It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts come from outside the brain. The environment initiates these thoughts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thoughts come from outside the brain. My opinion on this matter is that you cannot think something without knowing that something exists or that it doesn't exist. The thoughts that do not exist is the environment telling you that even though what you think may be possible truly is... but isn't according to the natural laws... but there are some things that cannot be explained... and thoughts come from an external source that feeds the mind. Thoughts feel the need to tell you what to do.

You don't pick your nose because that is a habit that is THOUGHT. Thought is based on a system and thought should not make you do anything. The moment you let thought take control of your life you are becoming more submissive to the environment.

The environment tells most people what to think and they go along with it. If they are saying that what they are saying is not true... well there is then some thing wrong with the environment because there is a 0 in the environment.

Scientists think that the brain controls your thinking... well they are wrong... because some things cannot be measured on a simple scale. They believe that gain requires sacrifice... they also think that deaths are part of the natural cycle of life... but was it really meant to be this way or are more people dying because there are more ignorant people in this world than there are smart people?

It's like quantum physics. Thoughts can pop into your head and they can leave your head. It's because you have the immesurable quality of life that keeps you living.

There are some things left better unexplained... and just because people know how the human brain works doesn't mean that they know how it works in every situation. An environment can alter the brain state of a brain completely to be something different. Schizoprenia is caused when their brain has lots of glitches... yet the cause of schizoprenia or the cause of these diseases that they are borned with... hasn't been found... they haven't found what causes these so called diseases.

I think that these people who have different brain states are truly different from society and will bring an ordered society to the balance between chaos and order and will find a median for us to live in. They need to do it because there are people who let their brain do whatever they think is right... they do not know what is right and what is wrong... no one does... but they do evil things because they think that thoughts are made by the brain and the brain permits them to do it.

It's just a matter of life. Some things are left unexplainable.

I also believe reincarnation is possible but you will not know if you are a guy or a girl when you are reincarnated in your next life... this is because your soul lives on but you may not have any memories of your past life and you may not ever be able to prove that you existed before so you'll not care about what you did before and you will like your next life much better than the first... because it makes you feel good. The idea behind my logic is that there is a system and your soul doesn't get erased from it... it gets reprogrammed to someone else and you live on in another body. I am not talking about genetics... I am talking about the act of being in another flesh and body. It's possible... I swear it is.

People who limit themselves to what their brain makes them think are nothing more than dogs to the state the government and the society and the plan so that people can dominate the world. You could say they are dogs. They are not human. Those who dwell beneath the minds central nervous system and those who rely on neuro impulses through the brain through the body have nothing in common with people like me. They are being manipulated and brainwashed by society because their brain makes them do that. Just like you... you think one thing because you are told what to think and you are told to think of it as being true.

So... you realize... people will never be free... as long as they think that everything can be explained they will never be free!

And there is extra-terrestrial life... I believe in it... but I think that when people see it their brain is making them see something which is not from this dimension. They know of us and that's why they say that they contact some people. They just haven't found a method to prove that they exist because they exist to the people who see them just like how I believe in reptillions but they're called something else probably... it is my life's quest to find the truth... if I ever meet who puts the thoughts in our heads and if it is a reptillion... I will try to ask that thing all it knows about why most people are so corrupt.

I feel ashamed of it some of the time. But people don't care. They chose to remain ignorant.

[edit on 25-5-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Good gravy I can't believe this is my first post on this site... Aside from the fact that there's no real way (at least now) to discern the percentage of external versus internal thoughts, you're trying to tell people exactly what Big Brother wants them to believe in your insistence that things remain unexplained. That has to be the most insane post I've ever read.

The very sad and ugly fact is the present system of total rule by secrecy (at least effectively) doesn't have a moral or logical leg on which to stand.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

you're trying to tell people exactly what Big Brother wants them to believe in your insistence that things remain unexplained. That has to be the most insane post I've ever read.

Well... I happen to think that big brother is right. Freedom is slavery. The effect of freedom is more work. The problem with the adult world in the contemporary world is that they only think about themself and they only want to have people to work for them... they are trying to achieve slavery. There is nothing more nothing less.

I do not want a society where everyone is the same but I want one where people can accept peoples differences. It is not the act of being explained that bothers me but that there are some things that are better left to the things or forces behind it to keep the progression of things moving forword.

Well let's put this in lamens terms. The brain acts as a CPU that processes information and intakes it from the environment through the environment to your brain. The rest of the CPUs are part of your brain... they are food thought... they give you thought provoking simulations of actual events which the brain thinks are real to give you thoughts to think about. Well thoughts can't make you do anything. If you believe your central nervous system has complete control over you you have nothing left than your sorry self... you'd be like... I was a few years ago.

I once had nothing left... it was the will of me that kept on willing... can you explain that? Of all of the intracies of the human body there are some things which are natural phenomenons which are meant not to be explained but are meant to be wondered about. Life after death cannot be proven because peoples DNA samples will be different in the next body or form that they take after their death.

The only possible explination for explaining that people are able to be explained is that those people that can be explained are AI. They are artifical intelligence. They do not exist... the act of them existing is perceived to you by your brain... those who go get in trouble... make the mistake of trusting someone who doesn't exist.

Those who want to die has had their programming erased from their memory so that they don't feel emotions about the past anymore. The cause of emotions cannot be explained.

The act of these things all can be explained but the cuase of them cannot. Why devulge yourself into a science which you cannot explain the cause of things? I think that science is great but there is a natural source which I believes helps us along... and moves us and that's why all of the matter of the Universe is interconnected.

We all share a bond whether you like it or not... reincarnation is possible... but through sheer chance you may sudden ly come back one day the moment you die and not remember a thing and start a new life.

It's all a dream isn't it... to explain everything. If something were meant to be explained they would have a signpost explaining it... thoughts aren't able to be explained.

I'm not saying that I believe in a god... I just feel as though there is something else out there... something which we cannot explain. You can still hope... I still do.

You sound like the type of person who has lost all faith in society... I used to... than I stopped caring about the people that didn't care about me.

Big brother doesn't exist either... it's all just part of the central nervous system really... if you think it exists you are buying the bait the world government has set up for real world control. That's just a bad part... it's like a book... there are bad parts but you will still reach the ending even if you don't like something and you can interpret it however you like it's not how someone tells you to think.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Didn't mean to insinuate that I believe everything can be explained. I tend to agree it's better not to know precisely what happens after death. I'm convinced we can have a balance of far more knowledge than we have now (by revealing secrets) and maintaining our freewill.

[edit on 25-5-2007 by Lightworth]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Didn't mean to insinuate that I believe everything can be explained. I tend to agree it's better not to know precisely what happens after death.

Right. Nothing should be explained in lamens terms. People should take what happens to them as it is... even though some theory is proved to be a scientific law in other situations which arises the theory may be proved wrong in situation B whereas in situation A the theory is true however-- they think that it's true because all of their theorems and equations are true... however there is something far more that is important to our existence than a bunch of algebraic and geometric equations.

Descartes was wrong. If you believe in Descartes theory you are more naive than a child. I have thought throughout all this time that Descartes wanted to create his own form of science so because he felt sympathetic to the Church.

However I believe that natural phenomenons such as life and the existence of it does not happen because merely someone is born. I think that of it that we have a soul and that we continue to have it forever and that it will always be a part of us and that our spirit will continue to live on in the other world... waiting for a time to come back.

That is what may happen after death. I think that all of you MAY DIE but there is a high chance that my brain is simulating this environment for and it is my will to talk to you and it is the theory of matter which binds us all together to make this thing real to me.

I may be the only one who knows the truth. If people will listen to me maybe I can set my senses on them and tell them to create a more flexable society so that we can shape the Universe and the Earth to become more flexable so that it doesn't have to be ordered.

The Universe of the mind in my mind is so ordered it has to be part of my central nervous system... I feel as though when black holes are created they are the result of a frayed wire malfunctioning and short circuiting thus creating the external power source and creating a rip in the fabric of space time. The reason why people haven't discovered where black holes come from is because they come from the source that keeps us living. They are part of the Universe too.

The reason that we're still alive is because of a thing called life force. It cannot be explained by science. All of these people are in my head and they do not exist... they are there but they are not there... my mind is creating an illusion that other people exist... but they are there... yet, they are telling me that I think things wrong intentionally to put me down so I get farther from the truth. The truth is that AI is everywhere. You see it... in government programs... you see it with how people talk to each other in groups... you see it in the work place... you see it wherever an ordered society is in. AI was made to make the society more ordered.

There is nothing more than that. I may be here because my nervous system puts me in this dimension and this system and it is telling me to tell you the truth... that things are not what they seem.

I hope that all of you open your eyes before it's too late.

The idea of ordered societies will bring the destruction of the world... unfortunately that's how other peoples brains works... they want things ordered... they want power... they want to be at the higher end rather than being at the bottom end believing the things that they could do which they actually cannot do.

Yes-- I am saying that things can be explained but some things can only be explained by your intuition. You can't just pull out an equation out of thin air and say it's the mathematical proof for a god or of an external world. You have to actually understand what it means.

I'm saying that there is a whole another world out there.

Plus... I describe what I am feeling to people and they keep telling me that I have dejavu all the time... eventually one of two things will happen... the Democrats win... they pull out of Iraq... or the Republicans and Juliani wins and then Ron Paul is considered a traitor because he didn't like what happened on 9-11...

I don't know about that... but those are two possible scenarios for the future. I remember this therefore it happened therefore this happened therefore what I am telling you is the truth and therefore you should listen.

I do not know why I feel as though this entire reality has happened before... but maybe I have precognition... or something... but then maybe again that's nothing to be ashamed of.

I feel as though my purpose is to tell you the truth... that things are not what they seem... and that's what I want to tell you.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
No and I wasn't joking I was telling the truth. People who don't know the truth and who are delusional could be the AI of this system and then the real people of this reality are all interconnected through their brains and their brains creates a hub of computers and constantly generates the world. All of the animals are an illusion created by the brain to represent its needs and wants to cure its hunger. There is nothing far more trecherous than a human or someone who doesn't know what they are saying... it's cowardness... and that's programmed into their psyche. I may the only one who knows the truth after all.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Then again people think that this is theory is stupid because they think that I am BSing and that I am tripping because they feel as though they do exist and that I am making up a theory. The truth is my brain got some spark to work this system and that everything happens to be a part of my brain. That is the truth.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
this idea reminds me a lot of a book i read several years ago called "the electric meme" (rhymes with gene).

the electric meme

the basic hypothesis of this book is that the driving force behind human genetic evolution is "survival of the fittest meme". a meme is a thought that can jump from brain to brain via some form of media. any thought at all can be a meme. a meme becomes more powerful as it enters more peoples' brains....and eventually, the only humans that survive to pass on their DNA genes are the ones whom possess the most powerful memes.

the book proposes that these memes are self-replicating in exactly the same sense that human genes are. and self-replication is usually considered a required characteristic of LIFE! so, in this way, thoughts are parasites that are using YOU as their host organisml!

think of all of the leading thoughts today and you will see that it is not too far fetched: democracy..."bling bling"...9-11...disney...and on and on...

dkp

P.S. it is really difficult to read your thread, Maverickhunter, simply because of the size of your posts. possible you could be more succinct?

new topics

top topics

join