It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The awakening will culminate in 2012 during the Harvest event.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hey bridas dont let this thread die man..lets keep it alive

Peace.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I wonder if turak2012 did that intentionally.

LOL maybe everything is intentional on some level? Actually, I liked the site cos it has no adverts... but yeah... 1111... what could it mean? To me, it could signify a new beginning, like a reloading of the matrix.

Bridas, if I'm not mistaken, Sharon said she has some things to do, in connection with Emit, before the harvest event. Could this be the release of more material, maybe some artifacts? Would be cool to have an update from her at some point.

All the best
T2012

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is a very interesting near-death experience concerning the timeline just ahead: www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by turak2012
Bridas, if I'm not mistaken, Sharon said she has some things to do, in connection with Emit, before the harvest event. Could this be the release of more material, maybe some artifacts? Would be cool to have an update from her at some point.

Turak, Yes, you`re right. She got back in contact with me in November 2006 for a few days. This is what she said, " I was warned that I must keep a low profile and that I had things I was to do in the coming struggles that face us as a species and a world."

I`m not sure what these things are she has to do, but they sound important. Oh and the person warning Sharon in that sentence is not Emit, but a friend of his (another time traveller) who briefly visited her at that time to relay some information.

She also said, "As far as actually knowing the exact timing of coming events, even Emit did not go into details with me because he was refrained from doing so according to the protocols he had to live by. He, like others before him, were only permitted to warn of the times and seasons. Be advised that we are very close to the times of great turmoil and distress. As Emit said, the off worlder powers of this world know their time is short and must face the consequences of their disobedience and evil."

And. "Rest assured that the reptilian presence on this planet, along with all the human traitors who have sold out to them, will come to their time of correction in 2012.

The poor children and women that are hidden in the deep underground bases will be freed from their hellish nightmare and the criminals responsible for placing them there will be eliminated. There will be a thousand years of peace and light."

"All I can tell you for sure is that we are at the threshold of world events that will change the way we think and act. The illusions that people are shackled by will be stripped away and eyes will be opened by the masses to the truths that you and I have tried to bring to the world... thousands others as well. The grand illusion will be gone and replaced by anger, fear , and hatred for their reptilian/annunaki masters... the reptilian elite joined forces with the annunaki left behind tens of thousands of years ago for one cause... to rule this planet on the surface. The whole story is very long and convoluted to say the least, but the end result... yet to come... represents the correction of all the darkness in this sector of the galaxy."

I will let you know if and when Sharon gets in touch with me again.

Bridas.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
hey bridas dont let this thread die man..lets keep it alive

Peace.

Keepin` it alive TheSonOfMan!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by turak2012
This is a very interesting near-death experience concerning the timeline just ahead: www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

Some quotes from that site.

"I’m not sure where I came across this but I’ve had it a few years. It may or not be legitimate or accurate. But given how things are developing it very well may be plausible."

"Sarah Hoffman committed suicide in 1979 and was told she had to come back and finish her earth life but first she was shown the end of the world."

" I knew that in the future there would be a nuclear war throughout the world and this is how it would start."

"Then I saw some tall buildings crashing to the earth with tremendous smoke, debris and dust everywhere (World Trade Towers ?)." Remember, this woman had the NDE in 1979.

"I knew that the diseases, and there were several different kinds, but at first primarily these two, came from small containers that had been brought into the United States."

"I understood, without asking, that the great worldwide earthquake and the wind were somehow caused by a huge object, like a planet or something, that had come very close by the earth and disrupted everything and that it was near the end that this happened.

I then was back into space viewing the entire earth from a distance. I then saw this huge fireball, two or three times bigger than the earth approach the earth. It was extremely bright red and gold in color and then engulfed the entire earth. When I saw this, because it was so different than everything else, I then asked what it was. I was impressed that it was the burning of the earth that is described in the scriptures. I understood that just before it comes that Jesus had appeared to the earth and the good people that I had seen earlier had left the earth with Him and were no longer on the earth. The only people left were the few wicked who had survived the devastations earlier, but there were not many.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by bridas]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Wow! that Sarah Hoffman material was great.

thanks bridas!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here`s an interesting post on Bible prophecy from another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Wow! that Sarah Hoffman material was great.

thanks bridas!

I think we should thank turak2012 for that.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas

I think we should thank turak2012 for that.

OO my bad...thanks turak

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
More on Sarah Hoffman.

www.americaslastdays.com...
(Editor's note: I don't normally post revelations given to Mormons because I do not want anyone drawn into that cult but this lady has been given a warning from God to them, which she is delivering in seminars. God will save a remnant from among them. It appears that judgment begins with the World Trade Towers falling.)

standeyo.com...
This prophecy is undated but originated prior to Sept. 11, 2001
Areas in red corroborate a dream/vision Stan received in 1996

[edit on 31-5-2007 by bridas]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Before I met Sharon, I was (And still am) interested in the following website - www.operationterra.com... which talks about preparing for the 'Harvest'. These messages are from the Hosts of Heaven, which sound like the Hosts of Adonai Eternal Emit refers to.

Here`s an excerpt.

"On our particular timeline (one of several that exist simultaneously), we will witness the ending of the present Creation and all life on 3D Earth. Massive Earth changes will culminate in a Pole Shift that will leave the planet totally devoid of life. There are massive fleets of spacecraft arrayed around the planet to assist in this transition, so that all will arrive at the destination selected by their Oversouls.

In the separating out of the timelines from one another, many will appear to die, but in fact they will be continuing their lives on another timeline, in another reality, so all expressions will be provided for. The Hosts have given us a roadmap for OUR journey and told us how to deal with these times. Volume Three of the material will help guide us safely through the final phases, but we must also turn to each other for support and turn within ourselves for our answers. Our spiritual team is with us every step of the way, and we are never alone in this journey."

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by bridas

I think what Emit (Time Trekker spelled backwards was his nickname.)was saying, was that we will go through a period of tremendous turmoil with much suffering, followed by a period of rejuvenation.

You have too many groups and individuals in this world that are never going to change their point of view enough for an awakening to occur. Therefore, the only way this great awakening will occur is if a bunch of people are cleansed away from the earth.

I agree with both of you. For the past 3 years I got in touch more with my spirituality. I began to meditate and I purposely asked God to increase my psychic abilities. The Next day I woke up things were different. I always knew I had a keen sense of intuition, but now I am capable of far more than I was just three years ago. I found myself agreeing with everything that Emit stated because I have begun to feel such a change occurring in myself and others. I have been able to communicate without using my words, it was very accidental and very amusing to watch the recipient of what I call thought transfer. I have told my son about what I can do and then I at a later date proved it to him and blew his mind. It still boggles my mind to think that I can do this. Although I have not yet figured out how to control it. In addition to this I have been saying to my close friends that within 100 years we will be communicating more with our thoughts and less with the spoken word; we as humans are capable of far more than imaginable and witchcraft or any other conjuring is all science. Quantum physics to be precise. So by this time(100 Years from now) our government will not be able to get away with anything as we will be a able to read them just like these words you are reading now. I have also predicted that 2/3 of the worlds population will cease to exist and it is inevitable and important for the cleansing of our civilization. It will take the upcoming years and many horrific events to see this happen. I have no clue what the events will be but I know I personally have been preparing for a disaster by stalking up on water, growing my own food and anything that you would think you would need when there is no power, no water, no heat and nobody to help you. This is the kind of disaster I am seeing. We will be without technology and we will have to develop our intuitions to survive. Currently there are those that do not want us to develop our intuitions because then we as a collective group will figure out the evil behind their actions and expose them for what they are.
Debbie

This is interesting , just like Sharon, I now fear nothing.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2
I agree with both of you. For the past 3 years I got in touch more with my spirituality. I began to meditate and I purposely asked God to increase my psychic abilities.

Debbie, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and experiences on this thread. You`re an inspiration to us all who feel ascension beckons our souls. I was just wondering, when you say God what do you imagine, think or feel? The simplest explanation I have reached thus far to describe God is life. Life in all its various forms, shapes, times, dimensions, etc is God. Is this how you feel?

I have been able to communicate without using my words, it was very accidental and very amusing to watch the recipient of what I call thought transfer. In addition to this I have been saying to my close friends that within 100 years we will be communicating more with our thoughts and less with the spoken word; we as humans are capable of far more than imaginable and witchcraft or any other conjuring is all science. Quantum physics to be precise. So by this time(100 Years from now) our government will not be able to get away with anything as we will be a able to read them just like these words you are reading now.

Emit talked about this, " In the distant future, everyone will have the ability to read each others thoughts and it will be then that no person will have the capacity to rule like a tyrant over you."
www.geocities.com...

My own intuition is fairly strong. I just have to act upon it. I have been trying to do that over the last ten years. Sounds like you have made the next jump Debbie. Awesome! In the past people couldn`t understand these gifts, but with Quantum theory now in the realms of scientific possibility, people are beginning to grasp the 'magic of creation'.

I have no clue what the events will be but I know I personally have been preparing for a disaster by stalking up on water, growing my own food and anything that you would think you would need when there is no power, no water, no heat and nobody to help you. This is the kind of disaster I am seeing. We will be without technology and we will have to develop our intuitions to survive.

Sharon has also prepared like you and I have a place I can go to which is self-sufficient. Hopefully it won`t come to that. Emit did say with enough of us, the timeline can be changed.

This is interesting , just like Sharon, I now fear nothing.

Sharon does feel very protective of her son and rightly so, but in the grand order of things, she does not. I feel the same. Heck, If I was scared I wouldn`t have incarnated into this time.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
opps, I just realized that I had a duplicate post.
Debbie

[edit on 3-6-2007 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This topic is very interesting to me because it took the tragedy of a fire 7 years ago and subsequent evil actions of others before I completely let God into my life. I am currently writing about this fire and it's correlation to another fire I had experience when I was 15. The scenario was exactly the same. When I was 15 I watched my house burn, my parents were not home and we almost lost our little brother. When my son was 15, I was not home, I almost lost my son and In both cases, we had no insurance. However, there was something interesting about my fire 7 years ago that caused me to question the correlation. There was a white pine box that was in the heart of the fire and remained unscathed. Inside this box were angels upon angels, they were my Christmas angels that I had made and also purchased to adorn my Christmas tree. In the few years that followed I forgot about this until I was broken into and my dog was killed. I again had no insurance and that is when I began to pray to God. I prayed so hard to improve my intuition and all my psychic abilities so that I could find out who did this to me. It was at this time of my life I started to think about the most recent fire and the correlation. I began to ask people what was this parallel experience and what was it called. A wise friend of mine told me it was a religious term know as 'the chain of inequity'. So I began to research the chain of inequity and found that it in short it was the battle of good and evil. During my research I found a connection to the Gnostic Religion. To my surprise the word Gnostic caused me to go back in my memory to when I was 28 where I had a 45 min conversation with a man. This conversation took place in a racquetball club, where I taught racquetball and also spent most of my free time. I was well known at this racquetball club. After a game of racquetball, I headed for the lounge and sat at the bar next to a man I had never seen before. I ordered a drink and this man started to talk to me. He talked about religion, and asked me if I believed in God and my answer was NO, WHY SHOULD I, HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR ME. By this time of my life I had many bad things happen to me and I felt that if there was a God he would have spared me from the humiliation of the rapes and many other things that had happened. This man went on to ask me if I believed in the Devil and after a period of silence I said yes, because it was just a few months before I saw something that scared the crap out of me. So his rational was if you believe in the Devil you must believe in God. He continued on asking me what I wanted from my life and my response was to be liked by the whole world. His response to this was "well that is a pretty tall order" The conversation went on and he is trying to get me to say that I believe in God, but I do not say anything and just listen to him. He gives me scenarios of people who may need help and what would I do. I tell him I would fight for these people. Finally he suggests that perhaps I was Gnostic. Because I did not want to appear ill informed I agreed with him, but in actuality I had no clue what he was talking about. I had never heard this word Gnostic before. I excused my self and went to the washroom and when I came back he was gone. I asked the bartender, who knew me well, where the man was who was sitting beside me went. She said, what man? I look at her with dismay and repeated the man who was sitting beside me, she shook her head. I then asked the man who was sitting on the other side of me at the bar where he went. His answer was the same as the bartender. What man? I then asked a table of people who were sitting directly behind us the same question. They all said "what man" I was mystified, how could no one have seen this man, everyone I asked knew me well and people did notice when a non regular was in the bar.

More to follow as I am running out of space for this post.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It was not until I researched the chain of inequity did I realize that this 45 min conversation many years ago had a significance in my life now. For me now I believe that this man was an angel but after reading Sharon's experience with Emit I am pondering whether or not he was an angel and not a man from the future. I am still pondering this. But I do believe that this 45 min conversation with a man, that no person saw, is relevant to my life now. I believe he was trying to tell me that my life had purpose and that I would make a difference in the world. I now am a fighter for the unjustifiable crime committed on innocent people known as gang stalking/organized group stalking. I as well am stalked and harassed but have discovered that through my spirituality I am better equipped to fight the evil that has entered my life.
My life now even though I am stalked, is full of magic and I love my life now, and love to help others.
So I think your question was how did I feel when I let the magic of God into my life, it was exhilarating, because with my new found psychic abilities came fun, excitement, danger, knowledge, and my love for fellow man, even though my fellow man has repeatedly tried to run me off the road. I love those who consider me their enemy and know that deep down inside each and everyone there is a spark of God, the White light, and with love and understanding, my enemies can also enjoy the magic of life that we all can tap into. We need to be open to this and not have any preconceived notions that things like this do not occur. I believe there is magic everywhere and have many other interesting and thought provoking stories.
I hope I answered your question....I think I got a little carried away with my post.
Debbie

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Bridas! you crack me up like bo & pep of the hale bopp comit fame...2012 oh how bumed im gonna be if it pass'es like Y2k ...maybe REDSEALS right and all this hoodoo voodoo about numbers is a jesuse hoax, or better yet EMIT & SHARON wishfull dreaming of the age of aquarius were maybe in 2012 it will be revealed how delusional people really are...damn the polar shift..i just dont want my fridg to quit...and truth be told..i tend not to belive things said by people before the "invention of tolite paper"(1857)..that leaves a big hunk of humanity walking you know whats..but i do have a band(WILD GUNMEN)..so your songs ARE to be lauded..do you do covers? i like you to cover our song"I CAN RESIST ANYTHING BUT TEMPTATION". love down and out wittler.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittleryouth
Bridas! you crack me up like bo & pep of the hale bopp comit fame. so your songs ARE to be lauded..do you do covers?

No worries Wittler. Hey, if you can`t laugh, then it`s a pretty sorry state of affairs. And honestly, I didn`t have anything to do with the music. I remember in primary school the music teacher said that perhaps I would be better off playing the triangle than the recorder, so that shows you how musical I am!
I do love to listen to music though. Have you got a myspacepage or something I can check out?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2
I hope I answered your question....I think I got a little carried away with my post.
Debbie

Wow! What can I say Debbie? You`ve been through numerous harrowing experiences and yet come out stronger and more vibrant. In my life I have noticed that chronic worry and fear have attracted many things into my life, such as bullying in my school years. But when I stood up for myself and became confident in my abilities, those things passed. A book which has helped me a lot is Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsch. It`s not everyone`s cup of tea and I feel it misses a lot out about the NWO/Illuminati, etc. Still, the overall message and ideas are thought provoking and one of them I have put into practice. Instead of trying to do things to feel a certain way, just 'BE' the feeling you wish. For example, if you wish to be happy, you may do all sorts of things to become happy. That in itself creates all sorts of experiences. But there is an alternative, just choose to be happy, by saying I AM happy. It sounds simple, doesn`t it? But I don`t always wish to skip the experiences I have of doing. A balance of being and doing is more fun in my opinion.

As for the person who came into your life. Could he have been an angel, an extraterrestrial or a time traveller? My question for you, what would be the difference? Perhaps, they are one and the same. Perhaps we are all angels, extraterrestrials and time travellers in some capacity or other. Maybe we have to change the definition of what constitutes a human being?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join