It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceman Vs Rampage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Where's the love. This is one of the biggest fights in years, and no thread yet. Should be a great one. Rampage plummed Chuck's head in last fight, but that was a long time ago. Liddel has become a much more polished fighter since then. Rampage does have retard strength, so anything can happen. I would love to see the winner step in and take on Fedor, if they dare.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm all set for tomorrow night to watch it. Me and a few guys from work, few beer, big screen television, some poker, and some serious UFC action.

All in all, a solid night if you ask me.

I'm rooting for the Iceman.

You?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm excited too. I'll probably get it myself since I've followed every UFC since the first airing (#2) and I'm a big fan.

Should be a great fight. My money is on Iceman.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

I'm rooting for the Iceman.

You?

I really don't care. I like both fighters. I just want to see a good fight, I'll be happy just as long as it is exciting.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
I really don't care. I like both fighters. I just want to see a good fight, I'll be happy just as long as it is exciting.

I'd have to say I agree with that statement. If it is a good fight, I really don't care either way. But I am a bigger Iceman fan than I am for Rampage. Few rounds of heavy hitting with a late fight knock out.

Sounds good to me.

JbT

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
For sure, nice call on the thread! Im a big time Rampage fan.

Ive seen most of his fights in Pride, and simply love his Body Slams. Not that I think that will be a factor against Chuck though. Should be mostly standing and punching IMO.

I dont think Chuck will let Rampage get to the ground. Chuck no question has improved since they last faught, but, so has Rampage most would say. Should be the fight of the summer.

Ill be at the local pub with the buddies, beers, and food.

I got 20$ on Rampage myself. Have fun boys.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i like rampage, and want to see him win, but i doubt he will. if i had to bet on it, i'd say iceman wins.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ended just like the first fight. Rampage on top, punching in Chuck's head. Fight was a little too short, but overall the undercards were filled with action.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Did anyone else think it was odd that Liddel came into the ring before Jackson? Usually the champion always comes in second.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The undercard was one of the best I've seen in quite some time. Some great fights. Had they undercard been less than impressive, I would have been disappointed. The fight lasted 48 seconds. 30 of those they were dancing around. Liddell got popped and still never seen it coming. Wish it had of went longer, but overall I thought it was an amazing event.

June 16 is already marked on my calendar.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
Did anyone else think it was odd that Liddel came into the ring before Jackson? Usually the champion always comes in second.

I didn't think he did. I thought Jackson came in first.

JbT

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Heh, made myself some good money on that fight.

Rampage just has Chucks number. Personally, I hope chuck makes a come back too, but I would love to see Rampage hold the title for a good while and dominate.

Like you guys said, great undercard fights too.

Do you guys hear this too??? Is Chuck now going to fight Wanderlei Silva? That will be a good fight too. But I think Chuck can take Silva. I think Silva has lost his last 3-4 fights.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
For people that missed the fight:

www.metacafe.com...

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This one was an obvious. Rampage whooped chucks ass. I was very suprised to see so many people rooting Chuck in this fight, he's a horrible fighter. He is a striker and every single person he's fought besides Jackson and Sobral have been wrestlers and that why everyone things he's the best fighter in the world. Jackson deffiently isn't the best Light heavy weight out there and he still destroyed Liddell. I can't wait until Rampage gets destroyed by welter/middle weight pride champion Dan Henderson. Then see Fedor destroy them all.

What are your thought on the future Light heavy weight division in UFC?

I'm pretty sure Pride fighters are taking over.

new topics

top topics

join