It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Of Doomsday: Rats Flee The Sinking Ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Whichever doomsday scenario you believe: 2012, nuclear war, NWO crack-down, etc....

A good way to know of the coming danger will be to watch the rats.
Who are the rats? Anyone with power, influence, and wealth.
Like vermin fleeing a sinking ship or a burning house.

It will start with the top ranks of power and work its way down. Leaders and powerful will be moving family members to safety, altering schedules, and will behave as if the end is near.

It is a possibility that the way government is being run these days is a sign of the end times. They are spending like there is no tomorrow. The Bush administration is gathering money for their colleagues, family, and friends around the world. Hoarding wealth and power for the coming storm.

For it may be that only the super wealthy will have the means to survive.

So watch them close... If they start setting up residences outside the US, or building bunkers, or moving family to safety; then we know the end is near.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Ever heard of a place called Dubai?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I presume you are a survivalist...yes?
Comprehension of global events are better reported by official news programmes be it natural environmental disasters, famine, armed conflict, nuclear accidents or accelerated climate change.
Your post is well structured and I tend to agree with your assumptions concerning the exodus of people in power and the wealthy leaving like rats from a sinking ship.
However, surely the most logical plan of action would be to remain on familiar territory for many obvious reasons.
I doubt that any serious doomsday sceneareo will evolve, in my lifetime, when we witness those 'rats' scurrying off to safer lands.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily

Care to inlighten those of us less educated on what your post means. I'm just not sure what your getting at.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I guess thats as legitament a prophecy as any I have seen posted here.

Like the canary in the coal mine its fairly accurate compared to the rest,

ie 2012, Rapture predictions, End of the World predictions and all that other occult crap false date stuff.

No date setting...good way to recover.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Agreed.

Have long felt that forums like this one and FREEREPUBLIC.COM

have the means via our network of relationships to note when some leading puppet masters begin to act very curiously, self-protectively above average.

I think we would do well to draw up a short checklist . . . and a scoring system . . .

and maybe a network of say 50 or so reporting in on as many leading anonymous puppet masters . . .

And when the score got to say 8-10 out of 10 . . . we would know that we'd better be in the mountains or headed that way.

Alas, I've never been able to generate enough interest to get some real action taken in that direction. Any takers?

I don't know how it would have to be handled to be safe enough to do--or even if that's possible. But perhaps we could have say 100 such leaders identified via a secret adhoc committee on ATS. And say a random means was devised to query the network of ATS members who were staffers of such leaders or who had fairly direct relationship network connections to someone who was.

They say on any given month--we'd only get reports from 10-20 of the 100 leaders' connected staffers. And no one would be allowed to send in a report more often than say every 4-6 months.

The set-up could be handled by courier arrangements. And the scoring of the criteria could also be coded in a variety of ways that looked super innocent.--maybe a short-story or some such.

Then when the data landed at ATS, it could be converted to a score in 3-4 critical areas of such things.

For example:

1. Leader has left for an indefinite stay in a remote area in a mad panic --might score say around 8 or so.

2. Leader did not even take family members nor warn them--might score a 10 or 12 on a 10 pt scale! LOL.

3. Leader left for a planned month long vacation in the South Pacific--might score as a 5 or 6 unless say 70-90% of such leaders did something similar.

4. Leader left all offices open might score differently from leader closed offices and released staff at home.

etc.

Ideas? Comments?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yes, it was just this type of 'feeling' that touched me when I heard that the Iraq leadership was taking the whole summer for vacation.

Now in the middle of a hot war, being fought on your own soil, does that sound right?

And a vacation usually means wives, kids, girlfriends, whatever. So you take the people that are important and leave an area you expect to get 'uncomfortable'.

And the U S never said a word about it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Very good idea Bo Xian.Should approach the powers that be on that one. NGC2736, I too thought that was extremely ODD! What a time for a vacation.Wonder how the Iraqi people feel about it.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
AccessDenied, I have no idea how they felt, as I find it very hard to truly understand that culture. I know I would be busy getting my ass, and donkey, out of Dodge if I lived there.

But it a good test, in some ways for the hypothesis we are working on here. I think we ought to scrutinize everything going down over there this summer, and see if we find what they could have been scared of.

Of course if something big does come down, we'll know anyway.

The question one might want to keep asking is, who knew enough to warn them ahead of time?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
A good way to know of the coming danger will be to watch the rats.
Who are the rats? Anyone with power, influence, and wealth.
Like vermin fleeing a sinking ship or a burning house.

... you mean like that 100,000 acre 'farm' that George Bush (43) bought for himself and his family in South America... you know the one that sits on top of the natural gas reserves and the largest under ground fresh water supply in the entire area???

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Flyer, I missed that one. Do you have a lead on this? It is interesting because a few days ago I was reading a paper from Brazil or somewhere , and there was a mention of some local tension over a group of U S troops on a traing exercise in the area.

Curiouser and curiouser.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Flyer, I missed that one. Do you have a lead on this? It is interesting because a few days ago I was reading a paper from Brazil or somewhere , and there was a mention of some local tension over a group of U S troops on a traing exercise in the area.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Although I'm not Flyer, perhaps this will help.

Bush buys land in Paraguay

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thanks, Shadow. I'm heading there to read up now. And while I'm at it, maybe see if I can relocate that story on the US military in South America.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Wake me up before you go go ....

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Not sure how else to approach the ATS powers that be--beyond posting here . . .

I suspect they have plenty of U2U's to contend with as it is.

Maybe I'm skeptical they would want to bother.

But I'm open to suggestions.

I just am weary of trying so hard over several years multiple times on FR and a time or 2 here . . . to no avail.

But I'd love to brainstorm ideas for making it happen . . . IF there are folks interested in such brainstorming the issue.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The Clintons are also buying property outside the US:

Clintons

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Interesting no? Our glorious leaders all buying land out back of beyond...coincidence? Honestly, I don't pretend to know. I find it kind of strange, I'll be the first to admit.

Clintons in the Dominican Republic, the Bushes in Paraguay. I'm not sure what to think. It's probably nothing, but might bear looking into.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryamerican

Originally posted by Spoodily

Care to inlighten those of us less educated on what your post means. I'm just not sure what your getting at.

What Spoodily is implying is that since Haliburton and Company are moving their headquarters to Dubai that the exodus has already begun. I say 'good riddance' and LMAO because if Cheney and company think that they're making a sound strategic move they seem to have forgotten that the majority of their most recent victims are now much closer . It wouldn't shock me in the least that once in place there in Dubai that some one doesn't drive a truck bomb right into their front door. They must have paid the Emir of Dubai a large fortune to relocate their as well.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Yes, it was just this type of 'feeling' that touched me when I heard that the Iraq leadership was taking the whole summer for vacation.

Now in the middle of a hot war, being fought on your own soil, does that sound right?

And a vacation usually means wives, kids, girlfriends, whatever. So you take the people that are important and leave an area you expect to get 'uncomfortable'.

And the U S never said a word about it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

That's odd, because I remember hearing that the administration as well as members of congress were very upset about the Iraqi government taking this vacation. And in response to their concerns, the Iraqi's basically told them "too bad".

I suppose if anyone truly needed a vacation it would be the Iraqi government. They and their families are targets for death in their own homeland on a daily basis. But right now is clearly not the time to be taking a vacation. They knew what they were getting into when they ran for office or accepted their appointments to office. At such a pivitol time in the democratic history of Iraq, these guys need to roll up their sleeves and go with the punches. Unless maybe they got word that al Qaida was taking the summer off from car bombings and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard was taking the summer off from training and equipping insurgents?!?!?!?

new topics

top topics

join