It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see us? Secret Branch of Government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
cygnusx1966, The reference to "smoking" was a rhetorical one, a turn of speech, if you will. It was a common reply, in years gone by, to something that sounded farfetched. It was a negative, I admit, whereas the positive phrase in those days would have been to say 'Far out".

And as to your prize- I will refrain from castigating you for being off topic and not contributing to the OPs thread. How's that?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Isn't Humana an health provider? What am I suppose to see on the website, the connection to the secret government projects?

Looked like a plain old corporate website.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
cygnusx1966, The reference to "smoking" was a rhetorical one, a turn of speech, if you will. It was a common reply, in years gone by, to something that sounded farfetched. It was a negative, I admit, whereas the positive phrase in those days would have been to say 'Far out".

And as to your prize- I will refrain from castigating you for being off topic and not contributing to the OPs thread. How's that?

What do you mean, you asked a question, which in fact was off topic, and i answered. whats your beef?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Interesting thread Sees-

can you offer any information about the validity of earth changes predicted by the mayan calendar and 2012 predictions?

Some of them offer positive leaning outcomes, but not before a period of devastation or huge upheaval of society.

This coming november is supposed to be a key time because of Venus for some reason. I have to admit these "prophesies" are about the only thing that make me think we have any hope of a better future.

Thanks for your post!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here is a couple more links for you on the chip technology...

What is going on in Indiana?
www.wxix.com...

Not only have it, but have already started using it!!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
cygnusx1966, I have no 'beef', though you seem to need another cup of coffee.

Please note that there were three other questions above the one on "smoking". These were all directed at the OP, because no one else had spoken up to that point. The fourth "question", as I have patiently explained, was really a statement of disbelief, which was not meant in a mean way at all. Ergo, I was on topic.

If you're looking for a battle of wits, please stop coming to the arena unarmed.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
cygnusx1966, I have no 'beef', though you seem to need another cup of coffee.

Please note that there were three other questions above the one on "smoking". These were all directed at the OP, because no one else had spoken up to that point. The fourth "question", as I have patiently explained, was really a statement of disbelief, which was not meant in a mean way at all. Ergo, I was on topic.

If you're looking for a battle of wits, please stop coming to the arena unarmed.

i cant stand when you guys cant even remember your own posts, you said this

"But in all fairness, let us conduct a test.

I have written an eight letter word that might be used to describe how I feel towards the fantastic claims so often touted as fact to the gullible. It now lies face up on my desk. You even have some advantage by knowing somewhat my word usage by this and other posts. Post me back with this word, used in a sentence so that we may not break the rules about 'one liners' here at ATS, and I will be as strong of a convert as I am now a hieritic to your faith. I give you my word as a gentleman, that the note is in plain sight on the left of where I now sit. "

I gave you my answer to what your word is...

so no need to insult me, you have no clue who I am to make any judgement on my wits. aseem more like your in need of the coffee.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
First of all, in Cincinnati, they are building a 250,000 square foot installation, near Eden Park. A high crime area too. Secondly, if you look in their plans, they have plans to get involved in all communities. Even their logo is: HumanA, Guidance when you need it most. Don't you know it. I honestly don't know what role they play in it, but I do think there is a connection with them.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seesinclouds
Here is a couple more links for you on the chip technology...

What is going on in Indiana?
www.wxix.com...

Not only have it, but have already started using it!!
en.wikipedia.org...

this is a scary subject

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

First of all, in Cincinnati, they are building a 250,000 square foot installation, near Eden Park. A high crime area too. Secondly, if you look in their plans, they have plans to get involved in all communities. Even their logo is: HumanA, Guidance when you need it most. Don't you know it. I honestly don't know what role they play in it, but I do think there is a connection with them.

You were saying anyone who resists this tech will be jailed? In your vision I mean?
I think I would rather be dead than a slave.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
cyg, I stand corrected. I assumed that your statement was part and parcel of the quote on the "smoking". I was in error.

Some nights I need more sleep than others. (
ME)

But, even though your answer might have applied, the word I wrote down was not manure in any form; it was "Inimical".

And again, my apology.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
All I see in connection with 2007 and Venus is a play on the word Venus. However, it is my opinion, as well as a Nova program that I once saw, that something is happening with our earth's magnetic "force field". This has happened before, I'm not sure, but I think they called it some kind of rubber band effect. This will effect the earth as a shift of the entire top layer, and I do not know when it will happen, but I don't see it as being far off. I think that the known deserts of the world today, were once part of the seafloor before it happened last time. So, I'm thinking that when it happens, if I were to survive it, I would want to be on the north easternmost part of the known deserts that we have today. But that's just me.

As far as other posters inspiring me to research my claims, I can only say Kudos to them. You are no different from them, wanting to know the truth, and wanting to be heard. This should spark a lively debate, but not negativity within our own group. Everyone is welcome to be heard, and to speak their opinion. As I stated at the very beginning, sometimes even what you may take as a negative, can actually inspire me, and my visions, in a positive, almost scary way. I am no prophetess of doom and gloom, but people need to wake up, look up, and stop fighting among themselves. Rabid fighting dogs never notice the man coming with a gun to kill them all.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Finding animal carcasses is not exactly proof of chip testing/research. It is starting to sound like throwing anything that might have a connection in as proof. There could be many other explainations.

What other visions of the future have you had, seer? Is this the only one?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

You were saying anyone who resists this tech will be jailed? In your vision I mean?
I think I would rather be dead than a slave.

Hi Pilot,
I didn't say that whoever resists this tech will be jailed. I said, that once this technology is administered on a grand scale, that the people with it will not be jailed, but "neurologically overloaded", thereby no jail space needed, only a need to dispose of the body. People without this technology, would not be suseptible to this "instant justice", as they do not have the tracking technology in them, and would therefore be the only inhabitants of any existing 'prisons'. After this current generation of people, (the ones living before the implants), dies off, prisons will no longer be needed at all. Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

All I see in connection with 2007 and Venus is a play on the word Venus. However, it is my opinion, as well as a Nova program that I once saw, that something is happening with our earth's magnetic "force field".

Does "see" mean you visions or your thoughts or beliefs?

I am starting to think this is another case of theories being claimed as visions of the future.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Finding animal carcasses is not exactly proof of chip testing/research. It is starting to sound like throwing anything that might have a connection in as proof. There could be many other explainations.

What other visions of the future have you had, seer? Is this the only one?

I see this implant as giving them the ability to make the implanted person robotically respond and meet wherever, and whenever called, and then having the ability to kill them all, once segregated. And I feel the disdain in the way you used the word, seer. And there are many visions that I have had of the future. However, the current one however, is one that will outlast me.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi Pilot,
I didn't say that whoever resists this tech will be jailed. I said, that once this technology is administered on a grand scale, that the people with it will not be jailed, but "neurologically overloaded", thereby no jail space needed, only a need to dispose of the body. People without this technology, would not be suseptible to this "instant justice", as they do not have the tracking technology in them, and would therefore be the only inhabitants of any existing 'prisons'. After this current generation of people, (the ones living before the implants), dies off, prisons will no longer be needed at all. Sees in Clouds

Sees,

What is your opinion of the 2012 information if any? The future you are seeing is but one probable future, if the infrastucture is truly compromised by a cataclysmic event, no man-made tech can prevail and control the survivors.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
What is your opinion of the 2012 information if any? The future you are seeing is but one probable future, if the infrastucture is truly compromised by a cataclysmic event, no man-made tech can prevail and control the survivors.

That is your opinion, and I respect it. Have you really pondered this? And how far did your pondering go? Read my other posts on this thread. I am telling you of one. Humanity as we know it, will certainly change. Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Here is a 2004 article detailing some of the potential uses of RFID chips (larger than those proposed to exist by the OP, of course):
www.cnn.com...

Shortly thereafter the FDA approved the implantation of medical RFID chips.

Here is a 2005 article explaining the possble use of RFID chips to identify the dead following terrorist attacks:
news.bbc.co.uk...

These are, of course, a matter of public record. Experimentation with human and animal chip implantation has been carried out for decades though, so it seems probable to me that far smaller, more functional devices designed for human implantation are definitely possible. If this is what we can ascertain based on what it a matter of public record, then what might still be secret? This, for me, places the technology suggested in this thread within the realm of possibility.

I may simply be crazy, but while I cannot say I agree with 100% of everything these visions suggest, I also have personal reasons for believing that you have indeed experienced visions pertaining to these matters. I'm not a particularly frequent or substantive poster here, but when I do post, I try to be as open-minded, tolerant, reasonable, and slow to jump to conclusions as possible. So for me to believe something, or feel any inclination to believe something without proof (not that I tend to disbelieve either; I just usually don't lean either way,) is unusual for me – for whatever that's worth.

Your comments about a facility being established in a high crime area are also of interest to me. I see a correlation to certain personal pursuits and areas of interest, or at least the possibility of one. Do you believe there are facilities being established - or that have already been established - in other high crime areas, perhaps in areas most would not think to look? Thank-you.

(Edited for grammar)

[edit on 5/27/2007 by AceWombat04]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Does "see" mean you visions or your thoughts or beliefs?
I am starting to think this is another case of theories being claimed as visions of the future.

Hi Roadgravel,
I am a seer. I started by telling my visions. I have been challenged, by people on this site, to try to back up some of this, with some sort of documentation. And while trying to do this, I see other things, not having to do with my own "premonitions", but could be connected with it, in all of it's implications. Before yesterday, when admonished for proof, I started researching. The links that I have started including, have been from News and Military sources gleaned from the web. Not other worldly sources.

I started this thread, to tell of one of my visions. What has spawned from it, has been inspirational to me, as a seer, as there are things out there, more than just conspiracy theories, that can explain some of what I am "seeing". You can think of it, or label it however you like. Sees in Clouds

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join