It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pensioner shoots kid for walking on grass!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This is getting insane!

from sky news:
A pensioner has been jailed for life after he shot dead his teenage neighbour - for walking on his carefully tended lawn.

Full Sky News article here

What is the world coming to!

I am also the proud owner of a rather nice lawn here in France, and although I have erectad a small wire fence to stop the local vineculters and agriculters from parking and driving across it, I would never resort to such inhumane tactics as shooting somebody....twice!! Especially a teenage kid.

What the heck is wrong with these people?

I am glad his sentance is harsh, but I wonder if this will prevent something like this happening again in future.

I have to say this, and make no apologies, not everybody should be entitled to own a gun. Those of you who have that right should make sure these nutters don't. This should be something that legal gun-owners need to deal with aswell as anti-gun campaigners, rather than supporting everybodies right to "bear arms" regardless of a persons mental state.

I'm sure the pensioner in question realises his mistake big time, but nothing will bring that kid back. All this for a lawn??????

It's a mad, mad, mad world!

join