It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the odds of George Tenet having 2 friends on the doomed 9/11 flights?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
CIA Director Tenet had friends on Flights 77 & 93. Some will surely find it interesting that these friends were on the flghts that Loose Change and others claim didn't actually hit these locations.

George Tenet disclosed this in an interview published in the book "The CIA At War":

As it turned out, a close friend of Tenet and his wife Stephanie had been on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon. One if his high school friends had been on the plane that crashed into Pennsylvania.

"Three thousand of your friends die," Tenet told me. "I lost two of my friends. My hometown was blown up. This was personal. And it was personal for our workforce in a way that very few people understand."
(page 196) [George J. Tenet, May 15, 2003]

So far I've had trouble finding anyting else about these 2 people ala Google. Here's the only one so far:

This is not a clinical exercise.' Maybe for you guys it's a clinical exercise. Not for me! 3,000 people died. Friends died.
keyetv.com...

The Flights:

United Airlines Flight 93, from Newark, New Jersey, to San Francisco, California, crashed in rural southwest Pennsylvania, with 45 people on board.
www.cnn.com...

American Airlines Flight 77, from Washington to Los Angeles, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.
www.cnn.com...

Following these trends, if Tenet knew anybody in the state of Massachusetts then they should have died in the other 2 flights too.

Here are the statistics I've scraped up so far that could help establish some sorts of odds numbers:

United Airlines Flight 175, from Boston, Massachusetts, to Los Angeles, California, was the second hijacked plane to strike the World Trade Center, plowing into the south tower. Two pilots, seven flight attendants and 56 passengers were on board.
www.cnn.com...

American Airlines Flight 11, from Boston, Massachusetts, to Los Angeles, California, crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center with 92 people on board.
www.cnn.com...

Over 4000 flights in the air at the time of the 9/11 crisis:
256.com...
911research.wtc7.net...

The US population in 1970, roughly the same time Tenet was in high school, was:
www.census.gov...

The US population in 2000 was:
www.census.gov...

There were 1869.9million travels by individuals in 2001, of which approx 9% traveled by plane:
www.tia.org...

[edit on 24-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

join