It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Girlfriend Thinks She Rented an Apt. to an Alien/Human Hybrid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If you take a picture of him in public he has no reasonable explanation of privacy, so a picture would be legal. There is no law preventing you from doing so.

However, your caption under the picture is another story. You don't want a libel suit. Albino Alien Freak found in Sacramento. Probably get you in legal hot water.

Does anything appear a abnormal about this man? Is ok.

Advice: Leave him alone. You come off as a fruitloop who is mortified by this alt lifestyle guy.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
does the alien pay in US dollars or Gold Pressed Latinum..?

It would be better to take the Latinum, as it will hold its Value much better than the US dollar

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Drj..........the last post on this was from the first of this year, before that it was even longer........not sure what you expect to get out of the thread lol

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Maybe they are trying to get their 20 post minimums... Who can say?!?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If he is harmless why bother I am sure he has passed his entrance exam to live within the US.
2nd

edit on 9/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hmmm the u-Tube videos seem to be dropping like flies which is kinda odd for a coast to coast show. Heres another one for the Raechels Eyes story
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Leave the dude alone.
Who cares if he is an 'alien', or a human.
It's not like he's going to say "yup, im an alien"..
and if he does say that he is..
you know he's probably full of $(*&.

OP, get a grip dude.

You'll have plenty of chances to see a 'real alien' before your time is up. lol

No need to go stalking people whose lives are already difficult enough.
(he is on section 8, his life isnt easy)

Leave him be.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Ahmose because: because

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
Where I work we have this lady that comes in who is 'different'. Her skin color is of and odd yellowish-greenish, no joking! Her eyes bulge out a little more than others, her arms appear longer than an average person's and her hands are huge! Also her personality is a bit odd. Not saying she is a alien hybrid, but she is definitely different and stands out.

So anyone who does not fit into the tiny boxes made by your tiny minds must be alien hybrid's? It could not possibly be health or birth defect issues. Nope it has to be aliens right.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Albinism is a genetic disorder and can lead to related disorders such as patchy hair loss, unusual eye movement. and can effect eye shape in the developmental stage. I'm not sure what you mean by "cat like eyes" but is it anything like this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/430e5535b060.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm a Special Investigator Who is researching the existence of hybrids-Clones. I know this post is a few years old, but do You know if this strange Man is sill around Your area? I'm seeking to collect evidence about this subject. I have techniques to get DNA from people to test if they are Human or not. My web site is below(still under heavy construction).

Thanks, Mortimer Fester

web site removed

[Mod edit removed personal web site]
edit on 26/1/2011 by Sauron because: removed personal web site

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
ask yo lady if he talks strange also ask her if she has seen anything strange in his room as in: maps, map of the universe, binary code anywhere around and what does he eat?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Haha its become quite a talking point, yes it would be breaking human rights laws by following him/watching him, but do you think that possibly as neither of you spoke to him you shouldn't jump to conclusions untill you have spoken to someone or "something" if they are alien but someone else mentioned it, if they were alien, they wouldnt admit it and if they did it would be sceptical, it is a very touchy subject, but if it is eating you up inside, people have done alot worse to try and prove aliens exist soo.. knock yourself out i guess, balls in your court, aha hopefully you'll make a moral decision

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
i'd probably just leave him alone. he probably feels bad enough looking weird, and certainly doesn't need someone stalking him and taking pictures.

I lol'd yea Op trying to change the game on aliens. Op please do not abduct this poor man, you should befriend him and take pictures but dont hide behind bushes to get shots of this dude. That would totally bug me out if i saw people following me around taking pictures when i least expect it. If i was an alien and you were doing those shanninigans id abduct you and probe you.lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join