It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.N.T.S. or Analysis Nodule Tracking System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Let me start by saying I am new to this site, and I am a seer. Thus, am sure some evidence is available for comparing, but as only a seer, I don't where it would be. I am only telling you what I see happening. From my perspective.

Analysis Nodule Tracking System
First chips in animals
Now in Humans.
Brains behind the discovery and mapping out of dna.
Given now when born as vaccination shot
Powers that be, with no end of wealth, type of thinktank, that use invisible silent floating hovering rooms that can be 20 foot over a person's head, and they could not detect that it was even there. It is used by them to implant an 'ant' chip. while in the beginning stages they begin to abduct random people (a small price to pay for the ultimate outcome in the war on crime) while working on and perfecting it. Started with the animals and unexplained mutilated cows. Some people claiming to have been "abducted & probed". From this time on, 'tracked'. At first, implanted 'ant' was much too large. Could be detected in some cases. Now they are so small as not to be detected, can roam freely through the body, and therefore cannot be pinned down to a certain area, much as a blood clot can travel. Area 51 was first used as a base, until given media attention, and since then has moved its base to the deep sea. Accident in Roswell, New Mexico not accident, but experiment using small mentally ill children to see if they could still be tracked after accident where all is destroyed. (Again, a small price to pay for such technology with so much potential to rid the world of crime) Only accident, was this wreckage being discovered too close to the public eye. Older people except abducted and tested subjects, are immune to all of this tracking and tracing, and soon, only older people will be in prisons. All babies, starting at number 1, will all be given this 'vaccination' (human paploma? a 'new "voluntary and automatic" vaccination to be given to all children now), numbered, cataloged, traceable, trackable, dna analyzed and sorted. Is still being worked on, and perfected, and will probably be administered on an automatic basis by the year of 2010. Eventually crime in the US will be almost a thing of the past, with police immediately knowing where you were, and who was in what spot with whom at any given time. Murder someone, they will immediately know who it was that was last with them. The exact date and who was number one is unknown. Eventually, the chip will be perfected to the point as to be able to 'overcharge' the nervous system on the spot. This will kill the offender. As stated before, only older people, who have not been equipped with this technology, will be in prisons. Wonder who has the number 666?

There ya go! That's my conspiracy theory! What do you think? Totally crazy and cerifiable? Crucifiable? Let me know. Sees In Clouds

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
While I understand your inablility to understand how my seeing works, I will try to explain it a little. What I do is not 'remote viewing' which is what you want me to attempt to try through your test. I feel the contempt, while judging what I see as delusion or mistaken. I found this awesome site last night, and thought that I would share a little of what I get bits and pieces of. I had not been to this site before, and therefore do not know what has all been discussed on here, though I am reading alot of the entries now. I am not retarded, spouting rhetoric bull#, only pictures. In the way that my 'gift' works, I see pictures, along with feelings, and I try to interpret them. I myself know nothing about government policy, and I was skeptical about UFO's, and life on other planets, and, ok, here's the certain clincher, I guess in your book, but on October 6th, 1994 I saw a UFO. There, I said it. As there was a helicopter above it, flashing what looked like photo flash and power light over this hovering round object that was glowing a redish orange all around the edges. It was huge, and the really eerie thing, was that it was only hovering just above the ground over a telephone pole, with the helicopter above it. I heard not one sound. Even from the helicopter. Silence. While looking at it, all of a sudden the orangish light went off from the outside to inside. Like a flourescent round kitchen light. After the light went off, it looked like it was no longer there. Completely invisible, however the helicopter was still above it, flashing and shining it's light around in a hectic way. However, it's light was not touching the ground, so I knew the object was still there, though I could not see it. Then, the helicopter, very slowly started moving eastward. I was standing in the road, A1A, usually a busy road, no traffic at all while looking, and the first car to come along was a state trooper, who stopped and asked what I was doing in the road, and had I been drinking. Throughout all of this, not one time did it cross my mind that it was from anywhere but here. Earth. Using my gifts, I tried to look at and interpret what I had just seen. Over time, the message that I first posted on here, is what I have interpreted. What is so incredible, is that everyone thinks this is so incredible. As you stated, I am not the only one with this idea. Why do we have this idea? Where did it come from? Are we traitors? Are we unpatriotic because we don't trust everything that comes from the government? The government uses good men everyday for things, and the call is answered unquestioningly. You just do it. I can't just do it. I have seen these things, and now, I wonder if this brand of toxicity of mine has spread to others, and if so, those are the people that I desire to speak with. Others with the gift. I am only a seer, not a remote viewer, though I would love to know the word you have written, and would love to be able to see things like that! Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I believe.

It's all coming to a head soon. Memorial Day my girl saw some strange blue planes flying pretty low in the west Los Angeles area, and I've noticed more camra's on the lights and different streetlights installed. I don't know how long this is going to play out, but I'm starting to see more and more stuff out in the open.

It's sad that these tinker toys we play with on a daily basis make people think that those technologies are advanced. SO much more going on. The pollution is everywhere.

Please keep posting your thoughts and visions.

BTW if you have advise on helping me to focus, like concentrating on the hands before going to sleep, that would be most appreciated.

See on...

[edit on 30-5-2007 by acegotflows]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
While I respect your right to your opinions, views, and values, and don't get me wrong, I have an open mind to these sorts of things...

This is certainly not the kind of thing that goes over well in current events.
We're more in the habit of looking into conspiracy theories, not making them ourselves.

Easy mistake to make for a newcomer, but perhaps the paranormal section would be best for this thread.

[edit on 30-5-2007 by johnsky]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
See? It is coming!!

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join