It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Just doing the job Americans won't"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Illegal alien selling dope to American children.
"Most customers were in the third, fourth, and fifth grades".
Sweet,can't wait when he becomes a citizen.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I don't think he'll get amnesty. Any crime of "moral turpitude" by any alien in the US is punished first by jail time here, then deportation. (I keep praying they'll get my ex on these grounds).

Doesn't mean he won't make his way back up here in the end, but he'll be in the system and won't find an easy route to a Z Visa.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Rest assured, though, that there are plenty of "home-grown" Americans that
would be more then happy to take over that job.

I think deportation and jail time would be appropriate, preferably in a Mexican jail.
I don't care to house and feed any illegal aliens (sorry, I mean undocumented dealers) even if it is in jail.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I understand that feeling, but the crime was committed here in the US so he has to do his time here.

There's no way of guaranteeing that the foreign government would make him serve his sentence and he could be free to make a run for the border again in no time if they sent him home to do his time.

I know a lot of women that have escaped abusive men, one of them was nearly killed by her Mexican boyfriend. He did his three years here and just got deported to Mexico. If they catch him trying to cross over again, it'll be an automatic 30 months in a US jail before being sent right back home where he belongs.

The culture in Mexico isn't as hard on physical abuse as we are, and if he was sent home he'd probably just get out as soon as they shipped him down there.

At least justice was served, even if it was at our expense. And the victim is American, so she got the comfort of knowing he was punished according to our law, in her own home country before he was deported. He stabbed her in front of her two year old -- and that kid is still suffering nightmares today.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
Illegal alien selling dope to American children.
"Most customers were in the third, fourth, and fifth grades".
Sweet,can't wait when he becomes a citizen.

first of all i must give the guy points for creativity... even if what he was doing was wrong. anyway, he's no worse than the home-grown dealers. actually, i'd rather have each dealer be like this guy because that way we'd catch them a lot more easily.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I understand that feeling, but the crime was committed here in the US so he has to do his time here.

I suppose so. The image of the harsher Mexican prison system just seems more fitting.

I know a lot of women that have escaped abusive men, one of them was nearly killed by her Mexican boyfriend.

I personally think abused women should just kill the bastard in his sleep.
But that's an issue for another thread.

He did his three years here and just got deported to Mexico.If they catch him trying to cross over again, it'll be an automatic 30 months in a US jail before being sent right back home where he belongs.

If they catch him. That's a pretty big if there, MM. At the rate people are crossing the border illegally, he has a good percentage chance of showing up on her doorstep next week.

At least justice was served, even if it was at our expense. And the victim is American, so she got the comfort of knowing he was punished according to our law, in her own home country before he was deported. He stabbed her in front of her two year old -- and that kid is still suffering nightmares today.

Justice? He's out of jail and back home, while the child still has nightmares?
Not my definition of justice.

I see what you're saying, though. I'm just an advocate of stiffer penalties for dangerous criminal acts of any sort.

I'd turn this dealer over to the parents of his customers for an hour or two unsupervised.
Regardless of his immigration status.

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
first of all i must give the guy points for creativity... even if what he was doing was wrong. anyway, he's no worse than the home-grown dealers.

Not all that creative. It's right out of the movie "Friday"

actually, i'd rather have each dealer be like this guy because that way we'd catch them a lot more easily.

You're probably right on the money there, Madness.

new topics

top topics

join