It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Structures on MARS?!?!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ok heres something weird in Mars. I posted this already on the forest thread but this is just scary. Im basicly seeing artificial structures all over the place that have geometric shapes and look very much real. The quality is somewhat blurred for what reason I dont really know its an angled closeup shot of something that I got while doing the clicker thingy on HiRISE few moments ago. Maybe its a joke by them or its real... or im loosing it.

Someone please tell me they see this stuff too...

[edit on 23-5-2007 by Gonjo]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i dont see anything. anything that is on mars is not put on there fromearth, aside from small exploratorial crafts. no strcutures would be on the surface, because they wouldnt be worth the time and money to make anything on mars that isnt directly beneficial to humans or a country. it would be nearly impossible to put something there that could continue any type of exploration in one spot without being disturbed by the changing world. the only thing that any unmoving structure would help would be to drill to its core. anything else would be better accomplished by remote explorers that cover a larger area.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I cant wait ! !
One day someone is going to post a pic that is just going to make my heart flutter and all the blood out of my head.

Not this one. They look like dunes dunes and more dunes.

The one on the right side is a little different.
Rock outcrop with sand blowing all over it?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yeah I can see a darkish triangle in the upper part of the picture in the middle. also I can see domes reflecting light that seem to have very smooth surface the one on the bottom right included then theres the odd looking mess on the top left prolly nothing same with the way top area and bottom left. The tubish thingy that leaves from the bottom right and the triangle in the upper mid part along with the one on the bottom right kinda makes me wonder. That picture is taken from an angle so you can actually see the sides of the structures and not just the tops. Maybe im just loosing though. If no-one else sees em that is... oh well...

Oh I havent changed the brightness of the picture at all so what you see is how it was originally. As in the glow isnt something I made by messing up the brightness or such.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Close up of the "Rock outcrop with sand blowing all over it".

Looks like a ruin of some sort but hey I guess it could be all dust and rocks?

Dunno looks pretty artificial to me

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Gonjo]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
...Someday someone is going to make a "comic book" about

all the John Lear and Moon/Mars anomalies...

(E.Ts, Nazi saucers, hollow earth, Arctic bases, too...)

and it's gonna be Really Cool!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
www.darkstormguild.com...

Light optimized picture of the area.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird

hmm Whats in that one and where is it from im having trouble spotting it?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gonjo

hmm Whats in that one and where is it from im having trouble spotting it?

- down -right corner of your image - shimmering / reflective “dome“ like structure - with 2 entrances - “pipes“ or “bridges“ coming out of “dome“ structures( the same one I enhanced and rotated it on the other thread...but know I had a better shot - coz I download your large HIRSE image)....

[edit on 24-5-2007 by blue bird]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I dont know if you can see it but looks like a bunch of statues chilling.

Theres more stuff that look like statues and what seems like a hot vent spewing gas on the upper left hand corner

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Got another closeup from the same general area, the pictures have number on the depending on where they were taken. This one is pretty damn close from the last one. Totally raw version just attached the 6 clips together and uploaded it.

Seems like the crazy bug bit me alright cause I keep seeing stuff that aint supposed to be there

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Any link to the original HiRise image?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmokatt7

While most pictures are bad to be accepted as "something" is there. Maybe this anomalie will change your opinion. Eventhough it is not highres, there is still something changed at that place.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific

Those are the "original ones" theres no link as those are part of the clicker program where they send you a random slip of 6 pictures and ask you to mark them for what ever you can pick up in there. Those black and whites and that slip of 6 slaped to one like it shows on your screen when you ponder the picture on their interface. I have saved them from those slips frame by frame.

I got those 2 that show "something" in them. I did reguest or mark the spots "interesting" maybe I will see some better quality ones at some point. But its blind luck I have been able to get even those 2 in the first place. You should be able to get the originals if you just keep spamming submit on the clicker page, in theory. Unless they have been taken away from the circulation as I have been stumbled upon same page more than once, so the way they give the pictures to people are what you would call "true random". So it dont mark what you have already looked at.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmokatt7

While most pictures are bad to be accepted as "something" is there. Maybe this anomalie will change your opinion. Eventhough it is not highres, there is still something changed at that place.

Yeah I got actually atleast one set of images that show 2 "cranes" on them. As in straight beam coming from something on the ground that cast a long shadow on the ground. But there wasnt much else on the pictures I could pick out besides those "beams" so I figured it might be just a clitch in the imaging system.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Those are the "original ones" theres no link as those are part of the clicker program where they send you a random slip of 6 pictures and ask you to mark them for what ever you can pick up in there. Those black and whites and that slip of 6 slaped to one like it shows on your screen when you ponder the picture on their interface. I have saved them from those slips frame by frame.

Ahh, ok. I understand now where they come from. You dont have any idea what area that is also?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I cant wait ! !
One day someone is going to post a pic that is just going to make my heart flutter and all the blood out of my head.

FOREAL.
I think I'm going to start throwing up pics
of random martian landscapes and see
who on here can find the structures...

I'm not saying there are no anomalies
on Mars or any other planet, moon, whatever,
but can't we at least expect something more
than the typical blurry Martian sand dunes?

The more pics like this I see the less
hope I have for real artificial structures.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Look! More pictures of Martian anomalies!
See, there's a castle, and a terraforming plant, and some runways.
It's all right there.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Ahh, ok. I understand now where they come from. You dont have any idea what area that is also?

All I have is the codes of the pictures they come in, I assume it has to do with its position. First one is:
8-104-56, 8-104-57, 8-104-58, 8-105-56, 8-105-57, 8-105-58
Second one with part cut of from the bottom is:
8-106-69, 8-106-70, 8-106-71, 8-107-69, 8-107-70, 8-107-71

Also those marks arent the number of the photos cause sometimes, as I keep saving stuff I get part or half of the 6 frame total image with same filename already saved but the picture is totally different, as in taken from complete different angle or something. Ive those few times when it has happened added a letter on the new image so I dont loose either of them.

Ill try to figure out where they are from but HiRISE isnt really doing any "customer support" so to speak. I did mail them about it to ask if it would be possible to get new imaging from the same location. Figured I might as well try.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join