It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is the Same WO, just bigger and more terrifying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say that in one form or another, there is a Federal level endorsement of progressing into a/the NWO. I'm sure there's some way to contest that, but please, work to understand me here, not to find the holes in my information and logic - i'm sure there are many. It's easy to throw rocks and be destructive, not so easy to understand and be productive. but i digress...

it appears to me that social unrest is growing rapidly within the citizens of the United States. Furthermore, a palpable ideological and financial gap appears to be replacing what was the middle class, clarifying the emergence of a "99% vs. 1%" ruled vs. ruling structure. A structure we have seen develop in virtually every culture revealed to us in western history.

Sooner or later, the answer found is always the same: revolution (if not simply being conquered by an external force. Thanks to electriciy and the ensuing technology, the killing efficiency of everyone's military forces has increased dramatically, but none to the extent of the United States. In fact for the first time in history, having a numbers (of soldiers) advantage, for example in a mass revolution in the U.S., would likely mean only more deaths for a rebellion, not victory. Guerilla and terrorist tactics in fact are the only options for ANY military in conflict with the United States.

Leaving the implications of the U.S. military's might behind, lets look at this hypothetical revolution and imagine it succeeded... That could possibly be the worst case scenario. For such a victory would only initiate a fresh government to walk the path again, just like it's predecessors. Revoloution also means a complete rotation; going in circles; as humanity has been for thousands of years. This is why I oppose any form of revolution in ours or anyone elses country. On the other hand, the developing situation is beginning to beg for some dramatic change.

We do not need to REvolve. We need to EVOLVE. I believe we have reached a major crossroads in human potential, We can either try again the route we just took, or we can evolve into a new consciousness; an entirely new approach to living and organizing our culture(s). And what better place to do it than in "the melting pot" of the world?

Communicate with the people around you. You'll find that most of us are ready for a real change. Now is the time to take the ideals of the forefathers and our modern minds and finally take a different path; a path towards true unity. Unity begins with the individual, a free individual in the grandest sense. We can only realize humanity's untapped potential by taking on the growth of indiviual freedom together individually. It has to happen someday, why not start today. We can move forward. We are different. The world is one, fighting itself (is that like cancer?). Be a part of the American Evolution. There are no fees, no card to carry, just stop for a second, look, listen, and LEARN. There is a better way. We have alternatives. The American Evolution has begun.

new topics

join