It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Immigration 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
video.google.com...

This is a video that will explain what legal immigration will do to the USA. Now just think what the Illegal immigration is doing to the USA.

Also notice that we ( the USA) can't save the world.

Roper

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Former AG Edwin Meese explains the amnesty bill.link.Provides incentives for illegal aliens.Kennedy and the others have sold their souls for votes.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
yeah, that video is moronic. a REAL environmentalist wouldn't want to cut down on immigration, they'd want to cut down on W A S T E. something that "native born" americans tend to do more of than immigrants. to top it all off... most illegals aren't here permanently, they are MIGRANT WORKERS. people that cross into america and back into mexico seasonally.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
to top it all off... most illegals aren't here permanently, they are MIGRANT WORKERS. people that cross into america and back into mexico seasonally.

That's BS! There are hundreds here is the High Plains and their here to stay if they can. The Federal Government will help them to do that I'm sure.

Roper

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The biggest question is "how much is going to cost the tax payer" but that is of not consequence for our for the people elected congress they are not the ones worrying about taxes.

As long as they keep corporate America happy.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

yeah, that video is moronic. a REAL environmentalist wouldn't want to cut down on immigration, they'd want to cut down on W A S T E. something that "native born" americans tend to do more of than immigrants.

Madness, I believe a REAL environmentalist knows that a given nation has just so much natural resources and over crowding will depleted those resources in a hurry before newer technology can be brought online.

Now then waste. Now to show you that I recycle, I just went through my truck and gleamed 31 .223 brass cases to clean and reload.
Mustn't waste brass!

Roper

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
www.azcentral.com...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio described the two busts as "typical" drop houses. The injuries are evidence that violence along the border in Mexico is moving north, he added.

Like we didn't know. To bad we can't wake up the sleepers.

Roper

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Overpopulating a specific region is not a great move but I think it's ironic to hear a country developed and inhabited by immigrants complain about people crossing over into their borders whether legal or illegally. I honestly think we should let them come over free of charge but just make sure we filter the people coming in to weed out the trouble makers. Trust me, we need immigrants because the average American is going to want $10/hour just to pick some strawberries and I'm not having that. That would raise retail prices through the roof. Oh and one last thing...I doubt people use the term immigrant to refer to everyone...they use it as a term to describe mexicans. If we had a sudden influx of british people I doubt anyone would really give a damn.

[edit on 6/2/07 by Kamikaze X]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Closing the borders of a country is a huge mistake. I've never seen a country in history close it's borders down to immigrants, and come out without some serious economical issues.

Countries prosper through development and expansion, not by shutting themselves off from the outside world and going into hiding.

Granted, you need to weed out the undesirables, as every country does. But trying to close the borders completely is a ridiculous notion.

But hey, what do I care, not my country, not my problem, you ruin your nation however you want to.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
When a nation has a border that is out of control, then the undesirables will cross with out a care. We are wanting to stop the thugs and those that just want on the US welfare system.

The illegals are closing hospitals in California because they won't pay. This just raises the health care cost for the rest of us. Gotta' stop.

Roper

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have a solution. We all know Mexicans eat a lot of beans. If we could somehow use their flatulence (methane) to power our vehicles than we could be less dependent on fossil fuels. We could also harvest the organs of poor uneducated Mexican immigrants to help alleviate some of our health care costs. To help in the fight against terrorism, we could teach some of the more aggressive Mexicans to speak Arabic so that they can infiltrate the terror cells in this country. Lets use the resources we have to better this country.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

yeah, that video is moronic. a REAL environmentalist wouldn't want to cut down on immigration, they'd want to cut down on W A S T E. something that "native born" americans tend to do more of than immigrants. to top it all off... most illegals aren't here permanently, they are MIGRANT WORKERS. people that cross into america and back into mexico seasonally.

Unless you provide some factual proof, you're full of it. Show me some proof, a survey... something that shows that native born Americans recycle more than immigrants... not illegal immigrants, but immigrants.

On another note, this guy is promoting fear among parents. He is basically saying our children and grandchildren's lives will be ruined if this continues. He liked to overestimate the threat. At one point he says 800,000 immigrants come into this country each year, but when he was using the gumballs as an example he said the number was 1 million. 17 minutes of my life wasted.

new topics

top topics

join