It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deported Islamo-facist : It's in the Koran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Ah.........the rose colored glasses. Suggest you go to Egypt and preach the Good News of the Messiah.

Then you will find those glasses are colored with blood.

I think you find that you are mistaken.

Saudi Arabia you cannot be a atheist to enter the country, and SOMETIMES they don't have a good record when it comes to Christians.

Christianity is legal under Egyptian law, btw.

You are correct........I meant Saudi Arabia.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
You are correct........I meant Saudi Arabia.

and you think a brutal 3rd world dictatorial christian theocracy would be any different than a brutal 3rd world dictatorial muslim theocracy?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
Sheikh Abdullah al-Faisal says hate he spewed came from Koran:"Instead he argued his talks came from the Koran and if he was on trial so was the holy text." Years preaching racial hatred urging his audience to kill Jews, Hindus and Westerners. At least he was "Impeccably dressed". Link.

What, doesn't the Bible promote the stoning of homosexuals, harlots etc?. Hell the Israelites killed all the males of an enemy's tribe and kept the women and children as both physical and sexual slaves.
Also, did you know about the several isolated, Islamic 'strongholds' dotted around the U.S?
Do you honestly believe that, if America was a more 'strongly' Christian nation than it is now, citizens wouldn't be...ahem...'denouncing' other religions?

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
and you think a brutal 3rd world dictatorial christian theocracy would be any different than a brutal 3rd world dictatorial muslim theocracy?

Of course not:It's never OUR religious beliefs/denomination that can't rule peacefully it's everyone ELSE'S religous beliefs/denominations that screw up the world.
I mean, they are Satan's constructs after all.

<< 1   >>

join