It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zooming Dr Steven Greer

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

You're thinking is flawed.
Let me ask you a question:

Politician are of better quality because they fund their whole campaign by themselves? Or do you accept the fact they can get help from exterior sources to achieve their goals?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Regarding Greer, I found nothing really concrete to substantiate his claims although I do not completely disbelieve them. I tried to find his meditation for contacting aliens but found nothing. Seems most of his site is for selling things and has not substantive information.

As for oneness, yes I believe it is real because I experienced it personally in an altered state and their is no doubt in my mind that we are all connected.

I don't know about contactint ETs - never saw things but did sense things beyond the ordinary, not necessarily alients. I believe we must all find our own way and that the devine speaks to us where we are. It is our openness that takes us to the next level - as it is for each individual. Greer is disturbing only in that I cannot find verifiable evidence or information on his site other than having to buy his books, etc.

It is my conviction that if one is so adamant and so committed to spreading the word, then there is free information for those of us who cannot buy his informaiton for one reason or another. If that is not present, then I must question the sincerity of the person.

Certainly if I possessed that kind of information I would share it without requiring payment. I would share it because it was the right thing to do. Period. This does not seem to be the case with Dr. Greer.

Thre is little current information that goes beyond his book. And while I agree with much of what he says about oneness, why is there so little beyond that? Makes me uncomfortable because surely more would be shared as time goes on.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Very entertaining thread. Spent more hours reading than I should. Does anyone have the link for the Hidden "High Priestess" photograph. This was asked for by the originator of this thread on a few occasions and was never as far as I can tell forthcoming.

On closing thanks to everyone that contributed in the Anti Cult Greer corner and boo to the mind-wiped others.

This thread was started 4yrs ago and as far as I am aware no new Moths have been revealed and no FED X

new topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join