It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man from nowhere Count St Germain (possible time traveller) or an immortal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The man from nowhere Count St Germain (possible time traveller) or an immortal?

People He Knew or Saw:

Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Pontius Pilate
Countess von Georgy
King Louis XV of France
Madame de Pompadour
Sir Robert Walpole
Anton Mesmer
Sir Robert Clive
Peter III of Russia
Catherine the Great
Prince Alexi Orloff
King Louis XVI of France
Marie Antoinette
Prince Charles of Hesse-Cassel
Mademoiselle d'Adhemar
Madame de Genlis
Annie Besant
Madame Blavatsky
Emma Calve
Andreas Rill, a Bavarian soldier
Ludvig XV
Casanova
Fredrick II of Prussia
Henry VI
G.F.Handel
Cagliostro
Rameau
Countess d'Adh�mar
Countess de Genlis
Voltaire
General Clive
Cadet de Gassicourt
Franz Graeffer
Mademoiselle Lambert
Madam du Housset
Lord Gower
Duke de Choiseul
Albert Vandam

In 1745, one of the most intriguing people in history visited London; a man who was said to be over a thousand years old! Some said he was in league with the Devil, others thought he was a Himalayan yogi of the highest order; all that we know is that, according to written historical references, a Count St Germain was apparently on the European scene from 1651 to 1896 - a period of 245 years. Unable to explain the incredible lifespan of this man, the historians either omitted him from the history books or claimed several impostors in different time periods were responsible for the myth. But if we face the unadulterated facts about the count as they were written, they paint a very perplexing picture of a phenomenal man.

here are some links about this man:

blavatsky.net...

www.geocities.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

members.fortunecity.com...

sacredimages-ami.com...

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by blobby]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I found this interesting,

When Christ was dragging his cross through the streets on the way to Calvary, he halted for a moment to rest, and at this point, Cartaphilus stepped out from the large crowd lining the route and told Jesus to hurry up.

Jesus looked at Cartaphilus (St Germain) and said, "I will go now, but thou shall wait until I return."

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
A man who so lived in the full blaze of publicity could not have vanished, if he really died then and there, and left no trace behind.

He sounds like Connor MacLeod (Highlander).

This article from Fortean Times is interesting too.

Fortean Times - The Immortal Count

BTW - Mr Blobby is the antichrist and Noel Edmunds is Satan reborn !

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by ThePook]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I don't know...

Reminds me too much of a classic star trek episode.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
his mom was probably a whore who sevretly gave birth to him and was given $ by his dad to keep his identity secret. later, he was probably raped by a few gay gangbangers and left in a ditch to die. the ppl who claimed to have seen him were probably wasted or f_ucked up in the head.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hmm..very very interesting indeed. How do you know the man who stepped out at Jesus was St. Germain???

I will look into this more later, but I am in a rush right now

Good post, I like this kinda stuff hehe..very interesting!

-wD

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Actually, he's just one of history's Great Hoaxes.

And folks are mixing some of the Chelsea Quinn Yarboro (he's her most famous fantasy character... yes, she does say she makes this all up) stuff with what he claimed for himself. He made a nice living by being exotic. People would invite him to their houses and buy him presents just to have this exciting person around.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
his mom was probably a whore who sevretly gave birth to him and was given $ by his dad to keep his identity secret. later, he was probably raped by a few gay gangbangers and left in a ditch to die. the ppl who claimed to have seen him were probably wasted or f_ucked up in the head.

Haha does that means Jesus was wasted or f_ucked up in the head as he was dragging the cross?
Just a thought! Hey, if I was Jesus, I'd get wasted before that also, so thumbs up to that idea!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Could this also not be Melchizedek? He was said to have lived forever:

"In Hebrews 7:3, Paul says that Melchizedek was without father or mother, i.e. He had no parents. Paul's statement should be taken literally because he was, in fact, emphasizing the deity of Melchizedek."

He was also thought to be Merlin in the court of King Arthur. Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I noticed someone else made a post about this person the man from nowhere Count St Germain recnetly, and i cant seem to find it now so i thought id move this post up and see what people still think about Count St Germain. I think its very interesting an should be looked into more.

top topics

join