It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The awakening will culminate in 2012 during the Harvest event.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-Bridas, I can't seem to see a music link? O.o, except a link to a site, which apparently doesn't seem to be working.

[edit on 25/5/07 by -0mega-]

Omega,

The Geocities homepage has a very small bandwidth limit (Hourly limit: 4.2MB), so that might be why it wasn`t working. I just checked it now and it seems alright.

Click on this link www.geocities.com... and scroll to the bottom to find the music. If you`re still having troubles I can send it as a file for you and anyone else who is interested. Just send me a U2U if all else fails.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by waterwalker
bridas only time will prove you right or wrong but i found your post extremely intresting

As do I waterwalker! I wrote on the homepage, "Some may ask why I put this homepage together. There are a few reasons, the biggest of which is I don`t want the intimidation Sharon felt to stop Emit`s message getting out. Also, the writings of Emit were not organised or easy to read and spread over a few forums. I choose to believe what Emit said, but I do not ask that of anyone else. Sharon said healthy scepticism was important and Emit never asked anyone to believe what he had to say. If nothing happens, then perhaps it has been an interesting read. If the future does happen the way Emit described it, then this may help humanity. As the saying goes, time will tell."

Please remember that the homepage was my idea. Sharon didn`t even want to go public with any of this, but her son thought Emit might get some interesting answers from various people at another forum he visited, before he went off to the year 2011/12. And that`s the one where I met Sharon and Emit for the first time. Most of the stuff on my homepage is taken from private emails between Sharon and I and not from the original thread.

Have you had a chance to listen to the music? I find it very relaxing.

Bridas.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Is it merely coincidence that the mayan 2012 date coincides with our solar system crossing the galactic equator and reaching the midpoint? We will be at a solar maximum at that point and subjected to a steadily increasing bombardment of cosmic energies that are concentrated in that region. The last time we made that crossing was some 25,000 years ago at the peak of the last ice age. Man had just started drawing on deep cave walls. Could it be that rather than some new age awakening taking place we are going to find ourselves and our planet in the midst of a cosmic onslaught? We've all become acutely aware of global warming. Argument rages as to whther it is a manmade or natural phenomenon. Data showing that other planets in our solar system are also undergoing rapid warming suggest that it is --- at least in part --- a natural, cosmic phenomenon. Could it be that our steady passage into this region of increasingly intense cosmic energy is behind global warming? Could the rapidly increasing intensity of this cosmic energy trigger global catastrophes? Perhaps the Mayans were talking about a physical changing of the planet. Stay tuned...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Perhaps the Mayans were talking about a physical changing of the planet. Stay tuned...

That is a possibility. Are we in for the rollercoaster ride of our lifetimes?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy

It's not what you post that defines you as sick. It's that holier than thou attitude you've adopted. When you fall, a human being will pick you up. Don't ever forget that.

9 times out of 10, in my life, I have picked myself up. With exceptions to my parents, help outside of myself has been rather absent.

[edit on 25-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
First off, please, don't ban Bridas, I already see 7 red flags.
This thread is super interesting and super cool, even if a possible hoax.
I like to speculate on things, and this is fun, good entertainment, mods, please don't end it for the ones who appreciate it.

Now, on to the main show. I understand that the usa has more torublesome times ahead, since us citizens got lots of guns.
Here in Canada there's lots more gun control and media hush hush, and zombified people around, so I understand how Canada would take a bit less of a hit than the states. I'm pretty sure here it would be along the lines of small armed confrontations with cops, random anarchists running around, instead of a full blown civil war. What will suck are the many nukes blowing up everywhere. I'm gonna stay outside when that happens, I don't wanna be scortched by radiation if I survive in my basement.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
First off, please, don't ban Bridas, I already see 7 red flags.
This thread is super interesting and super cool, even if a possible hoax.
I like to speculate on things, and this is fun, good entertainment, mods, please don't end it for the ones who appreciate it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Radekus.
Yes, it may be a hoax and I have considered that. A very elaborate one, don`t you think? And a strange one as Sharon and Emit have shunned any limelight. Still, the information contained in the material has made me think a lot.

Have you heard of Al Bielek by the way? He says he travelled to this period in time. I have the full interview, if anyone is interested.

From his homepage: www.bielek.com...

From 2137, Ed Cameron travels alone to 2749 for a period of two years.

Ed is a tour guide and remembers floating cities built with anti-gravity technology and a society run by computers.

The programmers of the computers are called the "Wing Makers". Ed had several meetings with then where they explained their agenda.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This stuff is fascinating, thanks.

btw, what irritates me are people who
tell on people, it's as if it gives them a high
to know they're screwing someone, discusting.
Ok, my rant is over,

So, what is this harvest about? How can the
supperior multiverse beings know who to collect and
who not to? I had a dream once in which I wasn't harvested,
And I was like, wow, what a surprise, I guess nothing's left
but murder, rape and pillage, wtv, fine by me, lol.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
[edit on 25-5-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
[edit on 25-5-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
In the book "The Gods of Eden" the Author talks of this harvest event in detail and is scared the hell out of me. The accounts of all major plagues reported in the 1st Millenia by reputable sources have a common theme......mist's rolling into villiages just prior to the plagues and the sight of cloaked bipdal beings just after.

I don't necesarily give credence to a harvest event but the book gives some compelling information but that it could probably be easily refuted.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridas

TheSonofMan,

I`m very interested in how you came to this conclusion. Is this from reading the bible or another source?

Bridas.

Yes,the bible.

I have a few questions for you tho..

1st why do you call the Elohim the wingmakers? are they not the same beings as the Annunaki Cherubim? I know all of them dont have wings.

2nd can you give us more information on the animus?

3rd why havent you mentioned the greys? they are the devils angels yknow..

If i think of more questions later ill ask.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

who not to?

Emit didn`t have a whole lot to say about the 'Harvest' event. But let me try and track down the bits that refer to it.

The first time he mentions it is in this sentence, " A great travail will become a dark cloud over the Earth until "The great Harvest" occurs. I look forward to that event as the rest of my journal will come from observing it.
This event is connected to what you have called "planet X". The only thing I can tell you now is that it is not a planet and it will be the source of your survival as a species and not the beginning of the end as they controllers would have you believe. I will soon leave this juncture and go to 2011 to await the event I call "The Harvest"."

This was followed by, "The powers that rule this planet are very concerned about this and the coming period of awakening just before The Harvest." This being, Your president Bush is a product of the forces here that seeks to keep you and all humanity in darkness regarding who and what you really are... dormant within everyone is the ability to literally create matter from nothingness and in effect create any reality you so desire.

We get a bit more, "I will soon leave this juncture and go to 2011 to await the event I call "The Harvest". I am limited as to the details of this coming event but can assure you that it's occurrance in 2012 is written in stone. It is the climax of this millennia."

I believe this is referring to the Harvest, "Humanity everywhere is beginning to awaken spiritually and is beginning to learn who they really are. Your body was fashioned many thousands of years ago by genetic scientists from another multiverse system. They were worshipped as gods until they left. The good news is that they are returning."

Emit then goes on to say the event is talked about in the Bible, "What you call planet X is really the Elders returning. I am prohibited in saying more about this but the discerning heart knows.
The awakening will culminate in 2012 during the Harvest event I mentioned earlier. Jesus mentions this event in what you call the new testament. "

Here`s the passage from the new testament.

www.searchgodsword.org...:37-43§ion=0&translation=nkj&sr=1

Is this to do with the event? This era on this planet at this exact time is the beginning of a birthing; the birthing of a new humanity. Some will ascend into higher planes of the astral realms while some will remain to finish out their hard learned lessons. Your ability to love, show compassion and generosity will determine what, if any, evolutionary soul jump you will experience. The change in frequencies will be instantaneous... the twinkling of an eye!

Emit had some advice for these times. Do not fear the future. If you are mentally and emotionally prepared for it, you will fare ok. Preparing with food and water is fine but it must not stop there.

It looks as though the worst part will be before the Harvest. "My understanding is that the worst events are up to and including the Harvest. Afterwards there will be a long period of rejuvenation and replenishment. Perhaps I used the wrong words "Dark Age" when I should have used perhaps something else to emphasize a slow recovering period."

Another little bit here. "The sad thing here is the crystal is about to be pruned so that the "Harvest" on the "multiverse screen" can proceed. I remember Emit saying that Jesus referred to the event vaguely in the parable of the wheat and tares."

Finally, "I am prohibited from going into the few details I know about the Harvest event. The controllers of your present era know and shake in their boots! They are gearing up for the war that they know they will lose. After the Harvest will be a golden era of plenty and liberty but not before there is havoc upon the Earth"

[edit on 26-5-2007 by bridas]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

who not to? I had a dream once in which I wasn't harvested,
And I was like, wow, what a surprise, I guess nothing's left
but murder, rape and pillage, wtv, fine by me, lol.

Radekus, if you`re interested this site also talks about the Harvest event.

turak2012.1111mb.com...

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
1st why do you call the Elohim the wingmakers? are they not the same beings as the Annunaki Cherubim? I know all of them dont have wings.

2nd can you give us more information on the animus?

3rd why havent you mentioned the greys? they are the devils angels yknow..

These are good questions and I`ll try to answer them.

1. Emit said that people in his time 2749, refer to them as the 'wingmakers'. He said, "The word "Wingmakers" is simply the closest term we can come up with to denote the fact that they are "makers of that which flies or floats among the multiverses"." Are these floating ships Emit talks about, Planet-X, the moon and the like?!

Also, "The ancient Sumerians called them the Anunnaki." Sharon also said people call them the Shining Ones or Elders. I guess they have many names. When I asked her what an Annunaki looked like, she said look in the mirror!

2. This is taken from the Hall of Records. "6. Shatan, ruler of the serpent race and prince of fourth astral dimension, sent forth his armies from the far outer reaches of Archadia.
7. His blind loathing for the begotten of first Source placed within his army of animusae, a fierce and mighty legion of 6 million million borgian warriors, and the herpisaurians, a race from the galactic quadrant called Draconis, the command to destroy all containers of the divine spirit soul.
8. And thus the children of Orion were pursued for seven million years until the command went out from Shantenilia, the city of pure sentient light, to take the remaining children of the Most High Source to the Sol system. This accounting was in the fifth epoch of the birth of Archadia, or twenty six million years before the birth of Immanuel the sufferer upon planet Terra.
9. The herpisaurians pursued them cloaked behind the veils of sandora. Animusae became lost. A blindness struck and caused them to venture into the central abyss of Archadia where they lost all means to navigate. It had been decreed that only Shatan and a small portion of his animusian army be spared the eternal doom but that they would be confined in the etheral realms of the astral for a time until he and his legions will be released to the physical do battle again at the end of the age of the poissonis.
10. In that day they will discover Terra in the physical as foretold by the Oracle of the system Osiris near Arcturus."

3. Emit and Sharon didn`t say much about the Greys. I can only find this part, "This alien race, (Tall Whites) is more advanced than and feared by the so-called "grays" or rather the life forms that control the worker / slave drones called the "grays". The Tall Whites are not the friends of humanity as many believe." Who control these drones? Could it be the reptilians? Or could it be the serpent race, who are not actually serpent shaped?

Here`s another clue, "Emit had a lot to say about them (Our elite controllers on Earth) and the serpent race, which spawned the animus aeons ago, who now corrupt our world with their dark light. Surprisingly the serpent race did not look like serpents according to Emit, but had the genetic technology to create the reptilian workers that are today referred to as the "reptilians".

The animusae are coming into our physical universe and joining with the herpisaurian race to renew their old battle against humanity. Right now the animusae are demons in the astral realm that have wreaked havoc upon the Earth by inhabiting bodies... i.e. demon possession... of many powerful leaders as well as ordinary people, that is the ones who are not already shape shifting reptilians.

The reptilian bloodline is alive today running things. Many of the popes were shapeshifting reptilians. If our pineal glands were fully functional we would see them! Watch "They Live" and you will see this truth portrayed in drama form."

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Son of man,

Here`s a little more that might help answer your questions.

"The reptilians, from my recollections of Emit, are a species from another system who followed the elohim/shining ones/elders... to this solar system. I will have to go back in my journals to get the particulars. My memory is not what it used to be. The nephilim were offspring of the "sons of the elohim" who were created beings to inhabit Mars and who eventially were forced to come here. It is a very long and convoluted story as presented by the various religions on this planet. Read the epic of Gilgamesh to get a feel for what happened millenia ago.

Sharon replied to my querstion about who humanity is in relationship to the wingmakers or Anunnaki.
It is like the fact that even though we are spiritually equals of our parents when we were young, they are still our "elders' if you catch my meaning. They have alot of house cleaning to do."

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Bridas you call satan the prince of the 4th astral dimension...so im wondering if your familair with the "bottomless pit" and the locust plague in the book of revelation.

There is a King who rules that pit and his name is the "destroyer"

could these be the animus you speak of?

is the bottomless pit also the astral prison that satan and his army are locked away in?

its written "locust" will descend upon the earth after the coming of christ..they will torment everyone who wasnt sealed in the rapture.

they will torment them for 5 months as its written.

[edit on 26-5-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Bridas you call satan the prince of the 4th astral dimension...so im wondering if your familair with the "bottomless pit" and the locust plague in the book of revelation.

There is a King who rules that pit and his name is the "destroyer"

could these be the animus you speak of?

is the bottomless pit also the astral prison that satan and his army are locked away in?

its written "locust" will descend upon the earth after the coming of christ..they will torment everyone who wasnt sealed in the rapture.

they will torment them for 5 months as its written.

[edit on 26-5-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

Yes, I am familiar with the bottomless pit.

I`ll quote the Bible here. Revelation 9:11 (King James Version)
11"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

I`m not sure, but this king may be who Sharon called Marduk, a renegade annunaki who joined forces with the reptilians underground. But your idea about the bottomless pit being the astral prison could also be true. I wish I could get in touch with Sharon to ask her.

Once the Animus are released from behind the veil, then it will be as a plague of locusts.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So you are saying marduk is a renegade "wingmaker"
..if thats true..then why did he choose to join sides with the reptillans insted of stay with the elohim?

btw please clear up the differences and similarites between the animus/satan..and the reptillans/dracos.

be as clear as possible..that will help

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So you are saying marduk is a renegade "wingmaker"
..if thats true..then why did he choose to join sides with the reptillans insted of stay with the elohim?

btw please clear up the differences and similarites between the animus/satan..and the reptillans/dracos.

OK. I`ve gone over all my Emit files in an attempt to answer these interesting questions. This is good for me as this is an area I`d like cleared up myself!

First I shall present a sort of Galactic family tree. This would seem to have two sides, though I`m sure it`s much more complicated than that. Sharon even mentioned that some 'good' reptilians would be fighting alongside the Elohim in the final battle for Earth. Also, Emit talked about other races such as the greys, Tall Whites and others in his time. I haven`t added all of those.

Source

Hosts of Adonai Eternal. Also known as the Council of the Supreme Elohim and keepers of the Divine First Source.

The Central Race. Also known as the Anunnaki, wingmakers, shining ones and elders.

Yeshua, the first administrator and teacher of Terra/Earth, also known as Yahwey, Yahushua or Jesus.

Homo-sapiens, also known as humans, the children of Orion, the children of the Elohim and Adama and Eva. We are non-synthetic beings or children of the First Source.

Now for the other side of the family tree.

Shatan, the ruler of the serpent race and prince of fourth astral dimension. Emit said they did not in fact look like serpents. The serpent race is the creator of the animus.

Lucifer and those of the Lucifer rebellion (The angels that rebelled and followed Lucifer.) I don`t know what connection they have with Shatan and the serpent race.

The Winged Dracos, also known as elite reptilians, herpisaurians from the galactic quadrant known as Draconis. They are able to shape shift.

The animusae also known as the animus, borgian or synthetic cyborgs. They do not derive from the prime or First Source and are demons in the astral realm. They possess some of our Earth controllers.

Reptilian/human hybrids who can also shape shift and are in elite positions of power on Earth.

Marduk and Annunaki left behind tens of thousands of years ago, who are allied with the reptilians. Sharon didn`t say why they chose to remain behind. Could they have been part of the Luciferian rebellion?

So, what was the reason behind the rebellion?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join