It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to Israel: Don't attack Lebanon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Iran's leaders are heading into enough trouble, possibly by Israel. Israel should have dealt with Iran's nuc tech years ago.
Perhap's if that were the case all the talk would now be about rebuilding Iran in to a semi-democratic or at least non-threatening major oil supplier looking at making moolu, not wmd. Russia would then have had to consider selling their mid-end weapons to Chechnya.

Dallas

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Iran's leaders are heading into enough trouble, possibly by Israel. Israel should have dealt with Iran's nuc tech years ago.
Perhap's if that were the case all the talk would now be about rebuilding Iran in to a semi-democratic or at least non-threatening major oil supplier looking at making moolu, not wmd. Russia would then have had to consider selling their mid-end weapons to Chechnya.

Dallas

Israeli poll said 71% of Israelis say that if talks fail the USA should attack Iran. Besides that , if there is an attack Im sure their hands would be full locally if Hizbollah, Hamas and all the rest began to attack them in retaliation as well. I think the best way out of this is talks and I think they need to involve Israel, Pakistan and India as well and the axe gotta come down on the nukes for everyone involved.
Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Qatar and a few others are all seeking to procure Nuke plants now. I think they all need to be nipped in the bud before its too late. Its either all or it is going to end up being none.

Pie

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Namecalling makes an excellent substitute for debate.

Why discuss the issues at hand when you can portray your opponents as anti-semites, or "anti-American"?

It's a way of sidestepping the facts and avoiding a rational discussion.
Sadly, people are much more responsive to emotional needs than to logic.
It's just the way human beings are wired.

Interesting point of view and one others no doubt consider but may hesitate to open up on.
It's especially amazing that some through the right hook 'cause they know nothing to little about the subject and don't have the time or interest to learn about it first before throwing it to a side-bar of ignorance to a poster, posting their thoughts on the subject itself. Yep, I can see what your saying and it happens all the time.

Sort of, when in doubt about knowledge re a post or thread make a post by attacking a member not his/her thoughts

Dallas

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
where is there any evidence what so ever that PIE MAN is in support of IRAN or syria

Well, it seems like that if you have read mnay of his past posts. He seems to hold th US to higher standarsds than the USA, shouldn't veryone else be held to the same standards to be fair ?

you blabber mouths spouting disinformation first are a joke and the majority w/o personal biases can seel thru your utter crap

Yah, a well constructed argument. keep on going.

SO the guy has the balls to admit we are isreali ass kissers in america and that the policy's and situations this causes us is a big reason for the unneccessary troubles this country continues to find it self in.

BALLS ? come on, it takes no balls to critisize anyone on teh internet at all. Please don't delude yourself.

But there is no way out when a mere 2% of the population is jewish but jewish people happen to have complete media control of america.
and thus dictate the opinions of the "gentile's" , and combined with the fact that the

kinda obvious where your bias lies isn't it. Any rational arguments to present ?

Zionists now different from jewish but significant overlap combined with the NAzi's and sold out millions of there own "jewish brethern" in the holocaust[/quoe]

Sounds more like a rant than anything else. No point dealing with the rest of your idiotic post. It speaks for itself. BTW which militia group do you belong to and how inbred are they ?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This has certainly been the most interesting thread I've found on ATS in a while, well done people, ThePieMan, Gramlengo and Rockpuck, all fair arguments.

As readers may or may not know, I have a solidarity to the Palestinian people, those in West Bank, Gaza, and spread out in Refugee camps in Lebanon and elsewhere. As a people, they have been routinely persecuted by the state of Israel since its violent creation in 1947, and for no reason other than their place of birth. For this reason, I will never support or sympathise with Israel, though I don't condone bombings of Israeli civilians, as the murder of the innocent is no way to retaliate against the murder of the innocent.

As far as I'm aware, Iran's bravado and defiance against the US War Machine and Israel, is not as much an act of insanity, as merely an act of solidarity with the rest of the Middle East deemed as "Anti-Western". Iran was in the cross-hairs of the American Government before the recent Nuclear Plan problem arose. They are the only stable country in that region which isn't a cuckold to America, and thereby a threat. The fact they are predominantly Muslim is only further reasoning, due to America's knowledge that (after condemning the entire religion post 9/11) the entire Muslim east have a building hatred for the West, which was further enforced by the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. This Muslim name-throwing doesn't have a place in regard to the Israel conflict however, as the emergence of Hamas and Hezbollah is just a new name to an old conflict. The Palestinian people were drawn to the Muslim groups as they had a global solidarity, nothing more.
Back to the point however, Iran have given this ultimatum to Israel about Lebanon in regards to Hezbollah, as (as far as I'm aware) the lebanese government have been horribly crippled since Israels attacks in 2006. As the only major country in the region, Iran is standing up against the oppression of Western Backed governments, not standing up for "Terrorist" organisations such as Hezbollah. I respect this move, as I no longer see The West as a crusader of freedom, nor Israel as country worth trusting. It reminds me of facing a dog that people think is violent. If it bites, everybody knows. And there is no defence for that.

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join