It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kinda freaked out at the moment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
don't pass me off as a nut case i already know that much
. for the last few days my friend and i have discussed politics over the phone and our college hopes and such. well today my friend and i were discussing the federal reserve and the phone line was dropped like something cut the line. the same thing happened last niht when talking about the rex 84 program it just went dead. i spoke to a friend and she said my phone was tapped basically. i am just a simple highschool/ college kid, what the hell did i do?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
maybe your friend is just messing with you. I know i have said plenty of things over the phone about the government and the president and the connection has never dropped..(while i dont think they are tapping my calls I KNOW they have a huge file on me) but yeah talk to someone totally different about the same subject and see if the line is "cut" if it isnt then either you friend is playing around or it is an honest coincidence/ misinterpretation of events..if it is cut however..you have a problem.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
seems like it was just a sequences of coincidences to me

if this happens one ore two more times i would only begin to worry, but as for now

dont worry about it

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
-OP-
I've had that same thing happen so many times it's freaked me and a friend of mine out too. Also lots of line clicks, we will hear at times depending on the subject of our conversation. Call me a nut too, but
yeah something happens during specific conversations. I'm a nut, I'm a nut....I'm crazy

We developed our own secret code names for "certain things"...now that's crazy in a super paranoid way.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
i almost double posted
friday two trucks were blocking the way to my house, one facing our way the other the opposite. the one our way seen us and did not move for like 3 minutes until it exhcnaged words with the other and moved. the other truck sat there all afternoon. tinted windows white, odd plates
thats when the first call dropped. saturday a call dropped sunday * today i will test

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If the government or police are tapping your phone you will never know until they come to the door to take you away.

Dropped lines, static, clicks, etc...........:shk:
I'm sure the powers that be could tap a line without you ever knowing.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Dropped lines, static, clicks, etc...........:shk:
I'm sure the powers that be could tap a line without you ever knowing.

So true, so true. And they wouldn't necessarily be literally right in front (or back) of your house. If they have legitimate reason, they would do it at the telephone companies' switching equipment, possibly several miles away from your location.

2 cents

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Before you get all paranoid and head for the hills, you can do something very simple. Call your phone company, explain that you're having trouble with dropped calls and ask them if they've been doing work on the lines. If they say no, have them test the lines. It's easy for them to do, and you might just have some loose wiring or a connection somewhere in a junction box is going out.

We had a phone do this intermittent cutting off thing once, and when it finally died, I had the phone company out. Turned out bums up the street were peeing on the junction box and had shorted it out.

Always exhaust the mundane explanations before looking for something sinister, is my advice.

top topics

join