It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has to be done about Bill O'reilly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm going to opine here.

I think he's the government's number one dissinformation butt hoal, he's vicious, he spins , boy does he spin. God help us if someone has a different opinion than he does. And if you email him or call his radio show he sicks Fox Security on you if he thinks you are ANTI AMERICAN just because your opinion is different than his.

In fact, he constantly threatens people who call his radio show. I know- I've listened.

He's a Dinkus and he treats people like animals. Someone ought to shut him up.

So, he's sick because of all the liberal terrorists

He really should tone down and treat people as humans and stop sniffing around for brownie points from the government.

So, if you are against the war, according to him, you are a terrorist and a traitor to your country. Bill, you never told us if you have children and what are they doing?????

Betcha they're in the military, NOT.

I cant say enough about that piece of work- if i did i'd have to switch to another language.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eponymous67
I don't always agree with the guy, but I do think he is sincere in his beliefs and that is all I ask of anyone.

I am much more alarmed by oily people who cannot commit to a position and refuse to take a stand on anything , fearing unpopularity.

Epony, that is true. Political correctness has gotten this country so wound tight that there can't be any honest dialog.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Epony, that is true. Political correctness has gotten this country so wound tight that there can't be any honest dialog.

there's a difference between political corectness and politeness. and i mean politeness at it's most basic. like the fact that every 6.8 seconds o'reilly uses a derogatory remark... that's just pointless. he in fact INHIBITS honest dialogue.

hell, the majority of political corectness is aimed towards religion, i can't criticize religion because it's how people live their lives... and someone like o'reilly would be ok with me being critical of religion... until he found out i was an atheist or i started being critical of christianity.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
YES. he is abrasive and rude and I have a hard time dealing with people like him in real life...BUT...he is a TV personality, and his job is to get people worked up and love him or hate him, he earns his paycheck.

I think Sean Hannity is such a right-wing-pandering jerk that he makes O'Reilly look like a regular guy with opinions that are actually his own.

Hannitty just toes the party line and parrots every talking point all the while with his nose in the crack of some GOP whosit. He has no opinions of his own and if I have to hear him make maudlin 'from the heart' speeches about our troops one more time, I am going to blow a fuse. THere isn't a sincere bone in that guy's body....he could care less.

At least with O'Reilly, there's a a real guy in there...maybe an A$$, but not a stuffed shirt.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by eponymous67]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
something does need to be done about him..........and i know somone thatll do it for 2 g's

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster
something does need to be done about him..........and i know somone thatll do it for 2 g's

Dude, my mom is retired.....and Aunt Edith charges 5k!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
lmao hell im going to the penn in july what do i got to lose?......maybe theyll consider it community service

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster
lmao hell im going to the penn in july what do i got to lose?......maybe theyll consider it community service

You might get 'time served' for it or you get to pick the TV channels (not FoxNews) in the day room. Either way, you win.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I agree about Hannity.

We're about to be under a dictatorship and he's all gong ho and giddy about it. At least we know drugs are what make Limbaugh giddy.
And continues to throw "rallies" around the country....OMG..I just cant deal with any of this.

All i can say is if there is a real God out there, now is the time to step in and protect what this country has stood for, for hundreds of years...Let this be just a bad dream, please.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

hell, the majority of political corectness is aimed towards religion, i can't criticize religion because it's how people live their lives... and someone like o'reilly would be ok with me being critical of religion...

I disagree... Most political correctness is aimed towards not "hurting people's FEELINGS." It's the whole notion that we should all go around walking on our tippy toes so that we don't step on someone's foot too hard.

Everything in today's society is about FEELINGS, not enough about what is true and what is false.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well last night he ripped on the mexicans. It was true, but it wasn't necessary.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
well then maybe we wont have to do anything about bill o'reilly........if he visits new mexico.....well....ill leave it at the cops cant stop them theres just too many........oh and CHOLO VIDA!!! nuevo mexicano por vida holmes

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Why just O'Reilly, why not Chris Matthews, or a multitude of others?
And a little research on your part would surely indicate that O'Reilly is more than a "reporter." Hello?

What is sad is that your busting O'Reilly for whatever and yet, with the same breath, mentioning the disinfo. king Alex Jones.

Newsflash: O'Reilly > Alex Jones.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by Seekerof]

Keep living inside that dreamworld of yours. Everything is fine. Now move along. We are watching you.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If you want to do something about him, switch to a different channel.

That's the one thing that can affect him. If his rating go down then he loses his power.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i heard something about his hair too his hair is the source of his immense power but forreals yeah just boycott fox news

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow_soldier1975
If you dont have the guts or common sense to answer simple questions, your not worthy of a debate!

However, sometimes it's necessary to elaborate on one's answer to a question, because a simple yes/no answer could be taken and misconstrued later on. Elaboration is very important in any debate.

Do you believe this?

TheBorg

[Edited for spelling.]

[edit on 31-5-2007 by TheBorg]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

That's the one thing that can affect him. If his rating go down then he loses his power.

He, just about every week brags about his rating are better than all other news stations combined. And also Fox News people say sometimes "I'm just the messenger". That cannot be true, they don't message anything, just spit out their opinions to the crowd.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

O'Reilly calls the fact that the U.S. Military have killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis "nonsense" when the British government admits the reports that concluded 655,000 had been killed was accurate. O'Reilly also relays the total lies and spin of the NY Post in claiming Charlie Sheen is re-thinking his potential narration of Loose Change.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hello all and to all a good day.

As you can most likely tell i am a newb on ATS, but, iam a newb with an open mind!

So, there i am, watching videos on youtube, when what should i see? quite possibly one of the most ridiculous claims i have ever heard:

Bill o'reilly claims 75% of world violence comes from muslims

Sorry but i just could not see how he could possibly have come up with such a figure.

Worst of all, read the posts at the bottom of the vid. I dont want to generalize and say all americans are morons, all of whom blindly accept the 'facts'. Many are intelligent rational thinkers, who can do their own reseach and come to their own opinions IMHO. I find it shocking though that ANYONE would praise a guy like bill o'

I would like to hear peoples thought on the comment, as well as someone try to verify his claims, if at all possible.

Well thats my 2 pence

WD

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The differance with pundits like Bill Oreily is he is pushing a point of view and knows he is lying to do it.

If he was telling the truth he would say, I want money in the hands of the few and plenty of dumb peasants who follow us rich folk. Instead he makes up spin to accomplish that but knows he is just defending a position with lies.

He is smart enough to know the truth, thats how he knows when to raise his voice, when the opponent is making a point he knows he cant defend and must drowned out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join