It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lima, Peru. Orb Fleet May 21, 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My dad told be about this but I actually saw it on "Primer Impacto" a couple days ago and wanted to make a thread until I got a hold of some footage. Anyway, this sighting is cool in the sense that 2007 has been the year for "strange lights" in the sky, and none the less, this is another. The report on "Primer Impacto" actually stated that there were over fifty lights in the sky, and they even said that the figures/shapes that were being displayed by these orbs of light were of various constellations.

YES, VARIOUS CONSTELLATIONS.

I was even able to make out Orion in one of the scenes. Unfortunately, this report I found does not mention that, and I really want to get my hands on the report given by "Primer Impacto". This is all similar to the fleets we all know that came out of mexico in the 90's. Below is the video I have found, and I have managed to translate it for you fellow ATS'ers who are not bilingual.

The following is my translation over the audio given in the above video

News Anchor
…It is the first time that something similar to this is registered in our country.

Text Caption #1
Limenos (People living in Lima) are surprised due to strange sightings in the sky.

Male reporter Francisco Landauro (voice)
Dozens of “Limenos” were left more than surprised by what their eyes observed over our sky.

Witness #1
There is more than 20 flying saucers, friend, over there! Look over there! (pointing)
(At this point what he says is hard to make out, but something to this effect) This is happening right now and every body is just walking.

Witness #2
No, I don’t know. I don’t believe in the flying saucers but, it looks like it.

This strange and surprising spectacle, registered in Lima two days ago, was captured by a team of ATV News. For more than 30 minutes, a diversity of white points were observed that were forming shapes in the sky.

Peruvian Air Force Commander Julio Chamorro (Assessor)
This comes to be a very interesting subject, however, it continues to be an anomalous aerial phenomenon because it is not controlled and we [do not] (It is hard to understand exactly what he says in this part because it seems that he says they do, but when you look at the whole statement, it does not make sense) have a technical…appropriate, coherent explanation to say what it is.

The commander of the Peruvian Air Force, Julio Chamorro, was cautious in assuring [this as] possible extraterrestrials, but he did provided video images were this same phenomenon is observed recorded in 1994 and 1995 over the skies of multiply Mexican cities.

Peruvian Air Force Commander Julio Chamorro (Assessor)
In needs to be controlled, it needs to be known what it is this is about. It even could be, it could be, although this has never happened, that this would jeopardize aerial operations in general.

Male reporter Francisco Landauro(voice)
These sightings could, in fact, be studied by an office [group] that deals with aerospace systems, as they do exist in countries like Chile, Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico.

Male reporter Francisco Landauro ([email protected])
This is the first video register, filmed over our capital showing abnormal aerial phenomena, in great quantities that will be helpful for the investigations and this makes us ask if we are alone in the universe. Franciso landauro Miranda, ATV News.

END OF VIDEO

For reference, I'll include one of the videos out of Mexico displaying the fleets.

[edit on 26-5-2007 by souls]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Another UFO 'fleet' video of hilariousness.
I still say it's just a bunch of balloons being released. Sorry.

Edit: Show me where please.
www.physics.csbsju.edu...

[edit on 26-5-2007 by Drexon]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yes it is very hilarious isn't Drexon!? What do you mean when you say show me where and give me a link for orion?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think that orbs are an airborne life form-

I wish i could speak to aliens and get the full scoop on it all.

You think?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Im sick of balloons and chinese lanterns , thats all there seems to be at present.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
First off, the second video that you posted has been proven to be ballons, it was in Spain, if im not mistaken, and it was debunked on this site. They found the picture, on the same day of the video, of a parade that let go thousands of white ballons go free. So posting that second video is not going to help the first one, which is quite good.

My spanish is not very good, and your translation was very good, the witnesses are say what they saw, but its not known what they are looking at. Its intresting, i thinkn in that amount of time, someone should be able to get a good shot ot them with a decent zoom lens and camera.

[edit on 5/26/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If those were constellations, then how come some of the "lights" are moving? Stars usually don't fly across the universe like that, lawl. You can tell that the movements of the lights are artificial.

EDIT: Just realized that it was only the light formations over mexico that were moving. Haha, idiots. Those really are stars

[edit on 26-5-2007 by ZikhaN]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Oh really, stars?
Who are idiots, Peruian people?
Check the video again.

[edit on 27-5-2007 by manastin]

[edit on 27-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Why should I have to check the video again? I made my point clear. Do you honestly think those are crafts and not constellations? They're not even moving for #s sake.

You do know that it's possible to see stars during the day.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
For some reason I find it hard not to be sarcastic in the late hours. Sorry for that comment earlier anyway. What I meant by that orion image is: "Show me the exact time in the video and where this constellation is supposed to be".

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It is really strange that you are thinking these are stars. I dont say these are aircrafts or something. But do these people never saw stars in their life? Why are they excited?
And i dont accept such words as "idiots". I am pretty sure you wouldnt use this phrase if this footage were taken in England or in some "civilized" area. Anyway, this is not the topic.
So, do you really believe that these are stars? Then show me Orion, I will be your servant.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Firstly: Stars don't shine in front of clouds, you could call those balloons if you wish out of fear for accepting the unknown.

Secondly: If you are claiming them to be stars and constellations, then please show some corrolation between the formation of these "balloons" and stars.

Debunkers are having a harder and harder time debunking. Some say balloons, some say stars. Starting to sound like the religious now; can't even agree on what you agree on

Show solid proof of one, please

[edit on 27-5-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Err....obviously my spanish comprehension is excelent, as argentinean.

Question is, if they are balloons...how is it that the commander of the Peruvian Air Force, Julio Chamorro, can´t identify them as balloons? Didn´t he have some info, some data about this, if they were balloons?

If the The commander of the Peruvian Air Force it self is saying that he doesn´t know what they are, doesn´t get you thinking at least...

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
If the The commander of the Peruvian Air Force it self is saying that he doesn´t know what they are, doesn´t get you thinking at least...

Maybe he lived all the time in Platon's cave where no stars available to observe, therefore he doesn't get that they were stars.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Err....obviously my spanish comprehension is excelent, as argentinean.

Can you also translate some youtube comments if there are some useful information. Thank you.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
First off, the second video that you posted has been proven to be ballons, it was in Spain, if im not mistaken, and it was debunked on this site. They found the picture, on the same day of the video, of a parade that let go thousands of white ballons go free. So posting that second video is not going to help the first one, which is quite good.
[edit on 5/26/2007 by TKainZero]

Well, I did not know that and that is why I come to ATS so people can deny my ignorance. I included the video just for reference of what the news casters where talking about. You are right it doesn't help the first video, but it is just reference.

I presented this report/video because it seems interesting to me how the sighting took place and there seemed to be many people witnessing this. I would think that people would recognize stars, and specially in the day.

If stars were visible here, in that day, wouldn't they be visisible in the previous day, and the day after, at the same times?

I think stars could be taken out of this at the moment.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Drexon,

As for the constellations...those I saw on the report given by "Primer Impacto". This one by ATV News does not mention them. That is the reason why I found this sighting interesting, becaasue they said the lights were making shapes of constellations. If I can find it, I will post it.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
As for the comments on YouTube. They are debating the existence of extraterrestrial life, and the possibility of this sighting being extraterrestrial. There is one guy on there that says that he was there but that he saw the same thing happen on the previous day. I'll keep looking.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZikhaN

Why should I have to check the video again? I made my point clear. Do you honestly think those are crafts and not constellations? They're not even moving for #s sake.

You do know that it's possible to see stars during the day.

Umm yes they are moving, and they look nothing like stars, haha I am amazed that you even think that. OMG lol.

They look like more like balloons, or possibly something more stange.

new topics

top topics

join