It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you guys know about "The Library?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
A long time ago on another conspiracy site there was a thread started by one who called himself German Guy and claimed to be an ex German Intelligence Agent. He told a fantastic story but claimed there was a secret society of current intelligence and ex intelligence employees in any and all alphabet soup agencies from all over the world who were brought in to their group called "The Library." They mostly stole and copied tons of classified documents and information and stored it and used it as leverage against the agenda of the NWO. If someone got too far out of line such as Nixon they would release their information. How ever it has becoming increasingly difficult to maintain their leverage with American Governments control over the media.

Through out the thread it seemed to be corroborated by a Canadian Intelligence Agent.

Has anyone else ever heard of this group or anyone here in it?
I am completely open to the possibility this is just a hoax as well.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hmmm like trade unionism for spies ?

That poor chap Victor Lushenko could have done with that. Personally i think Governments have so many press outlets under their thumb (especially Rupert Murdoch's Fox empire) that any attempted extortion would be stymied.

I do however think there is a lot of stuff about WW2 still under embargo which even today Western governments don't want to come out.

Like negotiations with the SS to halt work on the Nazi A-bomb and the concessions made.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
Hmmm like trade unionism for spies ?

That poor chap Victor Lushenko could have done with that. Personally i think Governments have so many press outlets under their thumb (especially Rupert Murdoch's Fox empire) that any attempted extortion would be stymied.

I do however think there is a lot of stuff about WW2 still under embargo which even today Western governments don't want to come out.

Like negotiations with the SS to halt work on the Nazi A-bomb and the concessions made.

Actually it may not so much be concessions made to prevent it, but good covert ops work, I remember a while back watching the History Channel and seeing something years back and I forget if this was the Brit or Us intel agencies that did this but I believe it was in one of the scandanavian countries that they did a lot of their research (the nazis) and work with hard water etc, and ally forces dressed as the military of the scandanavian country and destroyed the hard water processing plant which crippled german production, sorry that my recollection is foggy, but I remember seeing it.

join