It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best footage i have seen.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Their Back!

Want to know what is meant by that? 23rd January 1973, thousands of people all over Merseyside witnessed 3 objects in the skies, I was a witness to these sightings.

What I remember is this, one bright object remained in the area out towards the River Mersey to the East of our vantage point, I remember just where we lived there where hundreds of people standing watching, I was woken by my Mother as it was late at night to come and see what was happening.

The bright single object hovered in the same spot for over 30 minutes not moving at all just bright orange pink standing still in the sky, you could see another two objects not as bright zipping around the sky, no pattern, just flying back and fourth, flying out of sight then returning minutes later and then flying away again.

I remember the sound people where making as they flew so fast it was incredible and way beyond anything I have ever seen, and the same was said by many other people afterwards and spoken about since when the incident has come up.

Eventually both the objects which had been flying around came back, and stopped close by the first object in a flat triangle shape, but miles apart, slowly the two objects began to move towards the stationary object joining it to make a huge triangular shape which increased luminosity to an incredible scale, after maybe 3 or 4 minutes, the who thing started to slowly move, very slowly at first before flying off to the south at incredible speed.

Here is the best part, soon after the whole area suffered a small earthquake, and the incident now know as the Llandrillo or Berwyn Mountain incident happened shortly after the sightings.

The objects in this video look exactly the same as what was witnessed back then, only this time they all fly off separately.

The reason I remember this so clearly is because that was the incident that started my interest into the whole Phenomenon know as Ufology, I even remember the excuses given by the authorities that they where flares fired off by a ship, but no ships where reported in distress on the River, and no ship captain ever came forward to report firing flares, they did not act like flares, the main object never moved at all until joined by the other two.

I often try to get up into the Berwyn mountains to look for evidence, it's like the place was picked clean, despite witnesses to the incident in Wales reporting burning on the mountain and a large Army presence, the internet was not around at the time so most of the information fizzled out as the Llandrillo part of the incident became bigger.

Often we find people who remember that day, and we still ask when we can, even have plans to advertise for people to come forward so the incident can be recorded properly not just the suspected crash in Wales.

This footage has me a little excited, the lights and movements look exactly the same as that night, a night I will never forget as long as I live, it has always been my aim to get to the bottom of the incident, I also consider myself to be somewhat of an expert on this case having had it in my files for over 30 years and often being revisited when I can, this is what I consider to be my incident as I will never let it go until I have the answers that the questions ask, I have even been warned away from the case while up the mountain looking around by Police, it's hard for me to get there these days being not well, but I will get back.

Great video, and nobody would convince me this is not the same as I saw back then, never.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Thank you for the post mate i could really feel the emotion and sincerity in your post.

Hope you find what you are looking for as you can see this thread is very old and i do not think it got the attention it deserved back then.

I have added you as a friend so i hope you do the same.

Take care pal.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Your right, this sighting means so much to me, the answers this could offer would make a very long and intensive search worth every second.

As far as I know, I am the only person who has worked on all aspects of the case, including trying to track down people who saw the whole event, and felt the Earthquake afterwards.

Because there was no internet, the sightings over Merseyside fell through the cracks even though they are a very important part of the whole incident, it does get me emotional when I get into it, when you take into account the dancing the objects carried out all over the area, it was like they where saying here we are do you want to talk, that is the impression that has always stuck with me.

I also found some evidence that before the crash at Llandrillo, the Air Force had noted something was happening, and I am trying with some friends to get FOI documents to show if they actually put aircraft into the air because of it.

Because so many bases have closed since then, it's hard to figure just where the documents may be, along with any resistance to the requests, people who witnessed the event have said along with myself, that of we had the capabilities we have today, and this event was recorded Ufology would be totally different today, there was more to the lights than just the usual light in the sky, these things where intelligent, almost mirror imaging their manoeuvres and twists and turns, when these two objects which where doing the flying flew away they were seen up to 20 miles away passing overhead before returning, then taking off again, it was a show for those on the ground, that much I am certain of.

I am so glad this thread resurfaced I had not seen it before.

Thank you for adding me as a friend, I have done the same, I don't have many friends on here, maybe it's the way I express myself I dunno, but thank you.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
While the OP's video is certainly post-worthy, the fact that its a low quality video recording of a tv screen sends up red flags immediately. To label it the 'best footage' you've seen reveals a surprising lack of discernment. No offense. The video could be real, but without the original footage, a solid analysis is next to impossible. Another one in the 'Grey Basket', I'm afraid...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
While the OP's video is certainly post-worthy, the fact that its a low quality video recording of a tv screen sends up red flags immediately. To label it the 'best footage' you've seen reveals a surprising lack of discernment. No offense. The video could be real, but without the original footage, a solid analysis is next to impossible. Another one in the 'Grey Basket', I'm afraid...

I am happy you gave your personal opinion everyone has a right to do that at ATS.

But even after all these years someone is still willing to judge what my personal perception of the best footage i had seen up until 2007 is or was.

Yep well done NightVision sorry i did not meet your criteria whatever that may be.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

Yes..i'll say helicopters.

The movement is very much like military choppers on night maneuvers.

If they darted up and down and diagonally rapidly, that would be different.

They are not doing anything a modern helicopter can't do.

This area of Southern England is traditionally used for UK military training, helicopters included.

And 28 seconds of video, for a 2 hour sighting? Hmm..

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

the fact that its a low quality video recording of a tv screen sends up red flags immediately

Not really..i own a nightvision device, that has a video out port, the output looks a lot like that.
Edit to add, this is not the same as my night vision gadget, the author say's on YT that he held up a 2MP camera to a CCTV screen to make the video.

Having said that, i'm going with Army helicopters on training exercises.

[edit on 4/5/2010 by spikey]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

It is a valid assumption it could be helicopters but something about the videos points me away from them being helicopters.

Did you whatch all three videos mate ?

If not half way down page one i did some more digging and found a further two videos that go with the first one.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 4-5-2010 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

No, just the one video from the link you posted.

I noticed a couple of other Southampton Orb video's, but they were dated 2007, and i thought this sighting was from 2005?

I'm a believer btw, have been my whole life. But i'm loath to jump on any light in the sky as an ET craft, without looking at other possibilities too.

I'll go back and have a look for the other two vids.

Cheers.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I fully agree with you one hundred percent it is silly to assume any old light in the sky could be otherwordly as nine times out of ten this is not the case.

Let me know what you think after you see the other two video's pal.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 5-5-2010 by h3akalee]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join