It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(NEW) Even MORE C2C Drone****

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Odd, aerial object above power poles near construction site
in May 2006, in Birmingham, Alabama. Photo by Mr. Smith.
---------------------------------More at www.earthfiles.com...

May 25, 2007 Sequoia National Park, California, and Birmingham, Alabama - As the intensity has risen this week to explain away the Lake Tahoe, Capitola and Central California Chad images as Photoshop and/or "viral promotional films," I have interviewed a California resident who worked for the state government in the Department of Developmental Services in mental health for twenty-five years before recently retiring in 2006. Shirley was born in Ventura County, California, and earned her Psychiatric Technician degree from Ventura Community College in 1978. I have her full address, contact information and academic background, but she has applied to work in another state agency, so has asked to simply be identified as Shirley from the Central Valley of California. She does not want the chaos surrounding the images to affect her new employment. But she wanted the public to know that the Chad photos match a dragonfly-like aerial object she saw two years ago.

In May 2005, she went on a weekend trip with her father to visit Sequoia National Park. Shirley and her father were near the center of the large Sequoia park and monument where they had planned to camp. But Shirley began feeling nauseous with a bad headache and decided she needed to go home and rest. It was late afternoon between 3 to 5 PM, when she realized she was lost and did not know what road to take out of the park. She had stopped at a park ranger station to ask a uniformed ranger for directions when she was shocked to see what looked like a big dragonfly moving in the sky. When Shirley saw Chad’s photos at Earthfiles.com and the Coast to Coast AM website, she recognized the object as what she had seen.

Shirley, Retired California Department of Developmental Services Mental Health Technician, Central Valley, California: “It was around May of 2005. And we had gotten lost about what road to take out of the Sequoias to get back on the right road heading home. I told my dad (now deceased), ‘Pull over. I’m going to talk with the Park Ranger and see if he can help us.’

Came over talking to this ranger. And while talking, this weird thing flew overhead. Never seen anything like it in my whole life!

I asked the Park Ranger, ‘What is that?’ And he very casually just went, ‘Oh, yeah, I’m told it’s some kind of communications device. It’s supposed to help the Park Service to monitor any possible problems like fires and such.’ That was pretty much his total explanation of what it was.

-----------------------------------------
This is just getting ridiculous! I refuse to believe in this photoshopped BS! Take a video next time instead of pictures! (This is getting absolutely crazy!)

NOTE: If the video fails to work, please click here
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-5-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

[edit: fixed video bbcode]

[edit on 27-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This 'new' image has already been debunked in the ongoing thread as CGI.

No, it isn't assumed to be, it is. It is an unskinned, gray 3D render... and a very poor one at that.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yeah and since interviewing her, Linda Howe is adamant that this lady is as "honest as the day is long." The lady supposedly said that the Park Ranger never even looked up if she remembered correctly. Linda Howe said that she believed this uniformed man was some sort of prop meant to deflect questions and plant disinformation. I listened to the C2C interview and I have to say that the lady did sound authentic.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
This 'new' image has already been debunked in the ongoing thread as CGI.

No, it isn't assumed to be, it is. It is an unskinned, gray 3D render... and a very poor one at that.

Oh really? I left that thread after about 5 pages and 50 posts by people who believed it was real. I could't stand it. It was blasphemy, it was madness. But then I remembered, THIS IS ABOVETOPSECRET.COM!

[edit on 27-5-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest
Oh really? I left that thread after about 5 pages and 50 posts by people who believed it was real.

Indeed.

I am 100% sure it is a fake. If David and Jritzmann both say it then that is more than enough for me, but there are so many people that seem to need these things to be real that they are blind to the evidence infront of them.

This image you posted showed up a few days back and even looking at it now, with a meager 4 months Photoshop and Maya experience, i can see it is a really badly done 3D render.

Oh, and that video... That Linda person that everyone keeps going on about believed it to be real... and made a big deal about it... until she was proved wrong. I don't even know who she is but it might mean something to you.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I was always a strong believer in this being pure [SNIP]! It looks horrible! But the amount of believers just increased as the pictures did. I just stuck my head in the ground and hoped it would pass by, but it didn't. Good to hear somebody is setting these people straight.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-5-2007 by sanctum]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Wow every aspect of that vid looked fake! The animation, the background, the motion, the rendering.

I think the HOAXER is getting sloppy by posting all of the information in multiple websites...!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Wow every aspect of that vid looked fake! The animation, the background, the motion, the rendering.

I think the HOAXER is getting sloppy by posting all of the information in multiple websites...!

I do not believe that the video was posted by the same person who posted the pics. (The video says it is a mock of what it would look like)

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This picture is very unimpressive compared to the others.

But gray render or not, its COMPLETELY different. Its not even close in design, other than having a circle and something sticking out. Its probably just another one of those oooh-the-original-is-3D-look-I-make-one-too guys.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Did you guys even look waht the creator of this video wrote about it?

NOT REAL!... CG mock up of the cross shaped UFO.

it was already discussed in the other thread.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Personally I think we close this thread down as I don't want it to turn into Another 24 page "it's real" vs. "it's not real" fiasco.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wow, poeple are still going around thinking that video is real, good job LMH, she may has pesonaly, in C2C the other night, set back UFOology.

How bad is it that she says such things like, "This is Definatly not Animation", while just a mere few cm from the video that must of sent her into a frenzy, OMG, this is real wow, OMG, look at this pic from ALB, it must be real.

There is not an objective bone in her body, but in this case, she didn't need to be objective, she just needed to READ the info given. So what we now know is LMH does not follow up her leads, not even a little bit, not even reading the information given with the video.

So if won't check the info presented with th esource, what can we expecgt from her, how can we belive a single word she says now, i used to listen to her very closelyt on C2C, but im sorry, this was journilistic Suicide for LMH, i odn't think she could work for the enquier after this.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
That video is so damn fake that it hurts. Plus, why make it so small. I would rather see a huge "drone" lawl^^

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This video was made by SaladFingers who openly stated he did it to see what it would look like, he never once indicated or wanted anyone to think it was real. It's very unfortunate LMH got duped by such an obvious experiment but alas, she did.

All of this has been discussed in the "big thread".

Thread closed.

Springer...

new topics

join