It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s that? Alien scat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hello all. I was letting my mind wander the other day and it settled on the physiology of aliens, specifically, their eating and pooping habits.

Stop giggling. I’m trying to be serious.

Now, for some time we’ve heard that the captured greys in Area 51 and secret government sites really like strawberry ice cream. There’s also speculation that they’re vegetarians, they only can eat processed foods, etc… As for lizards, they’re baby chomping meat eaters. (According to Icke.)

So they eat food. Good. Fine. That makes sense, seeing as how every other creature we’ve encountered here on earth has to eat to survive. But eating also means that you got to get rid of the waste somehow.

So how do they do it? Do their bodies process the food like us and they excrete it in either liquid or solid form? Does the waste come out of their pores like sweat? Or do they hack it up like a hairball?

In the abduction cases which I’ve read, in where the abducted is given the grand tour of the ship, there is no mention of a bathroom. Of course alien physiology being what it is, an abductee could look at an alien toilet and never guess that it is a toilet.

So does anybody have any stories or accounts of the bowel movements of aliens? There just has to be something pertaining to that…

What do you think, sirs?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I read somewhere, that the theory is, that they do indeed secrete their waste products through their skin.

And I am a ma'am thank you very much

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Eyes, does that mean they shower in the toilet or poop in the shower?

Either way, they're off the guest list for good.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ask sleeper. I'm sure he's bound to know...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ask sleeper. I'm sure he's bound to know...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
They supposedly secrete their ammonia like waste through their skin, similar to sweating... probably why some of these aliens are running around naked all the time. Also in regards to the lizard things, i've read a few stories where the witness claims fear of being eaten by the lizard alien, who responds that "that protein is NOT in their diet" ...whatever that means. Technically the lizard man used the scientific term for protein (i forget it) when telephatically communicating with the witness. I read ALOT of these stories

She opened her eyes and was terrified to see a huge bipedal lizard-like being about 2meters in height and covered with greenish scales standing very close to her. Terrified she wasn’t able to scream and waited for the worse to happen. But suddenly she heard a voice inside her head, “Don’t be afraid, my rations do not include albumen (protein) I am not going to eat you”. The

[edit on 25-5-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Great thread, about time someone asked that question. I myself always wondered that too. I guess if they expel waste through their pores, we can conclude that the idea of grays being robotic is fallacious.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
From what I have read, they secrete their waste through their skin (greys). You are correct in stating that no abductee accounts exist that mention toilet facilities. Or for that matter, a kitchen or dining area. In fact, it is something very much absent in abductee recollections of ships. No one has ever witnessed the greys eating. Some accounts state that when the abductee tried to see where the aliens lived, slept, carried out bodily functions, they were denied access. Some statements suggest that the aliens might absopb some sort of liquid through their skin. If they do both eat and excrete through their skin, it might explain that bad sulfur and ammonia odors associated with them.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So if they secrete there waste through there skin. Does that mean they can do there work or whatever it is they do and expel waste at the same time?? Or is it something they stop and do?? Then maybe shower off after wards?? Personally I like to read the newspaper when expelling waste..But being able to work at the same time could be highly productive..

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
they're gonna need major Deodorant or somethin with sulfur smells and all that and think about it, their entire bodies covered in skin so the waste comes out all over, so they need a full body deodorant, time for some Axe Intergalactic style

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Who's to say they produce waste at all?

The most efficient body would use 100% of the food consumed.

Perhaps an alien species does'nt produce excrement, but utilizes every part of what it eats.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
They supposedly secrete their ammonia like waste through their skin, similar to sweating... probably why some of these aliens are running around naked all the time. Also in regards to the lizard things, i've read a few stories where the witness claims fear of being eaten by the lizard alien, who responds that "that protein is NOT in their diet" ...whatever that means. Technically the lizard man used the scientific term for protein (i forget it) when telephatically communicating with the witness. I read ALOT of these stories
It must be more complicated than that. I remember the 2004 (or 5, I forget) incident in Brazil where the military man allegedly rode with an alien in his lap to a military institution. Two weeks later he developed some sort of immunodeficiency, his lungs shut down and he died.

Furthermore, the alleged MJ-12 manual provides that no one should come into contact with an EBE unless they are wearing a bio-hazard suit.

So if they are excreting something, it must be pretty noxious, at least relative to humans.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

Perhaps an alien species does'nt produce excrement, but utilizes every part of what it eats.
Unless their digestive system is a furnace, they must have some way of relieving themselves. What if they ingest something foreign? Humans expel it in one of two directions. I suppose they could throw it up, but what happens if something gets to a point where it is beyond initial digestion and they can't so easily toss their cookies without causing great harm.

Of course, all of this is speculation. I'm not up on my Greys Anatomy (ba dum, ching!).

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here's the real alien scat!!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

Also that very same body would grow to an enormous size, unless they only eat enough of the right materials for fuel, so to speak.

But then they would also have to have the most efficient food sources available to them as well.

This thread and the "butt anatomy" thread leave me pondering....

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I know this is a silly question, but could they be like the plants?

What waste does a tree produce? It's true that they are not very active, but they are alive.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What happens when they get a case of the "runs"??

Are they like a a fire hose out of controll?? Just spraying and spewing excrement everywhere?

YUK!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This topic is funny! I'm laughing my a** off at some of these responses. The talk is interesting though. Do I believe it? No. Do I believe it's possible? Yes!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I hate to be a wet blanket but as with many topics on ATS this subject has been discussed, at length, on a different thread...

What do aliens eat?

It is a good exercise to sometimes re-evaluate hypothesis on different subjects as to get some different opinions and to step "outside the box" of linear thinking. So to contribute to this recent thread I submit this:

Aliens seem to absorb atoms to 'eat'. ALIENS PUT HANDS 'IN BLOOD', SORT OF LIKE A SPONGE, FOR NOURISHMENT. IT'S NOT JUST FOOD THEY WANT, THE DNA in cattle and humans is being altered.

The Dulce Books

Something I read years back...hope it helps....as with everything read, use common sense, and take it all...with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Mmm interesting!!!

If ET does secrete from his / her skin and there is indeed a smell I don't think Humans could tolerate it.

In my community now, we can't tolerate smelly unwashed drunks, druggies etc. Even other races have smells. The smell of fenugreek, ginger and cooking oils on Orientals and Indian Sub continent indigenous people for example. I have Oriental friends who say they used to notice a kind of stale milk smell about us pinky people. But neither of us seem to notice it now.

I don't know why people are so up on contacting ET. We can't get on with each other..what makes us think we would treat ET any better?

The colour of someones skin is enough to bias ones opinion of someone. America is certainly a place for this.

I feel that if ET did exist and came to live here on Earth, it would only be a matter of time before some racist elements would bias society against them. I speak from experience. As a former foreigner in a foreign land I have been there. When you are the exception, the only foreigner in town, you are a curio, people can't do enough for you. But as the numbers increase you become an invader. "Come over here taking the best jobs and houses....."

Personally, I don't think it would be too long before Billy-Joe-Bob started wearing sheets and burning "Them dam Grays..."

God I hate Humans.......

new topics

top topics

join