It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments: Imcompetence or Evil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
What is it really? Whatever the government does, it always seems to be at the peoples expense. The people are usually the ones who end up the victims in the end, no matter what they do, or why they say they do it. Alot of people think the government is there to protect and serve you, and be your big brother, and keep you safe and secure. But yet, when you look at the fruits of their actions, it seems to always result in the opposite effect.

I gotta tell ya, and it almost makes me laugh saying this, it would be funny if it wasnt so tragic...if your governments really care for your interest and well being, well gosh they have got to be the most incompetent bunch of fools to ever hold positions of power in all history.

They can let 911 happen, they can screw up in Iraq, they can leave the borders open at home and let "illegals" come in unchecked, they can let drugs seep into the fabric of our society, they can let all these things that are keeping America down and in effect bringing her down, they cant do anything about it, they cant stop it, I mean its just hopeless.

They try to do everything they can, but no matter what they do, something always goes wrong eh, theres always a 911, or a school shooting, or corporations driving down the wages, theres always something out there, some organized criminal syndicate whether they be the mob, corporations, or whatever, that is sucking off the people and keeping them down, and your governments cant do a thing about it. No matter what they do, it always back fires, not only that but they usually make things worse!

The War on Drugs was declared in the 80s. Today we have more drug and drug usage than ever before, it is literally an epidemic.

The War on Illiteracy was declared by Clinton. Today, test scores are at the lowest levels theyve ever been. School systems are underfunded, cut for the war, and the failure rate in urban areas is like 50%.

The War on Poverty was declared also in the 90s. Today, there are more homeless people, more people living below the poverty line, than in any time in history. Actual statistics show that since 2002, over 1000000 more people have dipped below the poverty line in America.

www.wsws.org...

Not only that, but since 2000 when the Bush Regime came to power, there have been 1.3 million more CHILDREN living in poverty in America. Is that what you call taking care of your own?

www.cdfny.org...

The War on Terrorism was declared in 2001. Since then, there is more terrorism, more threats of terrorism, more death destruction and fear from terrorism, especially from the war your waging cuz war is terrorism, there overall is more terrorism now than there was before 911.

Everything they try to do they fail at, they make it worse. The problems they say theyre trying to solve, actually get worse. Why? Is it imcompetence? Or Evil? I would say the latter. I would say they are working against you, the Wars they wage are successful, except its the sucess to them is opposite of what success is to you and me. More people suffering, dying, living in poverty, taking drugs, the more dumbed down and powerless people are, the better for the people in power, thats how they view it. Because your not supposed to get in the way of important people by doing too much THINKING. Your supposed to believe what your told, and go along. Anyone who questions, must be a crack pot, dont believe him, hes a conspiracy nut.

The government has all the money in the world, the most advanced technology, the greatest military, the United States Government is the most powerful governing body the world has ever seen. Yet they cant do anything about the crime and drugs, they cant do anything about terrorists, they pass laws, ripping apart your constitution piece by piece, the executive orders are already set for a permanent martial law takeover in case of any national crisis.

FEMA Executive Orders

They could give a toss less about your laws, or your rights, and they prove it everyday with their actions and inactions. They are set on controlling you, and turning you into a Hi-tech police state via martial law. The orders are signed ready to be implemented! They just need the right disaster, real or staged, to fully roll it out, and thank heavens that hasnt come yet.

Thats right, this isnt a joke. These executive orders are real, and will be implemented, to take away your god given rights laid forth under the constitution, and install a permanent police state with military law in America, in the ultimate form of Fascism.

In the name of all that is good, will you listen when Satan comes knocking at your door?

This is pure evil....and if you think things are bad in America now, oh boy, wait until you see the New World Order, youre gonna be begging for this America to come back....

Our governments are controlled by some very wicked people, who dont give a damn about you and could think less of lying and manipulating you, suppressing and controlling you. It cant be incompetence. If it is what are these people doing in power, get them out all of them, they have failed at their jobs. But we dont kick them out, we support them. We call them heroes, and give them money. We literally fund our enemy to wage war on us, its unbelievable.

With the North American Union, America we know it will be no more...even Lou Dobbs talked about it on CNN, and your Administration has been in secret talks with the EU to further push towards the NU.

www.prisonplanet.com...

And they got you thinking they care, they got you thinking theyre good and nice, they got you thinking theyre looking out for you and fighting for your interests, when the exact opposite is what theyre doing.

My god, how can people tolerate this nonsense....

But hey, what can I say, thats my view.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
When I think of governments a shiver goes up my spine as I contemplate all the times they have failed, all the times they have screwed the public over.
But sometimes I also think of the fact that I can go to the shop and buy food; I can call the police and they will come and help me; I can walk down the street without fear of getting shot (which is more than you could say for *some* other countries), I can go to a library and have a wealth of knowledge available to me, and I can go home and turn my television on.

I think governments must feel like the CIA. Every time they screw up over the slightest thing it's all over the papers, but the positives are totally ignored.

So think about this: does your government steal your food, make you live in tents, and can it kill you whenever it feels like? 'Cause why don't you go and live in Africa for a while mate, and then perhaps you will appreciate just how LUCKY you are to have a real roof over your head, water coming out of the tap, electricity to run your computer, and a hospital within 1000 kilometres.

Your government keeps that there, no matter how inept they may appear, so if you don't like how they run things then there's a lovely place called Sudan that you're welcome to move to.

[edit on 24/5/2007 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I suggest you read back and see what they have planned for you if you let them keep going unchecked. Im sure you would rather live in a free America, rather than a Police state.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well, I see more and more about where we are heading with governments running the "works." I have to say that the government are the puppets of the rich. There is an ultimate outcome for what is going on and it is not in the best interests of you or I. They have something going on and it in the service of the super rich of the world. They control the "security forces" and the "security forces" control the government and they control us. So in essence the goverments do not actually have a clue what they will be doing tomorrow - like a puppet. you will never get a straight answer from the president even because he is NOT theone in charge. he is just a "yes boss" to those above him and we are the plebs that are in the service of making those super rich even richer. Incompetence or evil? Both really.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The US government continues to coax us into believing that we the citizens have control. Voting, presidential elections, they are all set up and we dont change things, the government just tells us we do.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Imcompetence or Evil?

From the ancient book, "The Art of War":

18. All warfare is based on deception.

19. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable;
when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we
are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away;
when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

www.chinapage.com...

The guy that wrote this stuff knew what he was talking about. It's frighteningly effective.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
The War on Drugs was declared in the 80s. Today we have more drug and drug usage than ever before, it is literally an epidemic.

The War on Illiteracy was declared by Clinton. Today, test scores are at the lowest levels theyve ever been.

The War on Poverty was declared also in the 90s. Today, there are more homeless people, more people living below the poverty line, than in any time in history.

Judging by the governments track record it doesn't look encouraging for the war on terrorism.

top topics

join