It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose change on the view , was blocked by the president

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I was wondering how they would stop the view from showing loose change.
President is now speaking instead of showing the view.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by acmeartifacts]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
yeah i actually took off work today to see it. and now this. not surprising.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This should prove to anyone with a mind and freewill that 9/11 was an inside job. They are so scared of the truth that the things there doing to cover it up prove it is the truth.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
He is even taking questions from the press to drag this out as long as possible. I wonder if he has someone telling him when its safe to go back to regular programming.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
why isnt the voice of the reporters matching their lip movement? is there a traslater or something?

ok now some of them are matching up...the first few reporters..their mouths was way off from what they were saying...

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Seriously? I am at work, and I have seen Loose Change. When did they mention that they were going to show that documentary? What is Dubya blabbing about?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So the view was going to show Loose Change, and now its a speech from Bush??? What is he speakin about, and did any other channels cut to the speech besides abc?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
he was talking about everything. He was speaking for 53 min. He just finished and now the news is coming on.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
No, and if you listened to Alex Jones it was announced yesterday that The Loose Change thing was cancelled, there is a lot of Neo-Con stuff behind the scenes. Rosie is trying, but there is a lot of things that will come to light in the next little while, so sit tight.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I love this! I hope your right talisman, Loose Change is very well put together. This is something that the public needs to see. BUT just like Fahrenheit 9/11, someone will fabricate a rebuttal trying to disprove the facts in LC.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It is blatantly obvious that the presidential speech's timing was staged to gage Rosie and the truth. Well, we found the "Nerve" to hit. It made them jump.
Action, reaction, they have shown their filthy hand.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Is there any way that "we" the people can have any influence on demanding that Loose Change be shown on the view? I mean...do "we" the people have *any* influence on the way this country is run now a days? Doesn't seem like our voices are being heard...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
we can not do anything to get a broadcast company to do anything. If we keep exposing the truth though, others like Rosie who have programing influence will do something

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Loose Change should be in theaters this summer (I'm hoping). If it does, this will be a great opportunity to educate people. Who needs the view if you have a movie that can reach millions more.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
I was wondering how they would stop the view from showing loose change.
President is now speaking instead of showing the view.

This is just more paranoid babbling, imo.

Rosie reportedly took the day off from "The View" to spend time with her partner on her birthday. The producers of "The View" can have the guys from Loose Change on every day of the week if they want. Bush can't keep scheduling press conferences everyday just to pre-empt "The View."

Seriously, this type of everything-is-a-conspiracy thinking is really getting to be ridiculous.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
spit out the blue pill nick

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
spit out the blue pill nick

lol I think its too late for him..

+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'd have to side with Nick, here. No one is overriding or blanking out The View's showing of Loose Change ... not even 'Ole G Dubya.

Me? I watched and recorded the news conference from the Rose Garden. Good stuff. Some of the questions posed by reporters were Very typical of what we discuss here on ATS.
Unfortunately, many of those questions went unanswered Or weren't responded to in as direct a manner as we would generally expect, Here ... on ATS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back on topic ...

No "Loose Change" on The View ? Oh, well ... another day.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Right again. This has nothing to do with the "blue pill". As has been said, they can't preempt the view every single day with a new press conference. It just happened, not everything is a conspiracy. Some things just happen. If they want to show it again, they can and will. Plain and simple.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I say hooray for President Bush! He found a good way to prevent a one-sided propoganda viewpoint with no rebuttal from being broadcast to the millions of idiots sitting on their butts in the middle of the day while the rest of us worked for a living.

You guys need to find a better spokesperson than Rosie. She's mentally unstable and it shows on a daily basis. I think the fact that you guys actually cling to a personality like Rosie to spread the "truth movement" shows just how ridiculous it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join