0.01.

Leader Greer is a liar, as proven by his moth pictures. The fact that I login to ATS saves me from spending money to see that Cult Greer is a sham.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

You're forgetting. You have to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), so showing video, etc. of what really happens there would mean a lawsuit... Convenient, eh?
Personally though, I'd be willing to do it, but I'm just a workin' fella like I assume most here are..., and I save up my vacation time for something a little more, restfull...like a cruise....

Fine, so don't show any video, just go and give the site a written account of what happens. You have enough pull and respect here that people would believe you. And this is an anonymous forum, so what's CSETI going to do, sue you for typing up a written account?

And you won't have to pay a dime - set up a little "CSETI Truth" fund and get 40 or 50 people to donate $20. I'll be donor #1..... I'm sure the site admins would be fine with using the site to set this up - admins?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocketsauce

You could set up a 'paypall' account and try and solicit contributions to the 'send Millerman' to camp fund? I bet some ATS's would chip in, but $800 might be a lot to expect....

LOL, not me, I have a tendency to call people giant anuses and receive warns and lose all my points

It has to be a senior and well-respected member.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Millerman, why don't you go? Just pay the $800 yourself. You're a Greer Supporter, for sure, but you've shown if not skepticism, then a bit of exasperation at the goings on at the Greer camp lately. Obviously a few things are bothering you about the way things are going. So just go ahead and report back. It will be enlightening for you, I'm sure, and for all of us as well.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Millerman, why don't you go? Just pay the $800 yourself. You're a Greer Supporter, for sure, but you've shown if not skepticism, then a bit of exasperation at the goings on at the Greer camp lately. Obviously a few things are bothering you about the way things are going. So just go ahead and report back. It will be enlightening for you, I'm sure, and for all of us as well.

And if I go, and come back and tell everyone, "It was absolutely amazing, this giant UFO touched down and the 12 Diplomatic Elders of the Galaxy came out and Dr. Greer approached and met with each one in turn!" - would ANY of you believe me??

I repeat - it has to be a senior and very well-respected member. (Gazrok?)

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Millerman, don't you want to go? I mean, look. It would either enhance your faith, or it wouldn't. I trust you to say what you saw. As a supporter you're in a frame of mind that you would get a lot more out of it than someone who went their kind of undercover for the ATS group. If Greer wanted to check you out he'd never come away with this idea that you are a skeptic. He would see how you have supported him on these boards. But Gazrok has called Greer a cult. Do you think Greer would trust HIM with the real deal? I doubt it, frankly. So you're gonna come back and either say, "Guys, this was amazing. You Really have to check this out yourself." or you're going to come back and say. "I am so sorry I'm $800 poorer to have gone through that crap. I BELIEVE in disclosure, but this is not going to cut it." So put your $ where your mouth is and go check it out. I, for one, would eagerly (and I am sincere) await your report.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Millerman, don't you want to go?
So put your $ where your mouth is and go check it out. I, for one, would eagerly (and I am sincere) await your report.

Oh I'd love to go, but I'm also broke right now, like rock-bottom broke! And I highly doubt the members of this site will be sending me any $$$ any time soon.... ;-)

I would eagerly throw in $20 for one of the mods or admins of this site to go, that's the best I can do right now....

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Millerman, why don't you go? Just pay the $800 yourself.

This reminds me of: "Bishop should go! He's the only one qualified to remote pilot the dropship, anyway!"

Go on, millerman, off you go. Don't expect us to chip-in on your Cult Greer discovery moth-vector camp.

Take a warm blanket with you. Take six cameras, in case five of them fail. Take a pen to sign your non-disclosure-agreement. Take a copy of Hidden to clutch at your chest for when the Energy-Anchor Aliens alight from the 100 foot mothership. Just don't take our money. You're one of the Cult Greer flock, you should be the one to go.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Just had another thought - getting one of us out on an expedition would give that person the opportunity to have direct conversations with Greer, and get answers to all these questions and inconsistencies being debated these past few months! So it would kill two birds with one stone.....

[edit on 30-5-2007 by millerman]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Millerman, why don't you go? Just pay the $800 yourself.

This reminds me of: "Bishop should go! He's the only one qualified to remote pilot the dropship, anyway!"

Watching movies again, are you? Got tired of Star Wars and Temple of Doom?

Go on, millerman, off you go. Don't expect us to chip-in on your Cult Greer discovery moth-vector camp.

Take a warm blanket with you. Take six cameras, in case five of them fail. Take a pen to sign your non-disclosure-agreement. Take a copy of Hidden to clutch at your chest for when the Energy-Anchor Aliens alight from the 100 foot mothership. Just don't take our money. You're one of the Cult Greer flock, you should be the one to go.

That makes no sense, to send someone who already supports Greer.

You're the King of the Greer-Haters, YOU should be the one to go! Though somehow I doubt you'd confess to seeing UFOs even if Greer vectored in a bakers dozen for you....

It has to be someone senior and well-respected, and fairly neutral and objective. Gazrok already said he'd like to go, and I think someone like him would be an ideal choice, but it seems the old NDA thing might become an obstacle here..... *sigh*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join