It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see us? Secret Branch of Government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Firstly, I am but a psychic seer. You may choose to believe or disbelieve, it is of no consequence. It is only a vision seen. Because of the subject matter, I thought to put it on this list in this site.

Analysis Nodule Tracking System
First chips in animals
Now in Humans.
Brains behind the discovery and mapping out of dna.
Given now when born as vaccination shot
Powers that be, a top secret (above the government) branch of "government", that even the government as we know it, has no idea of, with no end of wealth, type of thinktank, that use invisible silent floating hovering rooms that can be 20 foot over a person's head, and they could not detect that it was even there. We call it a UFO. It is used by them to implant an 'ant' chip. while in the beginning stages they begin to abduct random people (a small price to pay for the ultimate outcome in the war on crime) while working on and perfecting it. Started with the animals and unexplained mutilated cows. Some people claiming to have been "abducted & probed". From this time on, 'tracked'. The more abductees claim they were taken by aliens from Outer Space, the better. While at times it can be seen, due to a system failure, for the most part, cannot be detected at all. At first, implanted 'ant' was much too large. Could be detected in some cases. Now they are so small as not to be detected, can roam freely through the body, and therefore cannot be pinned down to a certain area, much as a blood clot can travel. Area 51 was first used as a base, until given media attention, and since then has moved its base to the deep sea. Accident in Roswell, New Mexico not accident, but experiment using small mentally ill children to see if they could still be tracked after accident where all is destroyed. (Again, a small price to pay for such technology with so much potential to rid the world of crime) Only accident, was this wreckage being discovered too close to the public eye. Older people except randomly abducted and tested subjects, are immune to all of this tracking and tracing, and soon, only older people will be in prisons. All babies, starting at number 1, will all be given this 'vaccination' (human paploma? a 'new "but automatic but voluntary" vaccination to be given to all children now), numbered, cataloged, traceable, trackable, dna analyzed and sorted. Is still being worked on, and perfected, and will probably be administered on an automatic full scale basis by the year of 2010. Eventually crime in the US will be almost a thing of the past, with police immediately knowing exactly who you are, where you were, and who was in what spot with whom at any given time. Murder someone, they will immediately know who it was that was last with them. Have a particular dna strain, or antibody in your body that they need? You are farmed. The exact date and who was number one is unknown. Eventually, the technology from this chip project will be perfected to the point as to be able to be used by law enforcement on an exclusive scale, and will have ability to 'overcharge' the nervous system of a single individual, or mass of people, on the spot. This will kill the offender(s). As stated before, only older people, who have not been equipped with this technology, will be in prisons. Most people will voluntarily vote and get behind this. Small pieces of these technologies are introduced to population as 'leaks' or 'inspirations', given through the medical and forensic science fields.

Again, let me repeat that I am only a seer. What I see is always subject to scrutiny and common sense. Sees In Clouds

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, as one of those older prison bound people living on borrowed time, I worry about your vision. And not the way you think.

What about all the children born overseas?
What about all the home births?
What about the thousands upon thousands of doctors that would need to be in on this?
What have you been smoking?

Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I see a vaccination that will be worldwide. Perhaps it will be one to do with Aids. Obviously, those children, even born at home, eventually go to the doctor and are immunized against many diseases. And, the doctors are 'in' on that, with or without their complete knowledge of what is really in that needle. Doctors have to give babies their immunizations, on a grand scale. All they know, and need to know, is that that is what they are supposed to do, and its a good thing. They will continue to provide immunizations as they are instructed to do. LOL...I am a non smoker, and non drinker. I see somewhat clearly. How bout you? I welcome debate anytime, and sometimes your questions and views can make me see into other things. Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Oh, and maybe this will start a debate, if one hasn't already been started by someone, regarding the aids virus, why it is here, and what it is for. And all of the implications that go with it!

Again, let me repeat that I am only a seer. What I see is always subject to scrutiny and common sense. Sees In Clouds

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
seesinclouds, I capitulate. To debate with bulls or those with visions beyond the ken of mortals, will lead in both instances to a mountain of manure.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So, I guess I have been dismissed. With no real debate, no reasoning. Your first question did not throw me, so I guess what I see is untrue, and I am a bull? I in no way put myself above the average mortal. Why do I see things? I don't know. You want to blame it on drugs or craziness because you cannot see. Therefore, I must be on something. Your first statement, with all the questions, should have been totally thought through before you asked them. I'm sorry that it only took one paragraph to answer to them all. You asked, I answered. Please don't capitulate so soon!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
sees, there are others here to reflect your visions. I have neither the power or desire to dismiss anyone.

Nor am I saying that your view into the void is not truthful. Consider me as one who, blind from birth, cannot accept the rainbows of other's reality.

And yes, when anyone starts relating their superpowers, they, in fact, are putting themselves on a 'higher' plane than we mere earthbound mortals.

And forgive my reference to drugs, a jest, a cloud left over from my own 'hippy' days I fear.

And the questions that I posed, while not weighty, were meant to point to those things about your statement that had to be accepted on faith. And my faith is in short supply.

I am pleased that you answered me in a single paragraph, for it indicates that you are now ready to meet the harder questions that may come your way, should others here at ATS seek you out.

As to the reference to bull, well, that I am guilty of. I have seen the elephant too many times. I am hard to impress.

But in all fairness, let us conduct a test.

I have written an eight letter word that might be used to describe how I feel towards the fantastic claims so often touted as fact to the gullible. It now lies face up on my desk. You even have some advantage by knowing somewhat my word usage by this and other posts. Post me back with this word, used in a sentence so that we may not break the rules about 'one liners' here at ATS, and I will be as strong of a convert as I am now a hieritic to your faith. I give you my word as a gentleman, that the note is in plain sight on the left of where I now sit.

Good Luck.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
By just posting a seemingly random list of information and proclaiming to be a 'Psychic Seer' doesn't help when trying to get across your experience.

I am no expert on the Psychic and must point out that I don't belive in Psychic powers. I have read your thread and to me it all sounds too much like a Hollywood movie plot. I don't mean to offend but would ask that you explain how and when you see these 'visions', it may help quell any negative responses to your post, and should help the topic move along nicely

Please don't take my response to your post as rubbishing your claim, you seem to be a new member to ATS and the guys here need to have a good basis to start a discussion. Please post back with some more info on your experiences.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seesinclouds
So, I guess I have been dismissed. With no real debate, no reasoning.

Okay I'll bite.

Yes, I am officially and completely dismissing your claims. Furthermore, I require no debate or reasoning to do so, if only because you have presented no real evidence to support them. The burden of proof is always on the claimant to provide support for their claims, and as long as you are going to stick to the whole "I'm just a seer" garbage, your comments do not merit any further thought.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
While I understand your inablility to understand how my seeing works, I will try to explain it a little. What I do is not 'remote viewing' which is what you want me to attempt to try through your test. I feel the contempt, while judging what I see as delusion or mistaken. I found this awesome site last night, and thought that I would share a little of what I get bits and pieces of. I had not been to this site before, and therefore do not know what has all been discussed on here, though I am reading alot of the entries now. I am not retarded, spouting rhetoric bull#, only pictures. In the way that my 'gift' works, I see pictures, along with feelings, and I try to interpret them. I myself know nothing about government policy, and I was skeptical about UFO's, and life on other planets, and, ok, here's the certain clincher, I guess in your book, but on October 6th, 1994 I saw a UFO. There, I said it. As there was a helicopter above it, flashing what looked like photo flash and power light over this hovering round object that was glowing a redish orange all around the edges. It was huge, and the really eerie thing, was that it was only hovering just above the ground over a telephone pole, with the helicopter above it. I heard not one sound. Even from the helicopter. Silence. While looking at it, all of a sudden the orangish light went off from the outside to inside. Like a flourescent round kitchen light. After the light went off, it looked like it was no longer there. Completely invisible, however the helicopter was still above it, flashing and shining it's light around in a hectic way. However, it's light was not touching the ground, so I knew the object was still there, though I could not see it. Then, the helicopter, very slowly started moving eastward. I was standing in the road, A1A, usually a busy road, no traffic at all while looking, and the first car to come along was a state trooper, who stopped and asked what I was doing in the road, and had I been drinking. Throughout all of this, not one time did it cross my mind that it was from anywhere but here. Earth. Using my gifts, I tried to look at and interpret what I had just seen. Over time, the message that I first posted on here, is what I have interpreted. What is so incredible, is that everyone thinks this is so incredible. As you stated, I am not the only one with this idea. Why do we have this idea? Where did it come from? Are we traitors? Are we unpatriotic because we don't trust everything that comes from the government? The government uses good men everyday for things, and the call is answered unquestioningly. You just do it. I can't just do it. I have seen these things, and now, I wonder if this brand of toxicity of mine has spread to others, and if so, those are the people that I desire to speak with. Others with the gift. I am only a seer, not a remote viewer, though I would love to know the word you have written, and would love to be able to see things like that! Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
And that is well known. Funny that while people claim to not believe in what the seers have to say, that it is a billion dollar business worldwide. True, there are many who read scripts and say that is your future. They tell you what you want to hear. Probably, because they will be completely ridiculed if they tell you the truth. As I heard on a movie recently, "You can't handle the truth". Well, sometimes, I can't either. Recently in this area was a high profile crime case. The moment that I heard this person was missing, I saw a snapshot like picture of them, wrapped and taped, and obviously dead. I also told them what the perpetrator looked like, and other details. They had just started a searchteam with over 100 people in it. I knew the baby was not there, and had to call the police and tell them, although I knew that I would probably be placed in some 'kook' file. I could not sleep without this picture in my head until I called them and told them. Do you think that I don't know that that sounds crazy? I am daring, in that I am willing to take the risk of ridicule for what I see and believe. And, I understand that with the world today, all options had to be satisfied. I understand that they had to search for days before coming to the conclusion that this person was dead. I understand that that gave the killers enough time to burn the body and throw the remains in the raging river. I also understand that the killers were brought to justice for this murder and will never walk free again. I guess you could say that my call to the police that very first night of the disappearance is some sort of documentation, but how do you get your hands on something like that. There is never enough proof of anything that you can't tangibly hold in your hands. So, as far as you, I capituate! lol

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I congratulate you on seeing a UFO. It is a rare thing, though it would seem that it is not as rare as it once was.

Maybe I am not being clear, my fault. I am a proof driven person. Now we must investigate UFOs without proof, because there are none in our control. You, on the other hand make claims for things which are in your control. Ergo, it is reasonable to ask for proof.

You may find this hard to believe, but some folks get a thrill out of scamming the people here at ATS. I have no way of knowing if you are in this category or not.

You will find request for proof, or at least some support, for almost every claim or statement made on this forum. It is the reason I am here, for the truth is most likely to be found in bright light.

Few of us are scared by vague stories of future doom. Most of us deduce as much from world events. And few of us await salvation on a moonbeam, we work towards it by finding evidence that sheds light.

Please, unlike others, I would be glad to see you continue posting here. It was unfortunate that I read your post, and replied, before you got the encouragement that may very well be your due. I am NOT saying that you are a charlatan, or that what you see is not what truly is a possibility.

I have only said that some form of proof might help your chances to convince me and others of your sincerity.

There is a section on the paranormal, perhaps you could see if any of that resonates with you.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It would be so much easier if it were something that I could hold in my hands and proclaim, "Here is proof". Unfortunately, the night I saw the UFO, it didn't drop a license plate or tailpipe on the ground for me to grab. I did try all the usual things, like try to find who owned the helicopter, calling newstations, small airports, hospitals, up to and including the law to see if any one else had seen it. Anyone I told, you could immediately see their eyes lower in disdain. Maybe 'scared' is the wrong word to have used, just that it is usually automatically dismissed as,"I'll pretend I didn't hear her say that", and as long as I don't speak of such things, all is well, and I'm totally accepted by all. Start saying that crazy stuff, without a bit of it to put under a microscope slide, and it is looked upon as made up foolishness. Why would I make something like this up? I really want people to look at me like I'm crazy. However, on the other hand, I can't pretend that it didn't happen. I am not now nor ever have been a liar. And if I could write "Hollywood Movie scripts" I would be rich!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
seesinclouds, firstly, thank you for continuing your thread

I can see the predicament you are in, its the same story with a lot of people who see UFO's, not many people walk around with a camers just in case they see a UFO and therefore, no evidence. One thing you will find on these boards is that the members will not take claims on face value, all too often new members come to the board just to make bogus claims and try to dupe us into believing them (I have no idea why, but it does happen). I can say though, that you have passed the first test, you are continuing to take part in the discussion and you aren't moving away from your orginal post

As stated in my original post I am not a believer in psychic powers (probably because I don't consider myself to have any!!). I am interested, though, in how these visions come to you? Is it while you are awake or asleep? Did you have visions before your incident with the UFO, or did you start having them after the event?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hey Grim..
Ok, let me try to explain. First, I don't think of what I do as a power. And most of the time, it comes at completely inopportune times, and sometimes, why it happens, I don't know, cause the stuff that I see is totally inconsequential. I have always had the visions, and they come when I am completely awake. It doesn't matter if there are lots of people around or not. For instance, one of the very first visions that I can remember having, I was watching television, around 17 years of age, and a man with a long blonde beard and hair, wearing a blue baseball cap, came in my front door, got in front of the television set, and growled, while flexing his arms in front of him, much like a bodybuilder would do. I jumped off of the couch, and screamed, Who are you? And he just disappeared. I didnt know what to make of it! What the heck was that?? I all but forgot about it, but figured that something was going to happen involving someone who looked like that at my home, as he came into my front door. At that age, 17, I did use a little mary jane, and actually forgot about it. Until one day, a new friend took me to a house to pick up some stuff to smoke. We had gotten into the house, and sat down, was there for about 10 minutes, when all of a sudden, guns started going off, blasting in the windows, and killed one of the dogs right there. At that moment, I just rolled up like a little ball, when the door busted open, and there was the man with the long yellow beard, and the blue baseball hat, and he was flexing his arms in front of him saying, DEA, Down on the floor, at the top of his lungs, like a ferocious growl. Needless to say, I was but a kid, and didn't get into any trouble, but it was a very scary situation, probably the reason I never drank or did drugs again, and I consider that the premonition that I had had was definately to forewarn me, if only I had paid more attention. Other times, it is just stupid stuff, that means nothing. For instance, once my husband walked in from work, put his shirt on the kitchen chair, and he went into the kitchen to wash his hands. I hollered for him to bring me a pop on his way back in. No answer. I asked him again. Still no answer. I got up and looked, and he was not there. Half hour later, he walked in the door, put his shirt on the chair in the kitchen, and went to wash his hands. I immediately got up to make sure he was really there, and he was. So, you see, I never know when it's gonna happen, or why, it just happens, and I try to make sense of it to see what it is saying. Sometimes, the event is a little more ominous. But it is like a picture snapshot of a tree, and me trying to tell you what kind of tree and where it is, as if I could tell by a picture of it, and describe things that are in the picture with it. Why it's there, again, I don't know. And sometimes, there are strange things that are seen when my picture is taken. I can certainly show this, as some sort of proof. but proof of what? I don't know. I just thought I'd see if anyone else knows of all this stuff!

"http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/tootie1l/ghostclose.gif">

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why did you post this information under three different names?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am sees in clouds. I have not posted anything under 3 different names, unless that is happening when I click on the reply button. Is it? I'm still learning how to use the site.

Ram

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Okay im in on this one...

Sees - Do you know what Blue Zone and Red Zone means in the Fema camps?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
No, I'm sorry to sound stupid, but I don't know what a fema camp is...

Oh and in response to dascorp:
Why did you post this information under three different names?

Do you mean 3 different titles? if so, it was because I didn't know what to call it. This is all new to me

Ram

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
thats okay Sees...

Google Video Link

Check this one out and tell me what you think about it...

If you cannot tell - it's allright.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join