It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is CNN stepping on Ron Paul?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What I know for sure is that after the debate, Ron Paul was leading in the FOX poll over Mitt Romney, then suddendly Romney won with 2% over Paul. Still, Ron Paul owned everyone in the debate.

I think all the hype over Guiliani is BS, nobody loves him. NY HATE HIM, especially firefighters.

I'm pretty sure Ron Paul will attack Guiliani on many issues on the next debate on may 5, it will be awesome and it will make news.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So was this a running poll that was being taken by Fox while the debate was ongoing? And then some magic numbers flux and Romney pulls ahead by 2%?

Now that is odd. All the Romney lovers must have just been so in awe of their man that they couldn't take part in 'no stinkin' polls' till he was done speaking.

Sometimes these things remind me of TV wrestling. The one picked to win a certain fight has to be 'down' some during the match, and take a few 'hits', before struggling back to win. And we all know how real wrestling is. Well, these polls, and the 'spin' that commentators put on it, are the same kind of BS.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
As a few members mentioned in another thread, if Ron Paul is going to keep slow-pitching to Rudy Giuliani during the debates, then I say get rid of him. He could be doing the exact opposite of what you think he's doing, and he might be doing it on purpose.

Be careful what you wish for.

Peace

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You could be right D. Love, that is always a possibility with politics. Still, his record would seem to indicate otherwise. And it is a person's record of past behavior that is the surest indication of their future intent.

Tyrants and liars need practice, and seldom burst upon the scene full blown. It is only in hindsight that we see the methods they used, and the taint of their character.

Any other method of predicting the future actions of a politician would border on using a tarot deck.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here are the straw poll numbers for Ron Paul that I found! Why is he not a top tier candidate?

Ron Paul's Straw Poll Results
Updated on September 4, 2007 ..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>
Straw Poll, Date it was held, His Rank, and His Percentage

South Dakota Straw Poll 9/3/2007 6 8 %

Maryland Straw Poll 9/3/2007 1 27.3%

Texas Straw Poll 9/1/2007 3 16.7 %

Allegheny County, Pennsylvania 8/26/2007 1 45.2 %

DeKalb County, Georgia Straw Poll 8/25/2007 1 24 %

HRCC (Minnesota) 8/22/2007 3 16.0%

Ronald Reagan Club (Washington) 8/21/2007 1 28.0%

West Alabama 8/18/2007 1 81.2%

Strafford County, NH 8/18/2007 1 72.2%

West Lafayette, Indiana 8/18/2007 4 11.7%

Illinois State Fair 8/17/2007 3 18.9%

Students for Life of America 8/16/2007 4 9.0%

Western Montana Fair 8/15/2007 6 4.0%

Gaston County, NC 8/14/2007 1 36.6%

Ames, Iowa 8/11/2007 5 9.1%

National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA), St. Louis, MO

8/6/2007 3 14.0%

FreedomWorks Straw Poll 8/3/2007 1 56 %

Georgetown County, SC 7/28/2007 2 17.9%

New Hampshire Taxpayers 7/7/2007 1 65.3%

Cobb County, GA 7/4/2007 2 17.0%

California Republican Assembly 7/1/2007 4 12.0%

National Taxpayers Union im missing the date for this one 2 16.7%

Utah GOP convention 6/8/2007 2 5.4%

So again why is he not top tier!?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Ron paul is going to win, last minute write ins will ruin the lives of so many elitist scum.. At that moment they will feel the life they have sucked out of our country, being sucked out of their backside one eyes and then bend over for us, not the other way around.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
According to The numbers Paul is not doing to bad, but not great either. It does amaze me though that candidates doing worse than Paul are getting lots of free press from the MSM but Paul is getting nothing. So far I like Paul and what he stands for check this out Ron Paul For President Im going to send this guy some money, and we will see where this goes.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Ron Paul is not weak, nor stupid. The morons who mock people are. The fake conservative side of things are freaking out because their scheme is being unveiled. The curtains are rising for many in there minds to the fact they all have been hiding a lie from your eyes, in the name of a secret so secret maybe God doesnt even know. Well they use any excuse to keep you in fear of their authority. They are liars, and in any other society they would be spotted and guitined right away.

Paul is strong because he speaks to peoples true nature and concience.
Pulling the troops doesnt mean all at once, stopping the drug war doesnt mean legalizing crack and gangs. It means fair and balanced, which Fox news, the president and his merry land of farries does not one bit care for.

Americans need to realize there are lame criminal apes running things and they need to be caged or bunker busted by the constitution, not amendments from the queen and her royal society of queens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join