It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This November (2007) will be remembered as the beginning of the Serpent Time.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'll add another to the list.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AhabstarOP, I would like for you to update this thread as you get the next messages. Call me curious just to see where this does lead eventhough I don't really believe it leads anywhere. Just curious enough to want to keep tabs on it.

[edit on 25-5-2007 by Ahabstar]

Will do, if and when I receive them.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
I'll add another to the list.

It`s amazing we`ve survived all these!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
i don't know about anyone else but i am picking up some v for vendetta thing here. the whole 5th of november that will never be forgot

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
If you know Terence McKenna's...[SNIP]

To be honest... I take everything he says with a pinch of salt... maybe sulphur. Drug addict extraordinaire. As I know everyone, everybody will throw in the famous "you're just ignorant"-statement at me... I've got a couple of MP3's wherein he speaks about his experiences (while on '___', '___' (to be honest I don't know what '___' is, he said he tried it), etc)

As for 2012... anything might happen... nothing might happen. I look at both sides of a coin... not just one. We'll just have to wait and see what happens, and theorizing is getting boring (Alien invasion, 5th dimension, Black hole, spirituality bs, crack-heads taking over the world, etc). (A quote I like, I don't know if anyone ever said it, like a chinese proverb or something) So many questions can be given, but only one answer can be provided... Same with these, so many theories, but only one is fact.

As for this person (Wolfinflames)... Maybe its true, maybe not... but all he did is state the obvious... Someone in the Royal family WILL die (Humans inevitably die). The mining explosion, he probably added that (to spice things up)t The earthquake that will hit in California, that is self explanatory (the state gets earthquakes all the time/most of the time... everyone knows "a big one" will hit one day).

Here's a forth one, which he/she could've added... World war 3 is going to start. (BTW, for those saying that we are already in WW3... we're not. War on Terror is more of a skirmish than a war).

Enough claptrap... I had to get it out.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
As I see it Coast to Coast has the picture up just as a draw if you will for its show. Kind of like advertising or promos just to garner attention.

As for the three predictions, 2 out of the three are almost daily occurrences. California has several quakes each day and Russia well it seems they have a mine accident with loss of life almost weekly. The royal family death, well perhaps the author was figuring on the Prince being in Iraq where he would be a known target. But now that changed and he is not going or that was the last I heard. Someone a friend I think alleged he was going to Afghanistan on one of the tabloids though and nothing further has been said so I think that was also false info.

Look at past predictions here on ATS similar to this but not identical. People came here and made predictions almost or very similar to these. One a while back said a plane would crash and there would be a major loss of life, no date predicted just a mention of in the next month or so, again something that happens rather regular around the world so no big deal. That one also mentioned mine accidents in Russia, I already covered that. They also predicted earth quakes again daily occurrences. Again I already covered that.

Knowing that I would just take this all with a very big grain of salt simply because we have had so many like it before with the one exception of a royal death and again I think that was a calculated guess.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
all this crazy # happenin its starting 2 feel like the worlds gonna end ...CRAZY b

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Could it be a miscalculation regarding there prediction of a Royal death? Perhaps this myth starter was counting on Harry to get killed in Iraq...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well let's be honest, people. A death in the royal family wouldn't be too surprising right now. It's not like we live in some sort of parallel universe where everyone is getting younger.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
isn't Wolfinflames associated with a computer game?
Perhaps its a threat to the other players of a game I know nothing about, by the way. Just about anyone can place a posting on Coast to Coast. There is a section for submissions. they like all those mysterious things.
Hypothetically speaking,,, just suppose the majority of people are looking for some solution to this world's problems. Evil being destroyed, a world of light and truth, etc. but isn't that what being here is all about? isn't this a dense dirty place to overcome our egos and wants and those oh so tempting seven deadliest?
when I read that prediction on Coast to coast, it really interested me but most of all, it made me think about what evil is, It made me more aware of my surroundings and the people around me. Wolfinflames says not to personalize the message, but we are all here together. and as the old cliche goes, doesn't is start with you?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I am guessing that people who have seen the numbers 11:11 and such will probably be seeing more of it in November because that article said something that there will be a awakening or something for light workers, well not a awakening but a positive role that they will start to play. I will look out for this thread and anything to come.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killswitch
Well let's be honest, people. A death in the royal family wouldn't be too surprising right now. It's not like we live in some sort of parallel universe where everyone is getting younger.

Most of the older members of the royal family are rather healthy at the moment. The Queen has a bad hip or two. There would have to either be a very quick deterioration in health, or something drastic (assassination etc)

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Didnt one of the Princes join the military?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Sing it everybody:

"There's no business like prediction business,
like no business I know.
Everything about it is appealing,
everything credulity allows,
No where could you have that money feeling,
when you're deceiving and on the prowl..."

If he's right, he's got a bunch of email addresses to facilitate the spread of his fame and word of his upcoming book, video or whatever. So at this time it's smart to be anonymous. If he's wrong, he can just try again under a new name with a new set of predictions and mysterious mumbo-jumbo.

C2C as the conduit of this prediction does NOT add credibility.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

November (2007)
beginning of the Serpent Time
A new unknown order will reveal itself and it shall tear asunder the New World Order.

The obvious interpretation would be that reptilian aliens will be stepping in.

Their time is coming for
the Serpent Time will see a judgment by beings with
omniscience...no one will be able to hide what they
truly are from those scales of justice--no one. The
game will be over for the elite forces of darkness.

I notice that "wolfinflame " never specifies a source for the information in his predictions. Working with fairly traditional reptilian alien lore...wouldn't it follow that:

* It would be known as "the serpent time" because there were here?
* "Beings with omniscience" would be these reptilians?
* "No one will be able to hide" ...from these reptilians?

...but wait. Aren't THEY the "elite" forces of darkness?

You will know that the first message is true when
three things have occurred before November:

My concern here is: why a staggered delay on the three messages? What if the first set of predictions turn out to be be completely accurate? Would that mean that people would be more inclined to believe the predictions of the second and third messages?

Perhaps that's the point? To generate belief in subsequent messages?

Especially since the unspecified source may well be one of these reptilian aliens?

1. A major mining accident in Russia where many miners
would be killed

Is it just me, or does #1 seem out of place amongst the three predictions? I can accept the general idea, for instance, that the flow of reality would naturally manifest as psuedo-predictable events at approximate times. But, a mining accident in Russia? Doesn't this seem...inconsequential? Irrelevant?

3. A death in the English Royal family

What about the chinese secret society, alleged by Benjamin Fulford, to have threatened to assassinate various members on the New World Order / Illuminati? Isn't the Royal Family generally suggested to be part of that?

Benjamin Fulford Interview

Wouldn't that be an unusual enough death to make it slightly more noteworthy?

In the Mayan calender, doesnt November 5th, 2007 mark
the shift between dimensions, realities or something?

If you have three hours, there's a fascinating perspective on the Mayan calendar here:

Mayan Calendar Comes North Part 1
Mayan Calendar Comes North Part 2

To summarize the relevant portion:

* The period from Dec. 4th, 2004 to Oct. 28th, 2011 marks the period of "Galactic" consciousness.
* Nov. 24th, 2006 - Nov. 18th, 2007 marks a period during which there is heightened possibility of "meeting our galactic neighbors" (read: aliens become known to humanity)
* Nov. 19th, 2007 to Nov. 12th, 2008 is a cyclical period with a heightened potential for the "sweeping clean" of previously held ideas. Usually in the form of disaster and chaos.

All of this does fit nicely with the message being forwarded by wolfinflame. But, I would point out that if such concepts are valid, if these periods are indeed periods during which certain types of events are more likely to occur, then ANY "supernatural" or "extra-dimensional" creature would be in a position to be able to make, and relay predictions to individuals.

Just because the message may turn out to be accurate...does not mean that it is benign, nor that subsequent message will also be accurate.

This November (2007)

On the bright side, we don't have to wait terribly long for confirmation, one way or another.

Bucket Man

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxHeartOfAnArtistxX
i don't know about anyone else but i am picking up some v for vendetta thing here. the whole 5th of november that will never be forgot

Well haven't you realised that the 11 11 mean 11/11/07 the 11th of november

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Royal Family members (many over 70ish)...

Indeed... the Royal Family includes all the scores of Dukes, Earls, Lords,
etcetera, spread all over the Isles...there must be over a hundred in the Royal Family bloodline with cousins and all.
Even a near fatal accident should be enough to pursuade the hordes of gullibles that the "message" has value and merit...

Just to clear up, the Royal Family consists of only 16 people. Here be the list:

* HM The Queen of the United Kingdom
* HRH The Duke of Edinburgh (The Queen's husband)
* TRH The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall (The Queen's eldest son and his wife)
o HRH Prince William of Wales (The Prince of Wales's elder son)
o HRH Prince Henry of Wales (Commonly called "Prince Harry"; The Prince of Wales's second son)
* HRH The Duke of York (The Queen's second son)
o HRH Princess Beatrice of York (The Duke of York's elder daughter)
o HRH Princess Eugenie of York (The Duke of York's younger daughter)
* TRH The Earl and Countess of Wessex (The Queen's third son and his wife)
o Lady Louise Windsor (The Earl of Wessex's daughter)
o The Countess is expecting her second child later this year
* HRH The Princess Royal (The Queen's daughter)
* TRH The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester (The Queen's cousin and his wife)
* TRH The Duke and Duchess of Kent (The Queen's cousin and his wife)
* TRH Prince and Princess Michael of Kent (The Queen's cousin and his wife)
* HRH Princess Alexandra, The Honourable Lady Ogilvy (The Queen's cousin)

Any other Duke, Earl, Count, or otherwise not listed here is not a Royal. A good giveaway is the prefix HRH. Without that, your not a Royal.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Looks like the quake in California happened. I remember this thread from quite awhile ago. It was a 5.8 quake, major with no loss of life.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
all we need now is a death in the royal family, what if it already happend but it hasnt been told on the news...oh well we will just have to wait...everyone to digg.com and shoutwire.com, on the ready goooooooo!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Two out of three is not a bad average at all

Wow, lets keep our ears open for the Royal family! BTW, there are many royal families, not just England.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join