It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moon conspiracy video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
hey guys i found this great video its about a guy who actually went up to the astronauts and asked them to swear on a bible that they actually went there. this is one of those u just have to see to believe what happens very serious but funny stuff here
www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why won't they swear on the bible?

I'd never swear on the bible. Want to know why? Because I don't believe in it. Why is the bible so powerful? Anybody can swear on the bible and be lying, such superstition.

I really don't see how this connects with a moon conspiracy though.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
All that video clip proves is that obnoxious people who ambush famous people for interviews and / or invade their houses get punched, sworn at, and asked to leave. It does provide more than ample evidence (in my opinion) that some people are hard-headed and slow to learn.

Frankly, he's lucky that he was only the target of profanity, a decent right cross, and a shoe to the shorts. If he were in the habit of pulling stunts like that in some parts of the country (the south, the southern midwest, LA county), he'd very possibly be the target of gunfire and / or police intervention.

As for taking an oath on a Bible, or refusing to do so, that's not particularly compelling evidence of anything either. As Donoso points out in the above post, some would refuse to swear because the Bible has no real significance to them (Athiests, Pagans, Jews, and Muslims come to mind here). Some Christians would refuse to swear on a Bible for the opposite reason...they consider it an unworthy use of God's word (I belive that's the position of the 7th Day Adventists, as well as the Primitive Baptists). Still others would refuse to swear ANY oath, because doing so violates their belief (Jehovah's Witnesses).

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
There are several threads discussing this already...

Search Results Link

Please contribute to the existing discussions.

Thread closed.

[edit on 26-5-2007 by UM_Gazz]

top topics

join