It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why ranting is wrong: ChiKeyMonKey Speaks his mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Life is just so not fair, I mean I order a burger with cheese: no damm cheese. I read 25 books for test: the questions are about the 25 I didn't read. I fly to the moon and take pictures and everything: and no one fudging accepts it as the truth.

Is it me or can some people moan untill the cows come home. I hate it. It really winds me up the whole "It's not fair" mentality grates at me.

As the legendary rap artiste Vanilla Ice once said "Show me a problem, I'll solve it!" (not sure if that's 100% correct, but it's close enough for jazz.)

People get off your furry butt locks and figure it out. Could we change the name of this forum to APE #S (A Problem Explained (let's) SHare Ideas & Try 2 Solve. Or as this acronym could be seen as a touch offensive by the more conservative, I would suggest the friendly nick name of "MonkeyPoo" being used...

Instead of just mind numming moaning and random butt kissing, let's use the supreme power of our collective knowledge to right the real wrongs that are blighting our highly active existances.

Please join with me to Deny Moaning

Peace

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Never! If I don't rant I keep it inside until I get depressed and then I'm not good for anything or anyone.

Stop ranting, indeed! Bah, humbug. If we weren't meant to complain (non existent) god wouldn't have given us mouths.

But I like your acronym. It has a certain ring to it.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ranting is a way to get things off my chest and its even better when people give me advice or their opinions.

Ranter4Lyfe

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Uh oh ChiKeyMonKey's mad. He's gone ape.hehe

It will be fine ChiKey don't worry. Your gonna have your good days and your gonna have bad days. Brush it off and go on with your day.

Its ok to rant then you will feel better.

[edit on 5/23/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hee hee -- Peer pressure, good one Leyla.

Yeah, ChiKey, gwan you know you want to. Rant away! It won't hurt you. We're allllll doing it. You don't want to be left out do you? We might snub you or something.

C'mon ChiKey, rant up. Everybody's doing it.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No way, i love a good whinge occasionally, then i'm over it and life goes on. Nothing wrong with venting imo.

[rant]And i hate people who use acronyms for things, it really ticks me off no end. Why the hell cant they just......[/rant] (jk).

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I usually don't rant. But when I get mad, I overreact during physical altercations. Almost took a person's life one time when he punched me. Kill a person for punching you, how messed up is that? I need to learn to be like you guys and start ranting
lol, just kidding, I'm a calm guy, I hate arguements, ranting, etc, complaining. I don't mind when others do it, and they make good points, but I myself. When I get mad, I usually punch the bag. Yes, if I'm mad and someone attacks me, the person won't just get knocked out, but much worse, but I can't help myself. Imagine yourself in my shoes, something really crappy happens, something really bad, and then you walk down the street and a bunch of people jump you.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Thank you for responding. I have just returned home from my first RA (Ranters Anon) meeting "Hello my name is monkey and don't like to rant." (small applause). So here I am sat at my IBM (International Business Machines) the mouse is held together with 3M (Minnisota Mining & Manufacture) irt really is a POS (piece of ###t).

Although I have not been completely cured, I feel that if I follow the 5 step program, I will be ASAP (As Soon As Possible) able to rant with the best of you.

1. Magnify your own troubles through needless thinking.
2. Create FOD (foriegn Object Damage) by banging your head against a wall.
3. Choose a suitably easy target for first rant. (old lady or small child).
4. Scream and shout at said target over the smallest of petty reasons.
5. Repeat steps: each time increasing the size and magnitude of target.

Please support me in this troubling time. M4S (Mojo4sale) will not always be known as M4S is they dislike acronyms so much

Don't like it: then RANT about it!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, as they say if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

If you don't like to rant, get out of the thread!

No one forces you in here, and once your in no one makes you stay. You chose to come here for no other reason than to tell us you don't like rants (which is a rant in itself!)

People need to get things off our chests, and some times its easier to do it to faceless people than to someone we'd have to see every day. There's so much I could rant about, but I don't because... well that's for another thread!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

No one forces you in here, and once your in no one makes you stay. You chose to come here for no other reason than to tell us you don't like rants (which is a rant in itself!)

Jack, I feel you could be missing the point or something!

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hey, please don't take my rant away... It's good to get stuff off your chest and to know your not alone in your issues. Lets all rant about something... um...

hmm...

Darn it, got nuttin today. Oh well, catch me tomorrow. :-D

top topics

join