It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see us? Secret Branch of Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Do you believe there are facilities being established - or that have already been established - in other high crime areas, perhaps in areas most would not think to look? Thank-you.
[edit on 5/27/2007 by AceWombat04]

Absolutely...follow the money.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
this is a scary subject

Indeed...

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Looked like a plain old corporate website.

I agree completely...and again, you see what they want you to see.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seesinclouds

What is your opinion of the 2012 information if any? The future you are seeing is but one probable future, if the infrastucture is truly compromised by a cataclysmic event, no man-made tech can prevail and control the survivors.

That is your opinion, and I respect it. Have you really pondered this? And how far did your pondering go? Read my other posts on this thread. I am telling you of one. Humanity as we know it, will certainly change. Sees in Clouds

Sure, I've pondered it a great deal (this meaning the changes that will occur in general or the info in this thread specifically?) I've read the whole thread and looked at the links. I don't have any doubts that there are dark forces at work with sophisticated technology out to control the population.

I ask you to offer an opinion specifically on 2012 predictions of catastrophe and possible change for the benefit of humanity as a result...a sea change of thought and being brought about by vibrational change of the planet.

I ask for your opinion in your capacity as a seer, you see.

[edit on 27-5-2007 by Pilot]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Sure, I've pondered it a great deal (this meaning the changes that will occur in general or the info in this thread specifically?) I've read the whole thread and looked at the links. I don't have any doubts that there are dark forces at work with sophisticated technology out to control the population.
I ask you to offer an opinion specifically on 2012 predictions of catastrophe and possible change for the benefit of humanity as a result...a sea change of thought and being brought about by vibrational change of the planet.

I do mean the changes in general. The things that I see have already started, and are already in motion. I am not fool hardy enough to venture a guess as to the date. Ok, if I did guess at a date for this thing to happen, then 2012 would not be out of the question. And in the minds of the "powers that be", and their unwitting supporters, it will be beneficial to all humanity. In their minds, all of the "garbage" (bad people) will be sorted through, much like God, and how "HE" would do it. Someone is playing God, and though it is presented as good, and when in full fruition, undeniably will be so, it will be at the cost of many 'normal, with normal problems' people. Capish? Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is to the girl who U2U'd me yesterday.

I am unable to answer your U2U through messaging yet. I am too new at this site. I was very intrigued by your story about your mother's dreams, and wish that you would post it on here for us. I deleted it without copying it, and now think it would be a great addition to this post. Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

This is to the girl who U2U'd me yesterday.

I am unable to answer your U2U through messaging yet. I am too new at this site. I was very intrigued by your story about your mother's dreams, and wish that you would post it on here for us. I deleted it without copying it, and now think it would be a great addition to this post. Sees in Clouds

Without going in to too much detail, in the midst of some odd experiences both she and I had in the early 1990s, she had a "dream" (I choose not to elaborate as to why I place the word "dream" in quotes) related to them in which people's (including our) brains were being somehow "scanned" via electronic and/or computerized means, after which some officials in attendance said, "All babies will be born with [inaudible or unrecalled] from now on." At the time we had our odd experiences and "dreams," we were very shaken up by them, and for a long time thereafter were even consumed with trying to decipher them, but in the intervening years (it's been over a decade now after all) we have chosen to try our best to let sleeping dogs lie so to speak, particularly given the incredulity with which we were met, and the total lack of any evidence or clues that might shed light on what (if anything) we experienced. It's always been in the back of my mind though, and upon reading the part of your vision (in your original post in this thread) that said "Brains behind the discovery and mapping out of dna," I suddenly recalled that part of one of her "dreams." I try not to discuss this publicly on ATS or anywhere else, because it never leads to answers and leaves me wondering whether I'm simply crazy or if what we experienced were merely a string of very prominent and alarming coincidences (which is certainly possible - one must always keep an open mind, I say.) Your vision rang true to me upon reading that, though.

Furthermore, our experiences did concern areas of the city we live in with very high rates of crime, and her "dreams" also (more than once) dealt with underwater facilities. Lastly, while researching those and other facets of our own family mystery, I learned of possible indirect relationships (if only in the form of common personnel and/or research agendas) between past government experimentation with the use of hallucinogens for purposes of behavior modification and pharmaceutical companies. There have also recently been reports of the flu vaccine Tamiflu causing hallucinations and delirium in young children. Together, all of these "coincidences" lead me to believe that you have either had a genuine vision, that I'm crazy and that you suffer from the same mental illness I do, or that we're all just very confused and mistaken about the same things, in different ways lol.

That isn't to say I'm embracing everything you're saying as absolute fact. I'm just saying that it rings true to me, and that I believe you have genuinely had a vision or something akin to it. What if anything that means is anyone's guess. I have an open mind.

(I'm male by the way - not that it matters.)

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I do mean the changes in general. The things that I see have already started, and are already in motion. I am not fool hardy enough to venture a guess as to the date. Ok, if I did guess at a date for this thing to happen, then 2012 would not be out of the question. And in the minds of the "powers that be", and their unwitting supporters, it will be beneficial to all humanity. In their minds, all of the "garbage" (bad people) will be sorted through, much like God, and how "HE" would do it. Someone is playing God, and though it is presented as good, and when in full fruition, undeniably will be so, it will be at the cost of many 'normal, with normal problems' people. Capish? Sees in Clouds

Ok, I think I know where you're coming from. Please correct me if I'm wrong...First off let me ask if you have any familiarity with the 2012 "predictions" that originate from more than one source/culture, especially the Mayan Calendar??

Those predictions are not based upon human conduct, although they certainly include what we have been discussing here. They point more toward the earth finishing it's 26,000 yr cycle or orbit of the milky way and a huge paradigm change for the entire planet, not caused or created by human beings but does include us.

That's where I was coming from. More like "God Happens". People have been playing God forever...these control divas with all the power on earth here now are not immune or exempt from these changes by any means, and they are not the cause of them either. I don't know if I believe all that stuff...I'm just trying to make sense of it all and was curious what you might have to say about it.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

1. merely a string of very prominent and alarming coincidences (which is certainly possible...
2. experiences did concern areas of the city we live in with very high rates of crime,
3. possible indirect relationships (if only in the form of common personnel and/or research agendas) between past government experimentation with the use of hallucinogens for purposes of behavior modification and pharmaceutical companies.

4. you have either had a genuine vision, that I'm crazy and that you suffer from the same mental illness I do, or that we're all just very confused and mistaken about the same things, in different ways lol.

5. (I'm male by the way - not that it matters.)

Ok..regarding #1: I do not believe in prominent and alarming coincidences. I believe that everything is connected somehow. Yes, an occasional coincidence can happen, but these are not coincidences. These are people comparing experiences, and some are the same.

#2: These areas of high crime are the areas of the enemy right now. This is a war against the American people, and for the most part, the governments need a stronghold "behind enemy lines". Where you see this happening, I can assure you that there will one day be tanks and foot soldiers going through that area. Many of the "enemy' will be exterminated. This is the start of it all. Most of these high crime areas are gang ruled, and they will simply irradicate the gangs. Just like in Iraq. Only it will be here, in almost every major city in America.

#3: It has always been working up to this. Experimentation takes time. Slowly but surely.

#4: If we were crazy, would it not be evident on most fronts? Why only when we discuss this kind of stuff, are we thought to be crazy? We have jobs, run households, get along with others for the most part of us, shop at the same markets, and manage to stay out of jail, and out of the nuthouse, and pay our bills. hmmmm....maybe we are crazy! lol

#5: I apologize, I guess it was another letter that mentioned being women.

Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

...First off let me ask if you have any familiarity with the 2012 "predictions" that originate from more than one source/culture, especially the Mayan Calendar??
Those predictions are not based upon human conduct, although they certainly include what we have been discussing here. They point more toward the earth finishing it's 26,000 yr cycle or orbit of the milky way and a huge paradigm change for the entire planet, not caused or created by human beings but does include us.
That's where I was coming from. More like "God Happens". People have been playing God forever...these control divas with all the power on earth here now are not immune or exempt from these changes by any means, and they are not the cause of them either. I don't know if I believe all that stuff...I'm just trying to make sense of it all and was curious what you might have to say about it.

I am kind of familiar with the Mayan Calendar. It is a beautiful work of art. I have often wondered why everything ended on that date, and have thought that it probably reflects a 100 year cycle or 1000 years from the time that it was first made. Not knowing anything regarding the stars, and huge clock that they represent, I just don't know. I like everyone else would not be a bit surprised if something happened on that very date, and knowing of the controversy, it, like the Bible, makes me think of something very catastrophic! Brings to mind, where in the Book of Isaiah, where Hezakiah asked God to give him back the last 15 years. Then it says, "And the finger of God turned the Sundial of Ahaz back by 10 degrees giving him his 15 years back. What?? What the heck is the Sundial of Ahaz? And who has it?

As for God Happens, maybe the Governing Order Detail will happen after this catastrophy happens. You best believe that they will know if it is an impending earth shattering disaster that is coming. And best believe that they will hightail it off of this earth as fast as their crafty balls can take them! When all is in disarray, then will come the peace that they want. Total control over everyone. Everyone coming to the government for food, leadership, and care. They will have complete Dominion over everything, part and parcel. I think the main problem is that the disaster is not happening fast enough, and they want to take their toys down off the shelf and be the ones to play with them. And so they have.

Do you think it is God 'using' them as a tool, to number his people, to round up the good ones, and rid the world of the bad seeds? Could be, but if you open the subject of God on here, good luck. God and politics don't mix. I have found that out the hard way, and you already think I'm half crazy. Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi seesinclouds,

Welcome to ATS! I am also fairly new to this site, the content in it and the way people help each other in trying to figure out the unexplained is amazing isn't it?

After reading all your post it seems to me you truly do have visions, what i consider really amazing about your gift/curse is that you have these visions while you are awake.

I too have had visions ever since i have been little. I am still very young (I'm my 20's) so it has not been until recently that this topic really intrigued me.

The difference between your visions and mine is that I have mine while I sleep. I hardly ever dream, i guess if i do i just do not remember anything when i wake up. Its almost like someone hit the delete key as my eyes start to open.

When i do dream and i wake up, it is almost like i just left the theaters i remember everything very vividly. The weird thing is that a couple days later , that same scenario that I dreamt is played right before my eyes in real life. No end of the world type stuff. More like, me and my friends form a circle to start a little smoking session, and someone says something and i already knew what they where gonna say, just like i could recall the order we where sitting in from my dream.

I guess some people call this dejavu... I don't know what to call it anymore cuz it has been happening to me my whole life, and personally it freaks me out.

soooooo... i was hopping maybe you give me your input on this since u seem to deal with a similar gift.. or wut ever u want to call it..

edited for grammar
sry english isnt my first language

[edit on 27-5-2007 by Clandestino]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
No sees, I don't think your crazy

Ok if I were to have this go my way, and as I have read a lot of positive, hopeful material about the changes, here goes a theory:

When the event or events take place that will cause the changes to the earth, the separating the wheat from the chaff will take place, but look at it like this: If an individual posesses a high frequency, one that matches and resonates with the higher dimension (the 5th I guess) That individual will pass into or be engulfed by the higher dimension and the rest will remain in the 3rd to work their stuff out. It kind of sounds like rapture, I know, but look, a vibration has nothing to do with religion or belief, it has to do with what kind of energy you are putting out into the world. I don't think this is my personal theory, I think there are people out there who descibed a scenario like this on one of the many sites and vids I've looked at on the subject.

I think there are people on earth who operate at very high levels of spiritual awareness and we don't notice them as often as we do the ones causing trouble. If anyone is interested I will be glad to post some links.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ok, you are calling on my insights and beliefs that may give people the idea I am a lunatic. Dreams. My full belief, is that the whole reason that you sleep, is to give your soul a chance to get out and play. It is also my belief that you have and will live many lives, and your soul has to get out of the body, stop working the controls of it, and get out in its natural form. And when it is out playing, it can remember everything of past lives, and yes of the future as well. If you could remember everything of your past lives, you would be a walking lunatic.

Your last body that you were in, swam like a fish in order to get into the egg that held the body that you are in now. When you 'die', you will still think, and your very first thought will be, oh, that's right, I always knew this was how it was. Dreams, are not really what you think of them as. In my premonitions, being awake, it is very scary sometimes, with the people looking as real to me as you would standing there. In dreams, you are living a separate reality. Living it. And like a little kid who wants to stay up a little longer, your soul wants to stay out there and do what it wants to do, and that is why it is hard to wake up sometimes. And why you may say, Don't wake me, I'm having a good dream. Or why, if awakened in a different way, it's almost like you are lost for a little while, like you have forgotten something. Your body just isn't right somehow. Like a car, you must shut off the engine and get out sometimes. Every so many hours, or the soul kinda goes on strike. And your car breaks down. De ja vue? Yes. Because you have lived it before. Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No sees, I don't think your crazy

Ok if I were to have this go my way, and as I have read a lot of positive, hopeful material about the changes, here goes a theory:

When the event or events take place that will cause the changes to the earth, the separating the wheat from the chaff will take place, but look at it like this: If an individual posesses a high frequency, one that matches and resonates with the higher dimension (the 5th I guess) That individual will pass into or be engulfed by the higher dimension and the rest will remain in the 3rd to work their stuff out. It kind of sounds like rapture, I know, but look, a vibration has nothing to do with religion or belief, it has to do with what kind of energy you are putting out into the world. I don't think this is my personal theory, I think there are people out there who descibed a scenario like this on one of the many sites and vids I've looked at on the subject.

I think there are people on earth who operate at very high levels of spiritual awareness and we don't notice them as often as we do the ones causing trouble. If anyone is interested I will be glad to post some links.

I am very interested in it. Love to see your links. It almost sounds like you are saying there are people that have powers or levels of awareness that are different from others. Perhaps a little psychic? Is that what I am hearing? Or are you speaking of a diatonic scale and tree of life stuff?

I agree with the energy thing. But I also believe that it really has nothing to do with what you do, you will live again and again, much as the rain comes down from a cloud, and then rises back up to it again, so do we. When it all ends, I believe that perhaps our energy may join up with the matter from which it came. I believe that man, in his infinate wisdom, and desire to conquer and rule the masses, have created a whole hierarchy of rules upon man through religion. I can handle the 10 commandments. I feel they are devine, and have touched upon everything that could be judged as morally wrong. But like the government, the ones in charge, always seem to be able to add books and page upon page of addendums and new rules to follow. And tell me that I'm going to hell because I don't attend their church. Even Jesus put a separation between God and the church when he told the lady at the well that if she was seeking religion, go to the jews, for they had it laid out pretty well, but if she was seeking God to come to him for the truth. Even back then the 'leaders' put a stop to publishers of the TRUTH!! Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

whole reason that you sleep, is to give your soul a chance to get out and play.

You know what? That makes a lot of sense to me for some reason!

It is also my belief that you have and will live many lives, and your soul has to get out of the body, stop working the controls of it, and get out in its natural form.

I'm not quite sure I believe in many lives... my current knowledge of science and technology makes me a non-believer of that phenomenon. When we die everything about us will return to the earth.

I do think eternal live will be possible, once we figure out a way to move our brain and consciousness into another "vessel" if you will. Maybe a robotic body or an organic body much superior to our.

Not trying to say your insight is wrong.. just letting u know what i think..

Back on topic tho: Is there any way i can make these "visions" more frequent while I sleep? I mean is there a way i can directly influence what I am seeing? Thx

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestino
More like, me and my friends form a circle to start a little smoking session, and someone says something and i already knew what they where gonna say, just like i could recall the order we where sitting in from my dream.
[edit on 27-5-2007 by Clandestino]

I just wanted to acknowledge this part of your letter to me. When you form a circle with others, especially sharing smoke, your energy auras can mix with each others whether you know it or not. The native americans experimented with this phenomenon quite a bit. Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestino
I'm not quite sure I believe in many lives... my current knowledge of science and technology makes me a non-believer of that phenomenon. When we die everything about us will return to the earth.

I do think eternal live will be possible, once we figure out a way to move our brain and consciousness into another "vessel" if you will. Maybe a robotic body or an organic body much superior to our.

Not trying to say your insight is wrong.. just letting u know what i think..

Back on topic tho: Is there any way i can make these "visions" more frequent while I sleep? I mean is there a way i can directly influence what I am seeing? Thx

Absolutely. When you are going to bed, think of your hands. stay conscious of them. When you get into the realm between the two worlds of awake and asleep, look around. Let me know who/what you see in there.

You don't have to believe it. Do you think that a gaseous body would stay in the earth. Your body is no more than the car that you won this time. I say won, because you beat out, what?, 20 million other souls to get to that egg that held the body you now have. Yes, the body dies, but like I said about the soul when you go to sleep at night, the soul is saying "hoo hah", as it gets out of this one for good. Your brain and consciousness have no problem with getting into another body, as is evidenced by your existence. The body that you are in and your soul are 2 separate things. The body dies, not the living soul. And you can't see it with the normal eye, but science can show that your energy even exudes from the contains of your body. Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am not a seer, simply a poet.

goliath tyrant in the midst of a silent night
holy knight blade saviour aegis
time rages on while i dream it
i sing it like a phoenix out of control inferno rage blazing
puppet government marionette etiquette
macabre savant ontological chronicle
i clip my strings with vivid dreams
whos the ghost who supposedly hosted christmas past
americas last dance in the bonfire
im tired of crooked ebeneezers scheming
a stab in the dark heartless practitioner penchant
a gift of the light mighty titan fighting
a sighted scent hound blinded hypocritic
a hyper critical sub visual incisor biting
drastic capatalists driving spastic plastic agendas
shrapnel torn ligaments
drafted from their imaginations figments
tenaments defensless bombed out testament
terrorist resentment pention plan pyrotechnic
spiral hectic relentless sentiment plentiful
apathy catastrophe

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seesintheclouds
Absolutely. When you are going to bed, think of your hands. stay conscious of them. When you get into the realm between the two worlds of awake and asleep, look around. Let me know who/what you see in there.

Look around? as in opening my eyes and looking around? why the hands??
I'm not a pussy but for some reason im afraid of what i might see.

p.s. this was a longer post but my modem crashed and I don't feel like typing all that all over

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
I am not a seer, simply a poet.

goliath tyrant in the midst of a silent night
holy knight blade saviour aegis
time rages on while i dream it
i sing it like a phoenix out of control inferno rage blazing
puppet government marionette etiquette
macabre savant ontological chronicle
i clip my strings with vivid dreams
whos the ghost who supposedly hosted christmas past
americas last dance in the bonfire
im tired of crooked ebeneezers scheming
a stab in the dark heartless practitioner penchant
a gift of the light mighty titan fighting
a sighted scent hound blinded hypocritic
a hyper critical sub visual incisor biting
drastic capatalists driving spastic plastic agendas
shrapnel torn ligaments
drafted from their imaginations figments
tenaments defensless bombed out testament
terrorist resentment pention plan pyrotechnic
spiral hectic relentless sentiment plentiful
apathy catastrophe

woah dude, nice very nice!!
i am also tired of crooked ebeneezers scheming!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join