It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious< what you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
do UFO occupants, advance species, themselves..do they have their own UFOs, something unknown, unexplainable and scarry?
I don't belive that they, who visit us, are free from this curse. Do they have an enigma, unknown activity, something they see and cannot explain just like we can't explain their presens.
Do aliens have their own 'aliens'?

peace

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Do extraterrestrials have their own enigmatic observers?

Far too much speculation to really carry much conversation.

The problem we humans face regarding this subject is our governments hiding it from us. It would not be half the mystery it currently is if our governments simply admitted what they know, or at least acknowledged ET visitation is a reality.

I doubt sincerely that any government of a space faring race would keep secret any intrusions by other off-world powers. Since the public of those planets would already be aware of other life in the universe travelling around them, there would be no need to keep such a thing hidden from them.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Wow, this shouldn't be hard to answer

Way too much speculation to wonder if "aliens" think of other "aliens".

Now, if you were an "alien" visiting earth, then you would see that there is other life out there. We could be their "aliens".

It is safe to say that if we believe in "aliens" then chances are that if one type exists, then multiple types could exist.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I do think that when extraterrestrials come to this planet, they take their lives into their own hands having to deal with our terrestrial governments and their methods for concealing ET visitation. The only thing I think ETs really fear is our planet and in particular, those of us who maintain the ET secret through likely violent measures.

top topics

join