It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2007 - 2012 Timeline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
2007 - Tension increases in the middle east, Iran becomes increasingly defiant and hostile. Troops begin to pull out of Iraq and prepare for an offensive on Iran. Iran sits and watches and does not give any reason for US to invade.

2008 - Early in the year US gives final warning to Iran to stop with the nuclear programme and cooperate. Iran says no - couple of months pass then US Navy marines are captured. Iran do not release them and US begins military strikes on several areas of Iranian Infrastructure. Soldiers are killed and broadcast - Full Scale war between US and Iranian forces begins. UK troops stay in the gulf to provide back up if needed.

2009 - The war continues and Ahmadinejad warns that if US dont pull out they will strike Israel with a nuclear weapon. US thinks it has take out all of the facilities and they are bluffing so aggressive action continues.

Autumn 2009 - Israel joins with US troops to eliminate this threat

2010 - Iran, feeling cornered strikes Israel with conventional arms - Turmoil in the middle east ensues - meanwhile N.Korea shows her nuclear power with another test broadcast to the world. UK pulls out of Afghanistan

2011 Spring - Iran does the unthinkable and uses its first nuke on Israel, thousands are killed. Millions of Iranian refugees move into surroundng countries in fear of retalliation. US and UK forces retalliate with their own nuclear power.

North Korea and the world sees the devastation caused. The Iranian president is elimintated as is most of the country.

2012 Other nations step together to come up with a plan to bring order to the region. Peace seems to be on the cards however violence still continues with insurgents in the middle east. The area is declared a disaster zone and no-one is allowed in.

December 2012... humanity continues, looking at the world in a different light. We now realise that war achieves nothing. Nations begin to co-operate and this is where humanity at a truly intelligent level begins - What is achieved after this is life changing.

EDIT: Alternative Ending

December 2012... The worlds most powerful nations fall into economic recession and people back home ae severely affected. Oil becomes limited and power and transprt networks struggle. Terrorist attacks all over europe and the US become all too common. Anarchy ensues with vigilantes taking out whover they suspect as a threat. North Korea gets stupid and takes this opportunity to test out their power on japan.

WW3 is now here. Many years of violence and nuclear attacks turns the planet into an atomic fireball. The human population is at an all time low.. the future looks bleak

[edit on 25-5-2007 by fiftyfifty]

[edit on 25-5-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I was all set with an alt ending, but you did an edit and covered it. And it really would be so easy for it to go either way.

I know that every era seems very important to those living in it, but from any perspective, our own times are pivotal.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The elite will not be allowd to turn Earth into an atomic dustball, and they know this.

The alchemical process of "dudding" nuclear warheads requires little effort to those who are of advanced/higher consciousness, and has been done on many occasions already.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
shrunken, why not 'dud' all the lethal weapons then? Why stop at nukes? Gunpowder is chemical in nature. IEDs are too. So is pollution.

And while they're at it, couldn't they so something about turning water into wine, I mean at least one river per nation would seem fair.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I don't buy your timeline. Personally, I think that if the US decides to screw with Iran things will escalate much, much faster. Iran has learned from the recent Iraq wars that if it doesn't use its military assets early-on they likely won't be there to use. Iran knows that even in our currently depleted military state, we still have the capacity to ravage their military and C3 assets. Any large-scale bombing campaign will panic their already fractured population and create significant internal unrest and pressure. Iran's leaders cannot allow this. Further, if the US feels the need to destroy or attempt to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities it is widely accepted thath it would require tactical nukes to do this. The ramifications of nuking Iran are immense beyond measure.

If the US were to attack Iran, I believe Iran would act immediately to close the Straits, would attack our assets in Iraq, would attempt to attack the oil refineries in Iraq and would initiate massive and widespread suicide campaigns --- worldwide. The global economic hardship that would result from the war would be crippling, the US would be held accountable and their would be serious economic reprisals against us. I don't believe the situation woulkd drag-out nearly as long as you have suggested.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I don't buy your timeline. Personally, I think that if the US decides to screw with Iran things will escalate much, much faster. Iran has learned from the recent Iraq wars that if it doesn't use its military assets early-on they likely won't be there to use. Iran knows that even in our currently depleted military state, we still have the capacity to ravage their military and C3 assets. Any large-scale bombing campaign will panic their already fractured population and create significant internal unrest and pressure. Iran's leaders cannot allow this. Further, if the US feels the need to destroy or attempt to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities it is widely accepted thath it would require tactical nukes to do this. The ramifications of nuking Iran are immense beyond measure.

If the US were to attack Iran, I believe Iran would act immediately to close the Straits, would attack our assets in Iraq, would attempt to attack the oil refineries in Iraq and would initiate massive and widespread suicide campaigns --- worldwide. The global economic hardship that would result from the war would be crippling, the US would be held accountable and their would be serious economic reprisals against us. I don't believe the situation woulkd drag-out nearly as long as you have suggested.

It is totally possible that that could be the way it goes. However how long as the 'war on terror' been going on..6/7 Years.. Time flies when your having a fight. 4 years is nothing.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
shrunken, why not 'dud' all the lethal weapons then? Why stop at nukes? Gunpowder is chemical in nature. IEDs are too. So is pollution.

And while they're at it, couldn't they so something about turning water into wine, I mean at least one river per nation would seem fair.

Ok, the fact that they have allowd nuclear bombs to be detonated already shows that they don't mess with our history, unless it is seriously offline with what needs to occur. Messy wars, holocausts, plagues, poverty and so forth have occured, and they didn't stop that..

Duality is needed, but in balance.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It still amazes me how 2012 proponents completely overlook the role of artifical intelliegnce in their 'mankind' changing forecasts.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
well watch out for china i bet they go to war with someone in this timeframe

also stagflation in the united states may turn into depression the signs will show more by the end of the year

also to american's we have been spoiled living in dreamland (at least most of us)

we are ignorant and we do not often want to hear of others problems except we like to act like we care when a lot of people are watching us. our standard of living is in decline our quality of life is in decline. people don't want to hear this. i don't really blame them

we also aren't that smart. we think we are much smarter than we are, and we believe we know alot more than we actually do. infact most people can't even handle the truth and are so stuck in there ways that actually facing some truth would actually make them do some work and change, and they fear change. on top of that lots of people can't even process much information, it almost makes me understand the elite point of view that we need to be told what to believe and how to act.

new topics

top topics

join