It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This November (2007) will be remembered as the beginning of the Serpent Time.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

bridas
Just remember this November and be vigilant for a powerful shift towards the light."
1. A major mining accident in Russia where many miners
would be killed
2. A major earthquake in Southern California (but
without huge loss of life)
3. A death in the English Royal family

I know these are segments from two different post of yours but.
How can he claim to shift towards the light. All 3 of these are away from the "light". Our are these suppost to be the final seals that break the camels back so to speak?

Just so you know the next year is the year of Royal76:

You will know this to be true when over the next year

1. There is a hurricane in Florida
2. An earthquake in California
3. A Tornado in Texas
4. A death in the British Royal Family
5. A death of a better man than me in Iraq
6. A really good show gets canceled
7. The final sign will be that France does something irritating.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Byrd you seem to pooh-pooh ANY conspiracy that gets posted here.
Without being rude, what the hell are you doing on a conspiracy website?Its obvious you don't believe in any of the CT that gets posted here.
You seem to just get pleasure debunking everything.

I don't understand.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
In the Mayan calender, doesnt November 5th, 2007 mark the shift between dimensions, realities or something? The last significant Mayan date was march 21, 2007.

not so much, at least from what i can find

one of the proponents of the mayan calendar is john calleman. he believe that the transformation of consciousness coinciding with the venus transit is going to be responsible for lots of changes thru 2011 and beyond (the year 2012 just is the end date for a certain age, and another to begin) not the end of the world but death and destruction on the rise as we draw closer to this "shift" - per his analysis

he brakes down the periods leading up to 2011 into days and nites of various subheadings

and on NOVEMBER 19, 2007 he says the 5'th nite will begin which is somehow associated with negative vibrations of energy's which will carry us thru to NOVEMBER 13, 2008

i remember from reading him over a year ago that he says this period will coincide with the "wests (united states i presume) last feeble attempt at global dominance and possibly a collapse of the economic system" which certain parts of this may come to fruition but it is somewhat challenging to say the mayan calendar predicts this, when it his own creative interpretation.

calleman.com

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
well you see some people's belief systems are so tied to " scientific studies and peer-reviewed journals that they see anything else as less reliable and thus not worth discussion"

the truth with this is that peer- reviewed journals often are the best source of facts that can be held with a higher level of scientific reliability, however there is not always enough funding for certain "alternative perspective's to be given the time and unbiasedness, not to mention willing scientists, or doctors, or reasearchers to look into such things, because it usually doesn't bode well for there career's. also it is known that doctors and scientists can lie and falsify parameters of a study when the lure of money becomes very strong and these "subtle changes" can be very difficult to detect.

not to mention that once there is a theory established that gains steam, it can be difficult to bring evidence forward to the establishment to the contrary because often financial intrests are involved and often researchers that are not independant do not get to "digg up wat ever they like and print there own opinions" but do what is best for the financial intrests of the organizations they work for. and when there is a system like this in place, full of paid off DR's with credentials they use there "merits" to ridicule arguments and trash reputations of those who dare question the offical theory's (while in fact the alternate theory's should be looked at with a open but skeptic mind) just because alot of alternative theory's are crap doesn't mean that a low percentage of them that may be more valid are not worth the time of day. combine this with an elite ownership of the media and there arrogance alternative views to do not often get the funding, respected scientists (if there reputation is not trashed for working on such things) and even if they jump these two hurdles, they will never get print in the history books, only obscure "kook" books (when in fact yes many may be kooks, but that still leaves many who are ahead of there time)

and that is why IMO many scholars and moderators seem to be so anti -conspiracy

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So let me try to get this straight.

A reluctant messenger brings for a message that has signs to verify the validity of the message. But is not prophesy, divination, astrology, precognition, mojo, juju or anything else.

There is no website, news letter, forum, mailing list, brick and mortar building to gain mor information about this group of individuals, beings entities, or multidimensional warriors against armies of darkness and governments that would want to enslave the spirit of humanity.

No date of when this will come about but look for it in November of 2007 and that 11 11 is not a date but a dimensional alignment gateway.

It is not a threat but a warning to world governments a message of hope, but these things (to save trying to describe them again) are not saviors.

The messenger wants to help humanity by bringing these messages with this group when they come about. He will even collect your email addresses to offer you the new messages if you meet his criteria for being nice and receptive to his first message.

If those are the facts as I understand them then I think the red and bolded part above might have something to do with the purpose of the Serpent Time. Best case thought is viral marketing campaign for a new watch due out Nov 2007. At moderate, email database farming for spam. But who knows maybe it is a way for the government to clearly identify those that they want to identify, track and eliminate if the SHtF...worst case scenario of course.

[edit on 25-5-2007 by Ahabstar]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There is also another factor that some people capitalize on in any given moment in cultural history. Popular media and more specifically, a certain bit of fiction spread out over what will be 7 books.

I'm referring to J.K. Rowling's society swamping stories that seem to pervade modern culture. In the story is a prominent "evil" order of the serpent known as Slytherin. This could be what the messenger is trying to tap into, the fact that this element of fiction is now embedded into our subconsciouses after being treated to Harry Potter and the gang for so long. You first think of Harry Potter, at least most do, but in the back of your mind always are the bad guys. Please don't insult me by saying you either a) never saw one of the movies, b) read one of the books or c) know what the plot line is about roughly.

Then all that is necessary to do is to create a "fortune" around modern society and the news cycle.

Viola...a new serpent order with a cheap Rolex-knock off watch that you could easily buy on the streets of New York for $10.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
SPEAKING OF CONSPIRACIES !!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!!!!

MOST SERIOUS CONSPIRACY I HAVE EVER STUMBLED ACROSS AND IT IS REALLY HAPPENING !!!!

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This could of just been made up today. The mining accident also happened today. The earthquake in California could easily be predicted. For the death in the English family. That's so easy to be predicted since the queen is already old and they could of gotten some news that she won't live much longer.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Or it might just be spot on. I did here a quote from a republican in KY today that US involvement in Iraq will have to display some serious results by this fall. Of course he was talking in response to Congress passing the funding bill without a date for pullout on the condition that progress will be monitored. But maybe he is a fan of Art Bell and used the funding bill as a cover....nah.

I have to say that Serpent Time just reeks of being fiction.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The only "light" I see the world shifting towards is the sudden flash of nukes, or the waxing glow of burning cities. I'm no psychic, and it certainly would not take one to see the world is careening faster towards a new pinnacle of violence.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
1. There is a hurricane in Florida...... Chances are high anyway given climate change and historical weather patterns in the area.

2. An earthquake in California....... Not an unlikely event.

3. A Tornado in Texas...... see point 1.

4. A death in the British Royal Family...... Someone else pointed out the the age thing earlier. I won't be surprised. How they die could be interesting.

5. A death of a better man than me in Iraq.... Would an Iraqi man defending his family from militias or US army fall into this category.... in that case it has already happened.

6. A really good show gets canceled..... TV, Elton John - what type of show. Shuttle launch??!?

7. The final sign will be that France does something irritating..... Change in political power of late, wouldn't surprise me and irritating is dependent on your point of view and where you live right?!?!

Nothing jumps out at me, but stranger things have happened right.?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
The messenger wants to help humanity by bringing these messages with this group when they come about. He will even collect your email addresses to offer you the new messages if you meet his criteria for being nice and receptive to his first message.

That is a distinct possibility, but then Coast to Coast could cop some flak if that were the case.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I agree with Byrd.
This is pure-d hokum. Lots of smoke, but no fire.
Events predicted to happen have a very good chance of happening,
anyway.

And, as for the 11/11 thing....we have that EVERY year.

And, to another poster :

Originally posted by newtron25

Please don't insult me by saying you either a) never saw one of the movies, b) read one of the books or c) know what the plot line is about roughly.

I've not seen any of the movies, not read any of the books and other than
knowing the name Harry Potter, I have no idea of the plot line.
I'm not insulting you, just stating a fact.

Lex

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
Thats a nice watch! The snake looks real except for the head, bad picture maybe? All his predictions are quite conceivable. Now if the other two happen before November, he has my attention.

Agreed. Though both are very possible (I mean, southern Cal? But he did say major with little loss of life so that is interesting and the Queen is fairly old) it would indeed perk my attention a little more if they happen before November.

However, the message is something of common sense. If you clean your act up and are a good person then you shouldn't have much to worry about. That's whether it is true or not. But, if it is true and you are among the 'bad' seeds then I guess it's a matter of reaping what you sow and deserving what you get.

Just out of curiousity I would enjoy reading the next two messages.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
1. There is a hurricane in Florida...... Chances are high anyway given climate change and historical weather patterns in the area.

2. An earthquake in California....... Not an unlikely event.

3. A Tornado in Texas...... see point 1.

4. A death in the British Royal Family...... Someone else pointed out the the age thing earlier. I won't be surprised. How they die could be interesting.

5. A death of a better man than me in Iraq.... Would an Iraqi man defending his family from militias or US army fall into this category.... in that case it has already happened.

6. A really good show gets canceled..... TV, Elton John - what type of show. Shuttle launch??!?

7. The final sign will be that France does something irritating..... Change in political power of late, wouldn't surprise me and irritating is dependent on your point of view and where you live right?!?!

Nothing jumps out at me, but stranger things have happened right.?

Exactly. All are very plausible and alone or two or three together wouldn't really surprise me (especially the tornado, earthquake, or hurricane ones). However, if all happen before a specific timeline then that is a bit more interesting.

So, I just say to keep an open mind, don't swallow it as gospel (like most level headed people on hear are not doing) and then keep your eyes open.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Anyone else notice all those excuses he laid out right at the beginning of his ‘message’….because he’s trying to dodge all possible arguments against him. He obviously can’t because it’s so pathetic.

apc

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
6. A really good show gets canceled

It had just better not be House! If House gets canceled I will personally bring about the end of the world. No Mayan hoopajoo and Coast2Coast crackheadedness will even come close to the fire I will rain down upon the Earth.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So what happens when there is a major earthquake in California WITH a large loss of life?

Are people going to say pooh on this individual's predictions? Or are they going to praise him/her saying "he just didn't have the exact facts straight."

For all we know he/she could be spot on accurate ... but we need some more specific predictions to come true before I believe them any more than I do those printed in the Inquirer or Sun.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas

Originally posted by Ahabstar

That is a distinct possibility, but then Coast to Coast could cop some flak if that were the case.

They might, but the easy out is that it was subtle enough that so far only you and I have discussed it as a possibility. That in itself gives C2C an easy out. But even if it was a full on advertisment and C2C sold it as such, not much can be done about it. Like my cousin who works for a movie promotion company. When The Ring came out, the studio wanted them to randomly leave VCR tapes here and there for people to find with the hope that people would take it home and watch it. Unfortunately it was just the theatrical teaser trailer otherwise I would have asked for a few to help distribute.

OP, I would like for you to update this thread as you get the next messages. Call me curious just to see where this does lead eventhough I don't really believe it leads anywhere. Just curious enough to want to keep tabs on it.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I love how people couldn't figure out the special show being canceled for the Royal predictions. It's... Jericho!

Anyways, this is all "common sense" predictions. The guy could have easily written that after the mining explosion. There's really no reason to suspect this is true, just like most prophecy.

If you know Terence McKenna's mathematical novelty theory. Then you know that "2012" is a point of singularity where anything can happen. Be it asteroid impact, metamorphosis of natural law, alien contact, or absolutely nothing. Just like any other year!

[edit on 25-5-2007 by Donoso]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join