It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L. A. Police Helicopter Hits "Balloon"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Last night this happened;

www.msnbc.msn.com...

was this really a "balloon" like theyre saying, wait they said that in Roswell didnt they, or was it one of these orbs gone astray

www.esnips.com...

"metallicized nylon balloon"

I'm sorry, but this could have been something bigger if say the heli had crashed into a house full of humans, say celebrating this Memorial weekend and this reporter ends the story without even talking about what type of "balloon", where it came from or ANYTHING about the :"balloon"

Could this be the "event" to kill all balloons

I can hear em now, " Well, humans, especially children just cant seem to hold on their balloons so we have to ban them in order to "protect lives"

I'm sorry timmy, we cant have any balloons at your birthday party because the government says we might crash a helicopter with it........

any opinions?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It could have been a politician, full of hot air, as usual. That's why they always try to keep their pockets full of our money, so they won't float off and wreck planes and choppers.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You never know what you can hit up there. Check out this Utube of a bird's effect on an airliner. Maybe balloons and birds should be banned?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-5-2007 by Latitude]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
From the looks of it, and the news report, it seems as if this is a 100% innocnet accident, unless, th punctured the Alien craft and brought it down... no... nothing that woerd here

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
They should check and see where Prophet Yahweh was.

I miss him Lol.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Maybe the LA gangs have started making heat-seeking balloons for just this purpose.

On second thoughts.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Kellter and Now_Then -

new topics

top topics

join