It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intercedent Amenability

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Howling inquisitions of the brave and Godless onomatopoetically echo unheard and ridiculed. Perquisitions chaperone the path to religious freedom and existential personification. Beaming tenderness from the smiles of the peace full are walked on and exploited, eradicating the intellectual and emotional sanguinity for this planet. An other revolution passes and another day of politicians bickering over whose militaristic opinion is superior brain washes the masses. Impetuous responses and emphasized intonations and capitalizations work vigorously to ignorantly persuade both readers and listeners alike. A light blinds and a burst flattens, suddenly it's too late and a new beginning is fastened

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh dear. I'm sorry to say that I think it's all gone a bit Pete Tong for our friend LostOutfiniteVoiceEternal (LOVE - Sweet Acronym!).

Either that or they've just been involved in a accident with a dictionary!!

Take some really deep breaths, and it will all be over soon!

Edit: Typo

[edit on 25/5/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Haha, thank you, but I have never been represented as opulently biopic, I'm not opulent at all, though this thread playing out in front of our eyes is my biography. Definitely love music, but drugs and excessive alcohol are not for me. The music can stay within the encampment of my own house, I'm happy being with my 'immediate family' and not traveling the world with out love and those by my side that don't share the same passion for enlightenment and compassion as I do.

The dictionary had the accident when it met me, I'm just changing its diapers.

It appears you have the means to unlock the secrets of the Chi and Monday.

I suppose that all other words not actually sounding like the noises they define would be metaphorical otomatopoeias, or to include every noun in the English language we can coin a word and say 'unonomatopoeia'. Then again I suppose we're all oratorically onomatopoeias in reference and relation to the concepts of the words intended purposes, that is we're all the imitations and sounds of the words when it comes to those that have no sounds except through us creating their emotions intellectually&verbally/entotically and the emotions creating the entotic/verbal&intellectual word, such as "YES!" or "GENIUS".

The only time you hear that in nature is because of us, but we are nature too.

[edit on 26-5-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

join