It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does no one blog anymore ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
No updates to the blog page in about 1 week ?? Does no one blog anymore ?? where is Umbrax and his killer blog ??

they all seem dead.....like no one has anything to blog anymore....

just ranting is all.......

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Might want to have a look at this thread.

There were some "issues".

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thanks yeahright !! I figured something was amiss !!

Thread done..please close.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm still blogging everyday. It just doesn't show up on blog.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
thats a shame Umbrax...your blog RULES !! I always await new info from you with baited breath !!

How about that Heroes Finale !! LOVED IT !!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thanks Alpha Grey.
If you want to keep up to date on the news and info I'm dishing out scroll down on my main page until you see "Subscribe" there are several RSS options there and set up is relativity easy.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thanks Umbrax...will do !!

Sorry for single post.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i forgot my password so i cant go onto it to update it at all
so my blogs dead for now

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
bodrul is you U2U Zedd I'm sure he can help you get your pass reset.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I'm still blogging everyday. It just doesn't show up on blog.abovetopsecret.com

How are you publishing your entries? I tried to add an entry, but get an error and the entry is not added to my blog. I was hoping to at least get a "down for construction" entry up...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't know.
I just publish as normal and it works fine for me.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That's weird! When I try to publish I get this long, convoluted error:

Building date-based archive 'Monthly20070501000000' failed: Build error in template 'Date-Based Archive': Error in tag: Error in tag:

I went through the template and didn't see anything that looked odd so assumed it was due to the database issue. Guess I need t go back through the template more carefully...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yeah, I can't publish either.

It's a database problem. I'm not sure if the stuff Umbrax is doing now is savable by export even. I gave up until we launch a new solution.

And it will happen!

SkepticOverlord and I are finishing another project at the moment and then getting blogs running again is next. We needed this week to finish our other stuff.

Believe me...I'm having blog withdrawls just like all of you. I am dying to get things running again and get my blog redesigned.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thats good to hear Zedd. Yours and Umbrax's Blogs are top o' the heap. I love to peruse your guys's blogs daily. Be glad to see em back up and runnin. Thanx for the update.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Yeah, I can't publish either.

It's a database problem. I'm not sure if the stuff Umbrax is doing now is savable by export even. I gave up until we launch a new solution.

OK! Good to know. I was racking my brain trying to find a missing div tag or something.

And it will happen!

Excellent! Have to admit was just a teensy bit worried that you guys might ditch the blogs. Whew....

Believe me...I'm having blog withdrawls just like all of you.

Should we form a support group?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
Excellent! Have to admit was just a teensy bit worried that you guys might ditch the blogs. Whew....

Nope.

And credit the ownership of ATS for this...loosing the blogs was never even an option SkepticOverlord considered during our discussions about it. We tried for 2 days to get things fixed, but he found major database corruption going way back and once we realized there was no real fix...we looked straight to better, more stable products.

We just happened to have something else in the works that took priority. Like I said. Once that's done...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I was beginning to wonder if Zedd was so infatuated with Lindsey Lohan that he was never going to update his blog. I'm getting tired of seeing her in that rainbow dress. Let me know when it works again so I can check out what's new.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm suffering from blog withdrawals too
It's part of my daily regimen to read the blogs that amuse me. I've never read Umbrax's blog, I don't know how that's escaped me? I'm gonna schedule that into my program right now...jot..jot..jot, there ... it's done
Can't wait to read your blog Umbrax, I can't get the blog pages to load on my system at all, all's I get in a blank (about blank) page that says it's done loading? Oh well, I have faith that this issue will be quickly resolved. I'm missing some of you people

new topics

top topics

join