It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar shaped UFO (god or UFO's)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I had posted this discussion before but my thread was incomplete so here it is once again.

Right click and save as
Cigar shaped UFO
Right click and save as

That ufo was first recorded in the times of moses and the 10 commandments I read in old scripture that moses was ordered by a burning bush which fire did not consume the bush hes was told return to Egypt to free the Israelites from bondage. Moses fears that no one will believe him. Moses expresses doubts and the buring bush reassures Moses that he will succeed and that the Israelites will believe God has sent him. God demonstrates to Moses how he will convince the people by turning Moses’ stick into a snake, his skin to leprosy, and promises that if the Israelites still do not believe him that he should take water from the Nile, pour it into the sand and it will turn to blood.moses was lead by this according to the bible.

bible info gathered here

Exodus 14:19 "And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them: and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face and stood behind them:" 14:20 "And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it (a barrier) was a cloud and darkness (symbol of wrath) to them, but it gave light (symbol of favor) by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night." ?The pillar of cloud, was a slow and silent movement of a majestic column through the air, that exited the Israelites.
Israel at Sinai in

Exodus 19:16 "And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud (darkness in

Psalm 18:9) upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled."

Exodus 20:18 "And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off."

I believe moses was lead by Extraterstrial of some kind (lead by a mejestic colom hrmmm)
For one why was this so called god So UNSHY way back in the day??
Why is he (god)Such a coward now adays well I would say due to technology and mass amounts of poulation and higher education it would be kinda hard for a extraterestrial to get away with pretending hes a god of some kind..

every religion dating back to neandrathal times has has a god or a higher being and coincidently they always came from the sky with a thunderous roar or fire spewing load mammoth objects, and that is in every religion, you notice how The GODS were so unshy in the days of ignorance and mayhem and now adays there is no god just some imaginary Cowardly no existant bull#...
Well from this day on my common sense has said it all we are being of light beings of energy, and this has been proven now why wouldnt are planet just be some great source fo energy we have soul energy negative energy positive energy unsureness assertiveness and lots and lots of negative evil energies I think were a breeding pit for energy of some kind or another.
whats your thought on this

[edit on 033131p://upFriday by seridium]

[edit on 033131p://upFriday by seridium]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That link is meesed up and it did not take me to the video. Also something came on and tried to say it was going to check my computer for stuff. Not cool if you did that on purpose and really not cool anyway.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Not sure what the so called cigar shape UFO has to do with the Bible UFOs.
So much is made of objects with smoke and fire in the Bible with the idea that they are UFOs. Maybe they are. If so. it would seem they are the older model since in modern day people seem to see objects that operate "cleaner".

Maybe in Bible times people had visions of the 20TH century and now we are having visions farther into the future.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moserious
That link is meesed up and it did not take me to the video. Also something came on and tried to say it was going to check my computer for stuff. Not cool if you did that on purpose and really not cool anyway.

Sorry man Putfile wouldn't play the video for some reason so I linked it as a save as file sorry I didnt mention it till now. I figured by clicking the link it would prompt to save.

I wouldnt do what you insinuated, just so you know.
I have had 0 luck with posting this video and info.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Not sure what the so called cigar shape UFO has to do with the Bible UFOs.
So much is made of objects with smoke and fire in the Bible with the idea that they are UFOs. Maybe they are. If so. it would seem they are the older model since in modern day people seem to see objects that operate "cleaner".

Maybe in Bible times people had visions of the 20TH century and now we are having visions farther into the future.

The cigar shaped ufo (angel of god) I have seen in the majestic 12 manual also and in the bible moses was lead by a pillar type object as described here I use the term cigar pillar sounds more right, and you would have to watch the video, it definatley aint fake.

Exodus 14:19 "And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them: and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face and stood behind them:" 14:20 "And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it (a barrier) was a cloud and darkness (symbol of wrath) to them, but it gave light (symbol of favor) by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night." ?The pillar of cloud, was a slow and silent movement of a majestic column through the air, that exited the Israelites.
Israel at Sinai in

source

[edit on 043131p://upFriday by seridium]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
right click and save as

Has anyone watched this footage? Is it fake.

[edit on 093131p://upMonday by seridium]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Why is it whenever I upload this media somewhere someone deletes it?

I will upload this video again when I find it on my HD.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seridium

it would be kinda hard for a extraterestrial to get away with pretending hes a god of some kind..

Why pretend? Depending on how you define "a god of some kind," such an entity or species could be both.

new topics

top topics

join