It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and Kerry admit they were in Skull and Bones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Sorry if this is old. Found it while searching for videos on YouTube. I seen things such as hand symbols and stuff, but never Bush and Kerry actually admitting it.

EDIT: Never mind, I can see from YouTube that it has been discussed various times, so if a mod could point me to the corresponding thread while closing this topic, I would be most appreciative.

[edit on 5/25/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Sorry if this is old. Found it while searching for videos on YouTube. I seen things such as hand symbols and stuff, but never Bush and Kerry actually admitting it.

Members of Skull and Bones do not try to hide their membership. Its new members are published in the Yale University newspaper, and they have their own debate team.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yes.............but if any of you have ever noticed, when Bush and Kerry have been confronted and asked about their membership in Skull & Bones..........they always skirt around the issue. The YouTube link is the closest I have seen them come to addressing it and even at that they are evasive.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jillian_Bacardi
Yes.............but if any of you have ever noticed, when Bush and Kerry have been confronted and asked about their membership in Skull & Bones..........they always skirt around the issue. The YouTube link is the closest I have seen them come to addressing it and even at that they are evasive.

I'm not sure if I agree they skirt around the issue. Bush mentioned his membership in his autobiography, and Kerry has spoken on it several times.

I do, however, agree they are evasive. College secret society members get a kick out of looking mysterious to everybody else, and their members don't say much about it. I have no doubt that nobody loves all the Skull and Bones conspiracy theory stories better than the Bonesmen themselves: those guys have it pretty rough, trying to rule the world and pass their English finals at the same time!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I am sorry but the Skull and Bones society are not a frat house where members play pranks on each other like 'Revenge of the Nerds'. These are Illuminati societies where the member swears loyalty to the movement above all else . This makes me worried because it sets up the endless scenarios where Illuminati brothers cover up for each other in the same way that Freemason brothers cover up for each other. If you are only loyal to your Brother Freemason or Occultist with punishment awaiting you if you try to stand up for righteousness or truth, we have the current situation where extremely corrupt and evil individuals are supported blindly by, otherwise, decent individuals. Not on, my friend, not on...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0
]. This makes me worried because it sets up the endless scenarios where Illuminati brothers cover up for each other in the same way that Freemason brothers cover up for each other.

Hello Hero. It sounds like you are well versed in the Illuminati doctrine, are you one, or do you have any proof of Freemasons "covering up for each other under any circumstances" I am a Freemason, and while we support our brethren, part of the obligation we take, forbids covering up any sin or wrongdoing by a brother. Therefore I take offense to the comment that we would "Cover up any crime or wrongdoing"

Just my 2 cents worth

Dredz

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0
I am sorry but the Skull and Bones society are not a frat house where members play pranks on each other like 'Revenge of the Nerds'. These are Illuminati societies where the member swears loyalty to the movement above all else . This makes me worried because it sets up the endless scenarios where Illuminati brothers cover up for each other in the same way that Freemason brothers cover up for each other. If you are only loyal to your Brother Freemason or Occultist with punishment awaiting you if you try to stand up for righteousness or truth, we have the current situation where extremely corrupt and evil individuals are supported blindly by, otherwise, decent individuals. Not on, my friend, not on...

I'm not a Bonesman, but I am a Mason. Your analysis of a Mason's relationship to his fellows is not correct, and I would dare presume that the same thing applies to the Skull and Bones and other similar university societies.

I sincerely doubt that the members of Skull and Bones swear allegiance to the society above "all else". I was a member of a similar "secret society" while in college, and while we of course did swear allegiance to the organization, it is not above "all else".

You also claim that "punishment" awaits those who "stand up for righteousness and truth". In reality, the opposite is true. Behaving in a manner that is unrighteous or untruthful subjects the individual to expulsion from these societies.

top topics

join